Puppylove20016

Nintendo Switch

Are you hyped for the Nintendo Switch console?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i deffo want mario odyssey and breath of the wild but i wont get a switch for sure unless a pokemon or animal crossing game are announced... and even then im waiting for a sale

apparently the dock can scratch the screen which is swell

Edited by Switch

I haven't bothered getting the Switch yet. It is 399.99 here, and if I want Breath of the Wild, that's ANOTHER 79.99, a Pro Controller is 89.99. I don't have the money right now to drop 600 dollars on a brand new console. I'll probably wait a few more months before I get a Switch, as the only game I want is BotW and I have that on the WiiU anyways.

I got Nintendo switch for Christmas i only got one game for it.

It called sonic forces. It hard game for me every on easy level for me.

I had to look up on how to beat first boss but now i can't get pass the next level.

I am not sure what to do?

The games for Nintendo switch i want but they cost so much money right now.

I am hope i can get dragon ball xenoverse 2 for switch.

Do you think price for games will drop soon or start up?

There is already a Nintendo Switch thread active 

I don't own the game so I honestly can't tell you how to beat the boss but I'm pretty sure you can look it up

Edited by Dalek Raptor

I've gone ahead and re-opened this since it was revived.

I have yet to use my pro-controller, it's looking like an $80 waste so far. Of course, this is pre-Smash Bros. :P 

9 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

I've gone ahead and re-opened this since it was revived.

I have yet to use my pro-controller, it's looking like an $80 waste so far. Of course, this is pre-Smash Bros. :P 

Oh, god I remember Smash Bros on the Wii controller, quickly switched back to Pro controller there. XD Can't imagine it'll be any better on the Switch that way.

That pro controller is the most comfortable I've ever held. 

Games are very enjoyable and can't wait for the Let's Go games and the core Pokémon next year.

If we are allowed to trade friend codes for the system here send me a pm!

What I expecting most in this moment is New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe. I didn't had Wii U but always wanted to play that game :P

I got a switch for christmas and my knuckle is broken and I've been throwing a lot of my spare time into Breath of the Wild, and I'm like 45 shrines deep into this thing but I've still yet to fight a boss because I can't do combat well in this state. I've got hearts for days, a healthy amount of stamina, some nice gear including the master sword, but the idea of having to be coordinated enough to fight a blight ganon with my hand busted has kept me from even trying. Guess I'll just go into all the bossfights overgeared and overleved like the anxious heck I am.

In system 9.0.0 update, some feature added that might uses LED on home button.

Spoiler

Alarm Notifications have been added to System Settings > Notifications.

* You can check or delete pre-set alarms.

* Alarms can be set up only within supported software (to be added at a later time).

* A controller firmware update may be required to use this feature.

I'm still not sure about it as I have no software that supports this feature yet. Are there any games supports this feature in this point? System update itself was done at weeks ago.