purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I started working on this lineage immediately after Tetras were introduced and I'm finally getting close to the finish!! :wub: I just love how the two breeds look together, and it has taken ages to get Pyralspites instead of millions of Tetras from the pairs. Next up, Tetras with male red Gemshards!

2 hours ago, hedy said:

I started working on this lineage immediately after Tetras were introduced and I'm finally getting close to the finish!! :wub: I just love how the two breeds look together, and it has taken ages to get Pyralspites instead of millions of Tetras from the pairs. Next up, Tetras with male red Gemshards!

That looks so nice! 

5 hours ago, hedy said:

That IS nice.  It's on my to-do list already, but I was hoping that as time passes I'd be less likely to get nothing but a sea of Tetras out of them.  I'm having that problem with Fells already.

Finally finished up a project from years ago, (in)breeding up some deadline black alts so that the first generation in the lineage view is alts: here! The dragons also all have similar themes in their names. 

Though credit also goes to the person who started this and dropped an egg to the AP (I own generations 20+). I don't recall their name now, but they were happy to breed me a mate for the one I found. ^^

Though my luck with fulfillng even one of my shiny IOU's is poor right now, there were plenty of my holiday x common pairs that have happily supplied eggs this week so I can catch up with the backlog of mates for all the Halloween, Christmas, & Valentine dragons that need them.  Even managed a couple of 2G Golds, & remembered to breed the green firegem at the right time too, so those mates are done :).

I have made some awesome trades on the new Trading Hub lately! Got *four* messies, three of them Avatars, in exchange for one Dino!

Nothing super big, but I picked up some breeding pairs for my new planned lineage very quickly - and with a bonus purple Floret while looking! Always glad for a quick hunt. ^_^ 

I bred 4 pairs of cb aeons x cb chronos, and got 2 aeons and 2 chronos - perfect for a checker :)

Offered a Cheese on a trade and now have 2 more messy Avatars and a messy Xeno! At this rate I may actually be able to start my project-idea of replacing all my old CBs with messies and using those old ones for zombie fodder! (Well, the ones without children, I won't kill dragons with children on other scrolls.)

3 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

By default, new groups are set to "private" ;)

Oops, that group was made in a rush so I guess I forgot to remember to thoroughly fiddle with the settings. XD In any case, it's fixed now.

Finished another CB scroll goal! Lacula this time.

Been trying to get a gold CB Lunar Herald, as the Lunar Heralds are my favorite dragon and I wasn't here when they were first released. I managed to trade for one and even buy a couple in the Market....but needed one more before they turn silver.... after days of not even seeing one in the Cave...BAM...there one is and I got it!!!! Finally!

NowI am looking forward to getting my first Silver ones.

Edited by Dubious

Once everything on my scroll grows up, I'll have completed my scroll goals for the birthday release dragons. :D 10 CBs of each gender!

Finally got round to spitting out another checker with all-special coded grandparents. :) I'm especially happy with how the Yellow-Crown codes go together as well as with the names.

image.png.3fa1b23c578d507e373eb03f31ff8462.png

Managed to trade for this 2G and I must admit—it's one of my most favorite combinations regarding Prizes!

image.png.4e526417783afe74355ecdc4daa53b20.png

Was wanting to start a certain checker lineage, and realized I had already started it a long time ago and forgot all about it! Which means I already had all the CBs I needed, as well as a 3g. Hooray for past me! 

Finished my scroll goal of 20 CB pairs for Purples. Leodon and Razorcrest next, I think!

I have no idea who to thank, but some amazing person out there agreed to trade a 2G tinsel for my CB Ice hatchie. That was the sweetest, most amazing trade ever. Thank you, random person, if you're reading this. I can't remember your name (it was in Public Trades), but thank you if you read this! 

Just ran this little beauty through an inbred checker to see exactly how inbred it is. Gen 31 black Striped hatchling, with slightly over 300 dragons appearing in its lineage more than once, with a lot of them being repeated 66 times! :D

This kind of messiness is truly awe-inspiring. My hat's off to all the people who bred and raised all those dragons. It's amazing.