TJ09

2017-02-08 - Valentine's Event Schedule

I am also hoping for a black/dark valentine. Considering how many people are in love with the alt sweetling, which perfectly shows the theme while being dark, it only makes sense to me to have a more widely available alternative.

I'm also in the camp of hoping, please not another all pink dragon. But all I hope for is that I like the new ones.

Man, tomorrow night I'm gonna be hyper. xd.png

I love pink, but I do agree, it's been too much for Valentine dragons even. A dark, violet tint would look very nice or even dark crimson, chocolate and black would be a lovely combination. A heart-break theme would be interesting to see as well.

And . . . the AP is full of Arsanis again. This morning while I was still scroll locked there were lots of Sweetlings. sad.gif

I wish some of those Arsanis were Mutamores instead. I wonder why Arsanis are so plentiful this year?

I have one more slot available, refreshing in the AP right now. Then I have to wait 20 hours for my first batch of hatchlings to grow up. *is impatient*

I bred my mutes. They gave me 3 and 4. At least two of the eggs are still out there....

I am hoping for a Pygmy-Valentine or a Two-Headed-Valentine or a Drake-Valentine.

Pretty please! wub.gif

I would love to pick up more Arsanis, if I had more slots.... But as it is they are just being a pain. Still haven't found my fourth Mutamore. When I bred one of mine yesterday they only gave two eggs, I was a little disappointed there.

edit: I would *love* a pygmy or two-headed V-day release. That would be awesome. Or drake, a drake would be cool to. Something different.

Edited by Marie19R

I've just went through all my V-day dragons and they are really pink xd.png

I'd love to get something different - dark coloured - or maybe an entirely other type of dragon.

Also, I've misclicked when choosing a mate for my Val 09 so it ended up with a Fell tongue.gif

TJ, I suggest you include time zone. 23:00 hours could be at any time and isn't actually informative unless timezone is considered.

West Coast USA/Canada GMT-8

East Coast USA/Canada/Brazil GMT-5

Great Britain GMT-0

Thailand GMT+6

I don't know any others offhand.

TJ, I suggest you include time zone. 23:00 hours could be at any time and isn't actually informative unless timezone is considered.

West Coast USA/Canada GMT-8

East Coast USA/Canada/Brazil GMT-5

Great Britain GMT-0

Thailand GMT+6

I don't know any others offhand.

Good point, but I will answer: DC time is ET. If you use a skin with the clock, just watch the time on the clock. ^^

Good point, but I will answer: DC time is ET. If you use a skin with the clock, just watch the time on the clock. ^^

And everything here happens on cave time. Look at your action log, for one example. And the breeding times for glories and hatching time for suns. We all have to live with that (I am NOT on cave time, but I can figure it out - and if I can, anyone can ! Though I do keep a frozen nocturne at the top of my scroll to tell me when it's day or night wink.giflaugh.gif

Regarding the breeding of past Vday breeds, TJ said "seven full days (until 23:59 on February 14, Valentine's Day)". I just want to make sure I'm understanding it correctly. That means up until 11:59 pm EST on the 14th, going into the 15th. So I can breed my past Vdays on Valentines day, all day/evening up until 8:59pm PST? I want the 14th as an egg date. Thanks!

ETA- Thanks Lagie! smile.gif I figured so, but my brain works in mysterious ways sometimes, so wanted to double check.

Edited by jocosa

Regarding the breeding of past Vday breeds, TJ said "seven full days (until 23:59 on February 14, Valentine's Day)". I just want to make sure I'm understanding it correctly. That means up until 11:59 pm EST on the 14th, going into the 15th. So I can breed my past Vdays on Valentines day, all day/evening up until 8:59pm PST? I want the 14th as an egg date. Thanks!

Yes, you will still be able to breed on the 14th, cave time.

I keep getting 2nd Gen Mutos and I just want one more with a poor lineage for freezing. *sighs*

I keep getting 2nd Gen Mutos and I just want one more with a poor lineage for freezing. *sighs*

Same here! I need an s1, and two days ago all the Mutes in the AP had horrendous lineages. Now they are all 2gs and very nice but not useful to me. tongue.gif

Edit: Got one! Yay!

Edited by Amberfly