TJ09

2017-02-08 - Valentine's Event Schedule

I'm also slightly disappointed that most of the mutamores I've picked up have been messy, long lineaged ones.

I know that I've bred one mutamore to another CB and will do the same to the other one at a later time.

When I oddly wish there was an anonymous function to send notes at the Holidays like we did the one Christmas. I would love to be able to send notes to people who pick up eggs from my clutches, just like a heart or something.

I remember that event. I liked that. Made the game outside of the forum feel a little more personable.

I'm also slightly disappointed that most of the mutamores I've picked up have been messy, long lineaged ones.

Same here! dry.gif

My eggs are first-stage cracking. Come on come on! I want to grab my next batch before heading to bed.

I have one Mutamore left to breed, but I have to wait for his mate to grow up first. HNnnnnnnn

Eggs still haven't hatched. Come on! *tortures self by staring at AP*

edit: Okay, got my second batch of eggs, fogged them, and now it's time for bed.

Edited by Marie19R

It's up again but something's wrong with the scroll formatting :<

Hard refresh should fix whatever formatting issue you're having.

~

Yay, I have good base of mutamore x greenwings to build from. o3o

Man, some of these lineages are just horrendous.

Like a 12 Gen inbred Heartseeker. Why.

Man, some of these lineages are just horrendous.

Like a 12 Gen inbred Heartseeker. Why.

everyone likes different lineages

Thats true. That didnt cross my mind.

I just figured Id see more people talking about the lineages they have found in the AP and what lineages they will work on during the event.

Lineages to work on - there are threads for that.

Lineages we have found - there are a few bombers out there just now (my grandson just lost some BALLOONS bred by me for him and traded without passing through anywhere - murdered within their first 24 hours !) I'm not about to list mine till they are all growed up.

Is it just me or nobody's breeding Mutamores? huh.gif

I've spent the last hour refreshing the AP but I've seen just 1 or 2 Mutamore eggs sad.gif

Is it just me or nobody's breeding Mutamores? huh.gif

I've spent the last hour refreshing the AP but I've seen just 1 or 2 Mutamore eggs sad.gif

There are always exponentially more older Valentine breeds then newer ones, so you won't see as many

When I was so busy last year I never composed a list of valentines mates needed until December, I guess I can get you 14 dragons mates this year ;s; oops.

I haven't bred my Mutes yet - I was catching up on breeding to the lines I NEED. I've not even thought about them.

Can I just say how much I hate V-days being spread all over the scroll now, instead of all together like Holidays are? I'm trying to breed a few of each type and it's very annoying.

Can I just say how much I hate V-days being spread all over the scroll now, instead of all together like Holidays are? I'm trying to breed a few of each type and it's very annoying.

Do they sort differently now? I have mine on custom sort and never notice these things.

Oh do they? I've got mine on legacy breed name and that was one of my worries of ever letting that go.