Jazeki

The Valentine's Speculation Thread

How about something chocolatey for chocolate?

How about something chocolatey for chocolate?

Yeah, a chocolate brown dragon would be a nice change of pace while still keeping the Valentine theme. Always loved the way Kila's Alt Sweetling looked chocolately, especially with the dark red accents.

^ And then there's me... I dislike that version sooo much. xd.png

A chocolate-esque dragon wouldn't be too bad if done right, though.

Okay I was just thinking about it and like, I don't really think this'll happen because Valentine's is geared a bit more towards love and not lust, but wouldn't a Succubus/Incubus dragon be kind of amazing?

Like others I would definitely love something a bit more subtle then the overabundance of hearts and pinkness. I like the idea of a silver with pink/red accents. A chocolatey dragon could be really nice too.

Last year I decided that Heartstealings were my favorite, so they will be my main focus this year. I'm budgeting for two more Mutamores, but everything else will probably be Heartstealings.

A chocolate-esque dragon wouldn't be too bad if done right, though.

I'd be interested in a white chocolate dragon. I know they're largely red, but I consider heartseeker's pretty chocolate-y myself.

I don't have any particular in mind for what I would like for a Valentine dragon - other than something I personally like smile.gif My favourite Valentine dragon so far is the Heartseeker followed by Heartstealing and there are a couple I dislike.

The one thing I'm sure of is that some people will love the new dragon and some will dislike it and some will be 'meh' about it. That's what normally happens with all new releases as we all like/dislike different things.

What I would like more than anything (but I know it won't happen) is a longer breeding period (a fortnight or even ten days) because I have so many projects it's nearly impossible to get everything bred I need to breed sad.gif

As for the event, I'd like something nice and low-key, gentle and fun. Maybe sending things to others as we've done before or something new - just as long as it's low-key and easy for everyone to participate in.

As for the event, I'd like something nice and low-key, gentle and fun. Maybe sending things to others as we've done before or something new - just as long as it's low-key and easy for everyone to participate in.

I'd like something like giving each other conversation hearts.

I'd be interested in a white chocolate dragon. I know they're largely red, but I consider heartseeker's pretty chocolate-y myself.

I second a white chocolate dragon, female in gender. smile.gif

Well it's female this year, if tradition holds up.

I wasn't here for last valentines as I didn't know about the game back then, I'm really hoping that the valentine's dragons for before are available as rosebud, sweetling, and arsani dragon breeds are my favorites, especially rosebud; I dream to have one someday haha.

I'd love seeing more pink and some more type of decoration maybe on the dragons?

All past yrs' Valentine's Day dragons will breed true starting around midnight tonight. Look for them in the AP and the giveaway thread. HTH!

Edited by anetofstars

I hope new release is other than western type. and drake would be nice.

Edited by kjym16

All past yrs' Valentine's Day dragons will breed true starting around midnight tonight. Look for them in the AP and the giveaway thread. HTH!

Breeding usually starts on the 8th, not the 7th.

A Valentine pygmy would be cute, but I guess that's not going to happen.

Colourwise, I wouldn't mind another pink or red, but I really like the idea of a rainbow-coloured Valentine dragon.

A very light blueish purple would be great, too!

Actually, I always thought of the Magelight colour scheme as Valentine colours.

That will not be true of 7th OR 8th for SURE until TJ posts....

I just found this egg with the url of "XD" and the description of the egg is "This egg does not exist"

I won't link directly to the egg because I don't know if that is against TOS but that's not stopping anyone from going to it.

It's a purple egg with white stripes

I just found this egg with the url of "XD" and the description of the egg is "This egg does not exist"

I won't link directly to the egg because I don't know if that is against TOS but that's not stopping anyone from going to it.

It's a purple egg with white stripes

That's a joke egg, but it's fun to look at.

I'm planning to collect a bunch of the past Valentine's dragons to freeze! I actually thought it started tonight... well, I'll plan for that and if it starts tomorrow I'll be ready either way!

I'm not sure what I want for the dragon this year. Something white with pink and purple accents would be pretty.

Quality > Novelty

I'd like the new dragon to be a normal dragon, drakes and two headeds are cute for the novelty but they stop being cute when there are only five breeding options.

I don't care if it's an in-cave spriter's work or not, Holiday dragons should have amazing sprites, I don't mind who dose them, as long as they are good.

As far as what i'm doing with the AP and all, I'm gonna try and collect nice heartstealings, and hopefully find some rare/cool lineages.

and as for trading, i'm probably gonna breed my Mutamores for cool stuff, other then that I don't really have anything people will want, the AP is kinder to me on Halloween.

Edited by blockEdragon

That's a joke egg, but it's fun to look at.

I'm planning to collect a bunch of the past Valentine's dragons to freeze! I actually thought it started tonight... well, I'll plan for that and if it starts tomorrow I'll be ready either way!

I'm not sure what I want for the dragon this year. Something white with pink and purple accents would be pretty.

I know that's a bit off topic but

What if the new Valentine's Day dragon is "<3" lol

Or maybe an April Fools release of <3 and xd.png

I really can't wait for Valentine's day breeding. I purposefully haven't grabbed eggs in the last two days or so because I don't know exactly when breeding will start. Usually it's the 8th - I'm aware. But just in case, I've been cautious.

Man. I wish I knew if it was tonight or not. I know it'll probably be tomorrow but I'm hoping. xd.png