Obscure_Trash

Sock's Mass Breeding Extravaganza

Sounds fun! Sign me up!^^

I hope there is a way to mass message people or you might have to get rid of your pm everyone ideaxD

Also I also agree with the people who have said they would like it better it if was just one day.

You could just have a day event and everyone would breed on that day.

Edited by maylin

I think this is a lovely idea and I'd love to participate whenever I can.

Honestly I'm down for anything that puts pretty eggs into the AP!

I really like your ideas in general. However, maybe you could combine some things?

Like... BSA/Hybrids (especially for purple/ultraviolet, magi/shallow water)

Another idea: PB stripes, since some people seem to have trouble getting them? (I don't know why, they always appear in the Jungle and often in the Forest and tend to linger...)

I'd also like to see a "checker day" for 3rd and higher gen checkers.

Okay, first three posts are edited. If you don't see your name on the sign-up list but would like for it to be, just poke me. o3o

olympe - there is a lot of overlap between hybrid/BSA dragons, so I thought about combining them, but that's a lot of dragons. I don't want to overwhelm people by doing too many dragons. =x Not totally decided but that's why I don't have them combined. However, I do currently have hybrids/alts listed together, as suggested by Ruby Eyes, since those are similar and so fit a theme.

Stripes could be included in the alts. Thought about putting them in that list when I made it. ^^ I wouldn't want to do just a stripe event, though.

Maybe plan the March breeding so it is not too close to the Brute breeding day? ... Or maybe that's not a problem at all since the dragons and lineages involved would be different anyway.

Maybe plan the March breeding so it is not too close to the Brute breeding day? ... Or maybe that's not a problem at all since the dragons and lineages involved would be different anyway.

If the Ides are happening this year, then maybe we'll do the same time to try and break up any brute walls. =o

~

Added you, sylviamaris. ^^

This sounds like an awesome idea, please sign me up.

What about a cool codes event? Where you breed dragons that have cool codes together? (and hope the offspring have cool codes too!)

This sounds like an awesome idea, please sign me up.

What about a cool codes event? Where you breed dragons that have cool codes together? (and hope the offspring have cool codes too!)

ohhh I like this idea!

Can you add me to the list, please? I may not participate every time, but would like to know about each one so I can decide.

Same as purplehaze! I may not be in all of the events, but I'll do my best to jump in the rest. My projects have not been going well for a while, and I wind up wandering away from DC without specific reasons to come back.

I bet the codes one will be popular! I know there are lots of code collectors around.

And I love the Geology idea, Sock!

Edited by Gryphonic

I thought about this. I did because it would be cool. But I'm just not sure how much of a mass breed that would be, particularly if we're sticking to neat lines. Unless you specifically hunt for and trade for codes, you're probably like me and only have a handful (including AP messies) of lucky grabs. If we did a cool codes event, we'd need to have something to go along with it, but I'm not sure what that would be to try and fit the theme. =x

~

cerimonster and purplehaze, added to the list. :3

Gryphonic - haha, thanks. Glad someone saw that one. =p

I thought about this. I did because it would be cool. But I'm just not sure how much of a mass breed that would be, particularly if we're sticking to neat lines. Unless you specifically hunt for and trade for codes, you're probably like me and only have a handful (including AP messies) of lucky grabs. If we did a cool codes event, we'd need to have something to go along with it, but I'm not sure what that would be to try and fit the theme. =x

I know T.T I was a little bit hesitant about mentioning because I know most of mine are messy, and because of that I freeze them anyway.

and thanks for the add

I know T.T I was a little bit hesitant about mentioning because I know most of mine are messy, and because of that I freeze them anyway.

We could maybe do something like a "favorite pairings" theme and people could breed their nice cool codes as a part of that.

~posting so I don't forget the idea~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Ooh, I like that idea.

Sort of an extension on the alt/hybrid idea is (gender) dimorphism breeding as well.

We could maybe do something like a "favorite pairings" theme and people could breed their nice cool codes as a part of that.

~posting so I don't forget the idea~

I like this. It would be perfect for personal project lineages and lineage projects you might be involved in but don't get to breed very often, things like my Doctor Who lineages or my almost cool codes.

Edited by Wiz

I like this. It would be perfect for personal project lineages and lineage projects you might be involved in but don't get to breed very often, things like my Doctor Who lineages or my almost cool codes.

Almost cool codes xd.png is that like not quiet word codes, but almost there? And I'm always up for anything that populates the AP with Dr who!

Question. What about perfect inbreds? Sibling to sibling even gens. Is it something people would be interested in if they picked one up off the AP? Especially if the breeders profile indicates they are open to gifting siblings on request?

I have a few of those (4 non-holiday lines I think?) - probably couldn't be called a "massbreeding" though xd.png