TJ09

2017-02-08 - Valentine's Event Schedule

Oh do they? I've got mine on legacy breed name and that was one of my worries of ever letting that go.

Yeah. I left my stuff on the old sort, so all my holidays will be forever lumped together.

Yeah. I left my stuff on the old sort, so all my holidays will be forever lumped together.

Hm, that's a shame. Thanks for confirming it happy.gif

I honestly can't tell if I am refreshing the AP, none of the eggs move o-o

They do - but they are all arsanis, so you can't tell laugh.gif

I've bred my only Valentine, half my Rosebuds and half my Sweetlings. Kept none. Most gave me four eggs, which I was really happy about.

Is it just me or did DC update its look a bit?

Dragon names are closer to the dragon image and when using a BSA the BSA select page looks a bit different.

Up to now my breeding plans for this season seems to work out biggrin.gif Maybe I will even be able to go do some AP hunting.

Hope the eggs I bred found good homes...

Dragon names are closer to the dragon image and when using a BSA the BSA select page looks a bit different.

I noticed that too blink.gif

I love Valentine's breeding season! I have finally found the momentum to figure out what checkers I want to start on. Getting all those dragons will be hard, but I am determined <3

My progress is hindered by the fact that my only CB valentines are radiant angels, because I was a genius and forgot the last 2 years.

Lineages to work on - there are threads for that.

Lineages we have found - there are a few bombers out there just now (my grandson just lost some BALLOONS bred by me for him and traded without passing through anywhere - murdered within their first 24 hours !) I'm not about to list mine till they are all growed up.

I was just trying to make conversation. Dont stress. Take a cookie. *hands over cookie*

In my experience, bombers tend to get to work during events, no matter the dragon. I just hide everything when I know Im not going to be online to constantly check on my eggs and hatchies to prevent them from dying. Ive had a 2nd gen Shimmer (back when they were worth more than they are now *cries*) killed by a bomber because I didnt hide it before I went to bed. rolleyes.gif Im not risking my Vals.

Tip: Hide your eggs/hatchies, people! sad.gif

Anyone finding any valentine's hatchies in the AP? Haven't seen any yet, saw a few at the middle of holiday breeding for the Christmas event.

edit: (also as a side note, my first experience with valentine's breeding has been great! So many beautiful lineages. biggrin.gif )

Edited by coo_

I just bred some of my previous Valentine's and sent them to the AP - hopefully to good homes! wink.gif

I noticed this too except my page is kinda broken now xd.png (I use the St Patty's day layout). The header image before the DC logo has a gap after it, and the time left on AP eggs is oddly spaced out.

In my experience, bombers tend to get to work during events, no matter the dragon. I just hide everything when I know Im not going to be online to constantly check on my eggs and hatchies to prevent them from dying.

That was kind of my point; it's not just holiday bombing. This was before the Val breeding started - he lost three balloons.

Yes hide your stuff !

Have you tried a hard refresh yet?

~

Hm, to try for more hatchies or some VDays???

Have you tried a hard refresh yet?

~

Hm, to try for more hatchies or some VDays???

I dont think its just them.

Mine is like that, too.

Edited by BlueMint

I always complain about my computer being slow, but sometimes I can catch some awesome stuff. Grabbed three really nice Heartstealings by just ninja-clicking like crazy when I saw them. This makes 20 Heartstealings (all total), which is the number I'm aiming for for all breeds, so this makes me happy.