TJ09

2017-02-08 - Valentine's Event Schedule

I keep getting 2nd Gen Mutos and I just want one more with a poor lineage for freezing. *sighs*

Lucky you. I can't catch anything with a remotely nice lineage

WELL - I just dropped 55 Sweetlings and 32 09s to the ASP - and they are ALL pretty lines... Go seek laugh.gif

(Sorry, my mutes went yesterday.)

Going to breed the rest of my Holidays tomorrow smile.gif I do have some nice lineages, I guess... And most of my CBs haven't been bred yet, too. Though I will refrain from breeding the remaining Arsanis, there are just so many out there this year.

And I am totally with all the people wishing for a Pygmy, two-headed or Drake for the release. I mean, two-heads would be lovely. They could be holding their heads in a heart-shape biggrin.gif

A drake or pygmy that resembles a cat would be a bit funny. For all the people who get cats instead of a boyfriend or girlfriend.

I can't wait to grab some Val '17 dragons~

This week was pretty cool. I managed to find some mates & get pretty lineages that I'll look forward into continuing.

Edited by aisudesu

This Valentine's has been great for me! I only collect G2s and pretty 3G Checkers, and they've been quite easy to obtain. Thankful for all of the amazing, hard-working breeders out there, I really appreciate your efforts. I now am unlocked with 2 slots free for tonight's new Valentine dragon.

Yay! Now I try to get all the different VDay dragons since it is my first year. Now will you still be able to get Vday eggs after Midnight? I have been getting all the ones I have from the abandoned section since I can see which ones I am picking up for the event. Also will the new VDay dragon be in the cave regions themselves or in the abandoned section? Thanks!

Yay! Now I try to get all the different VDay dragons since it is my first year. Now will you still be able to get Vday eggs after Midnight? I have been getting all the ones I have from the abandoned section since I can see which ones I am picking up for the event. Also will the new VDay dragon be in the cave regions themselves or in the abandoned section? Thanks!

The new dragons will be in the cave for three days.

We can continue breeding vdays until tomorrow night - the AP wall will probably last a few days after that.

The new Valentine egg will drop in the cave biomes. There will be no other eggs dropping there, so they should be easy enough for everyone to get the two they are allowed.

There will still be bred eggs of the older breeds in the AP. A lot of us have not even bred most of our Valentine dragons, yet, so the wall of Valentine eggs will last a bit longer.

Well, I just bred the last of my V-day dragons and there are some nice lines among them. Looking forward for tomorrow's new egg. I so curious to know what they look like and what they hatch into.

The new dragons will be in the cave for three days.

We can continue breeding vdays until tomorrow night - the AP wall will probably last a few days after that.

Thank you! This is my first event with DC so I wasn't sure how it would work exactly.

The new Valentine egg will drop in the cave biomes. There will be no other eggs dropping there, so they should be easy enough for everyone to get the two they are allowed.

There will still be bred eggs of the older breeds in the AP. A lot of us have not even bred most of our Valentine dragons, yet, so the wall of Valentine eggs will last a bit longer.

Thank you! This is my first event with DC so I wasn't sure how it would work exactly.

If I'm calculating correctly, it's roughly 12 1/2 hours until the new V-day dragon starts dropping. With any new release I usually try to grab mine as soon as possible, but this time I'm wondering if I should wait for awhile so I can grab more stuff from the AP first.

If I'm calculating correctly, it's roughly 12 1/2 hours until the new V-day dragon starts dropping. With any new release I usually try to grab mine as soon as possible, but this time I'm wondering if I should wait for awhile so I can grab more stuff from the AP first.

I'm trying to figure out the same thing, but I'm so picky when it comes to lineages that it sometimes takes me hours to find something acceptable. I jumped into this event a little later than I had hoped.

It's still a limit of 2 for the newly-dropped dragons, right? It's just Halloween that doesn't have a limit on new drops?

I'm all done breeding my dragons! Now I just need a Mutamore dragon egg and I'll be set! I should have two slots open by the time the new eggies drop! I can't wait.

It's still a limit of 2 for the newly-dropped dragons, right? It's just Halloween that doesn't have a limit on new drops?

As far as we know, yes. Unless TJ specifies otherwise in his post tomorrow.

Since my birthday is the 16th, I'll grab mine then, so I can have their pages say "Stolen On xx/xx/xx" date, rather than "Hatched On xx/xx/xx" date, because that's what I like looking at better. laugh.gif

I had really hoped to grab more Mutamores. All I have are the ones I bred though. There's still some time left, but I don't have much luck with that kind of stuff xd.png *crosses fingers*

Looking forward to the new eggs, though I won't be able to grab them until some of mine hatch.

By the way, can Valentine dragons still breed for a day after the release? I want to know if I still have a shot at the last four mates I need.

Looking forward to the new eggs, though I won't be able to grab them until some of mine hatch.

By the way, can Valentine dragons still breed for a day after the release? I want to know if I still have a shot at the last four mates I need.

So the release happens for me at 9pm. Vday dergs' breeding window closes tomorrow at 9pm, 24 hours after the new dragons been in cave.

Okay, so I couldn't stop myself from locking myself with Heartstealings, despite having more then I need already. I won't be unlocked for 22 hours, so I won't be able to pick up the new V-day dragon right when it comes out. Oh well. Heartstealings are worth it.

You can breed them till the end of the 14th.

I just sent 55 heartseekers and 21 Rosebuds to the AP. All but one set of rosebuds are lovely - and even the mistake isn't HUGE or inbred !

Edited by fuzzbucket

Finally got another Muto with a bad lineage to freeze. Now I don't have to freeze that 2nd Gen I got.