TJ09

2017-02-08 - Valentine's Event Schedule

My second dragon batch hatches in 6, 7, and 8 hours (I grabbed them at different times). In my next batch I need at least one Rosebud and one Radiant Angel. ... And more Mutamores.

In 13 or 14 hours my next batch of eggs is going to hatch. I still hope my breedings schedule works out xd.png I want to go do some AP hunting, when I am through with it...

I wonder why there are so many Arsanis in the AP? Do people dislike them somehow or do they just get bred more than the other breeds?

Well, I collected all the Arsani dragons I needed the year after their release, so that's why I'm not collecting them. It could also be that they're more productive at the moment. Most of mine produced more than two eggs per breeding.

I would love the Arsani wall more if I had more egg slots. As it is, I can't pick them up because I need more Mutamores.

Drowning in Arsani. The AP has not been very rewarding since the first night of breeding. But I have made some nice trades, and I did get 3/4 of the hatchlings I needed to freeze. One more Mutamore and I'll be set for frozen babies.

Arasani wall has broken up, for now. Still haven't caught any more Mutamores. Did pick up two more Valentines, one more Heartstealing, and one Radiant Angel. Why do we only get 7 slots, again?

Got 4 hours left till my second batch hatches. Eeeee I'm dying from the wait xd.png

And also less than 3 days left till the new dragon!

Only a few more days until we get to see this year's Valentine breed. I already have two slots reserved for my new babies. Squeee biggrin.gif

Bred one of my Mutamores and traded the egg for a different Mutamore. I'll probably save the rest of my V-day dragons to breed at the last minute on Valentine's, to prolong the V-day AP as long as possible.

Bred one of my Mutamores and traded the egg for a different Mutamore. I'll probably save the rest of my V-day dragons to breed at the last minute on Valentine's, to prolong the V-day AP as long as possible.

That sounds like a good idea. I might just do that too.

Only a few more days until we get to see this year's Valentine breed. I already have two slots reserved for my new babies. Squeee biggrin.gif

Me too. I keep counting down the days till we get the new dragon. It's always my favourite time of any holiday. smile.gif

That's what I'm going to do as well smile.gif

So... how will we know if the egg we see in the cave (when the new dragon is released) is the new dragon or not? Or will I have to cross-reference... I can't say I know every dragon's egg description here by heart yet @.@ Oh well xd.png

You will know, because there won't be any other eggs in the cave. The new Valentine's dragon will be the only breed dropping during those three days.

New Dragon

A new Valentine's Day dragon will be released at midnight on Valentine's Day, and will drop for three days until February 16 at 23:59. This is the only time it will be available from the cave.

Correct me if I'm wrong but that's only two days 3 days would be the 17th at 23:59 since the 18th is the fourth day lol

Correct me if I'm wrong but that's only two days 3 days would be the 17th at 23:59 since the 18th is the fourth day lol

There was a mistake earlier, but it's correct now. =p

The 14th, 15th, and 16th = 3 days. ^^

Very excited that I remembered to return to DC in time for the holiday release. I have this terrible record for perfectly missing limited time dragons. x'D Happy early Valentine's Day guys. ;3;