Sign in to follow this  
maylin

Zombies not in lineage view on 31st

I have noticed when zombies are visible on scrolls on the 31st they are not visible in the lineage view.

Edited to better fit problem, did not know this was a bug/glitch!

Edited by maylin

I've seen zombies in lineage view. Maybe it's just that lineage view doesn't recognize the 31st as zombie time like scrolls do. Because you're right, they're not appearing in lineages right now, even though they are on the scroll. But I remember catching a lineage recently that had zombies in it, and they appeared as zombies, not tombstones.

So either it's a very recent change, or the lineage view doesn't recognize the 31st correctly.

I've seen zombies in lineage view. Maybe it's just that lineage view doesn't recognize the 31st as zombie time like scrolls do. Because you're right, they're not appearing in lineages right now, even though they are on the scroll. But I remember catching a lineage recently that had zombies in it, and they appeared as zombies, not tombstones.

So either it's a very recent change, or the lineage view doesn't recognize the 31st correctly.

oh ok o: Then maybe its a bug? As even if they don't count the 31st its still night in the cave so they should show?

They only appear normally from midnight to 6 AM.  They do not follow the normal night model that nocturnes etc follow.

Ahhh ok then it just seems to be a 31st glitch!

Edited by maylin

Ahhh ok then it just seems to be a 31st glitch!

Actually, zombies are intentionally visible all day (24h) of the 31st of any month with a 31st day.

Actually, zombies are intentionally visible all day (24h) of the 31st of any month with a 31st day.

That's why it was a glitchxD

They where not visible in lineages on the 31st so it seems to be a 31st glitch

Edited by maylin

Sign in to follow this