Obscure_Trash

Sock's Mass Breeding Extravaganza

wub.gif What a wonderful surprise. Thank you so much for this beautiful and generous gift.

Huge thanks go all you kind donors making this raffle possible and again to Sock for organizing this.

Congratulations to all the winners and a big thank you to sock for organizing such a nice event. I've had a lot of fun breeding and it's helped me figure out what lineage to work on next cheers!. wub.gif

Congrats winners, and many thanks to Sock for this event! I had so much fun breeding my dragons and hunting for eggs on the AP.

Congratulations to the winners! smile.gif

Thank you, Sockmeister, for hosting this event! biggrin.gif

*leaves brownies for everyone*

All prizes should have been sent out! If you won something but don't have a PM, please let me know. <3

And if you won something but received the wrong tele link, please forward the link onto the correct winner. If you got the incorrect link but never received the right one, shoot me off a PM. I'll be gone the rest of the day, so I won't be able to correct links, if I got something wrong, until late tonight. ^^

~

See you all for our next mass breed! <3

No worries Sock, I'm an idiot for not seeing the different requirements for the second raffle.

Congrats winners! biggrin.gif

Ahh thank you to the donor for the 2nd G Shimmer!!

I have never owned a 2nd G Shimmer or Tinsel, this is my first, so an extra extra thanks for that. ;o; <3 And congrats to everyone else!

I always enjoy everyone massbreeding together, especially this crazy week-long one, so thanks to everyone for helping the AP along too.

Thank you to the donor for the silver. I was in such a rush this morning I forgot to influence it and precog says it'll be the wrong gender. Ah well, I'm just happy to have something. Also can I sign up for PM notifications for future events?

Congratulations for the winners and thank you prize breeders! Thank you for the lovely people who organized this, and also thank you all those who sent pretty things to the AP!

Edited by Singalana

Thank you again for hosting this event, Socky, and thanks, donor, for my lovely deadline!

I just got three silvers in a row from pairs that have been uncooperative for months and months and months, and I'm guessing this massbreed had a lot to do with it. Thanks for organizing, Sock, and to everyone who contributed! <3

Can I sign up for reminders / notifications on these events going forward, Sock?

I missed most of color week because life happened and I completely forgot... rolleyes.gif

Nessj has been added to the yearly reminder list!
Starbit-Plushie has been added to the reminder list for the next breed (which is still a mystery - did you want to sign up for just the next breed or did you want the yearly reminder?)!
Kaityn has been added to the yearly reminder list!
Kyanth has been updated to their new username on the reminder list!
I believe that should be everyone who asked. ^^ Let me know if I missed you!

Thank you Kyanth to notifying me of your name change! If anybody else has changed their name, please let me know. Otherwise, when I go to send notifications and cannot reach you, you'll be removed from the list. ^^;;

And be on the look out for an announcement of our next breeding! I plan on announcing tomorrow. Hopefully everyone is starting to feel recovered from our previous, week-long mass breed!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Can I sign up for PM notifications of future events? I asked earlier but seem to have got overlooked

Sorry for overlooking you! I went back a couple of pages; I really thought I wasn't that far behind. You've been added to the yearly list. :3

It's ok, I posted on this page but it was a last minute thing added on to the end of a post about something different

Oh, yup. I did just skip right over your post, didn't I? It is literally right up there. Sorry about that, again!

Event Announcement

Saturday the 15th: Happy mid-July! Summer can be associated with many things: heat waves, wildfires, monsoons, vacations, beach days - or even snow, depending on your part of the world. Let's celebrate the variety of memories we can make by making some breeding memories with some of the newer common breeds (and try to help balance out their breeding ratios)! Let's breed our: scimintar-wings, sinii krais, tetras, azure glacewings, honey drakes, monarchs, almeralds, kingcrownes, kyanite pygmies, candelabras, tarantula hawk drakes, and sapphires***
This may be a good time to work on your purebreds and try out new pairs, as well as continue those checkers you've been putting on hold.
If you cannot join us on the 15th, please feel free to join us on Friday the 14th or Sunday the 16th.

***If you have a request to add/remove something from this list, post before breeding day! If you are requesting I remove something, please have it be because it's reasonable to breed to other dragons. If you are requesting I add something, please have it be because it's an ultra common that dominates breeding results to commons. ur focus will be on newer breeds, but I know how long it can take breeding results to even out...
As well, you may request certain common pairs to be bred, and I can feature them in the first post.

Oh yes, I'm definitely in this mass-breed! I have quite many pairs of all the breeds, except almeralds and kyanites. Those will be something to look forward to hunt in the AP!

Great, I'm in! Haven't bred those latest additions all that much yet (except for Kingcrownes, Glacewings and Monarchs)...

wow... O.O Think I might be out on this one. I really don't have much to contribute from the list. :(

Total CB scimintar-wings: 4, sinii krais 3, tetras 10, azure glacewings 2, honey drakes 0, monarchs 0, almeralds: 7, kingcrownes: 2, kyanite pygmies: 1, candelabras: 0, tarantula hawk drakes 6, and sapphires: 2