purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I've been camping out in the Jungle, mostly because it's one of the only biomes not overrun with the new releases, and it paid off bigtime! Grabbed my 2nd-ever blue Dino!

Something funny just happened, I clicked on an egg with a huge hole in the AP and didn't get it, but the message said "you can't seem to fing the hatchling", which means it just hatched that second. It's always fun when that happens clicking in a hatchery, but it's never happened to me in the AP before. XD

I just hatched two Vine alts, both from ER AP eggs. They're also the first two I've ever had success with 😮

Got a CB red Fire Gem in the AP. And I was still able to influence it to be female since I hate the male red Fire Gem.

Somehow through crazy random luck I have hatched *three* alt-vines today!

Wow, congratulations to everyone having luck with alt Vines today! :o I've locked myself with birthday eggs again. :P 

I put up a 5th gen Shimmer egg from the AP for trade, asking for at least one new release hatchie. I came back to multiple offers, 2-4 hatchies each. Just wow. :D I was hatchie locked so I had to freeze a few hatchies.

I kept forgetting to post this, and now it's nearly grown up! It's a lunar herald x prizes, with each color matched up with its counterpart! Double arrow!

Thanks to @Ruby Eyes for the design, and @MIGOR for the lineages!

Woah, that is an awesome lineage @Toyo! The colors look awesome together.

My 'congrats' right now, last night I offered on a trade in the Trading Hub but had to go to bed before it was accepted/declined... Woke up to see it had been accepted and I now have a beautiful, messy, 28th-gen white Zyu on my scroll! I guess offering a CB Zyu did the trick, lol. 

2 hours ago, Toyo said:

I kept forgetting to post this, and now it's nearly grown up! It's a lunar herald x prizes, with each color matched up with its counterpart! Double arrow!

Thanks to @Ruby Eyes for the design, and @MIGOR for the lineages!

Ah, you have given me so much too!! so it is normal I have helped you. You are th BEST, @Toyo !!!!

I just bred an egg I wanted to randomly gift via the trading hub - and got my first palindrome code (that I'm aware of, anyway). Perfect with all caps, too. :wub: Breeders, keepers. 

YES! Finally! After well over a year of breeding, maybe even 2 years now I finally bred a 2G Silver from a CB gold and silver pair! Phew, that took way longer than it should have considering all the 2g golds my other pair gave me. 

I'm having fun with this new Trading Hub! Had a CB Thunder I was going to put up for trade, decided to see if there were any trades asking for one... I now have a 21st-gen Avatar of Destruction on my scroll, and it seems to have Dorkface *and* Thuwed in it's lineage!

I may not have won the raffle yet, but as of today, I have at least one 2G of each Prize type :D

Now I just need another 2G Gold Tinsel to make it two each...

Caught an abandoned vine egg and it hachted into an alt! The last one on my scroll hatched in 2011!

Hatched another alt-vine *and* alt-black, are these things super common suddenly or what?! 

5 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Hatched another alt-vine *and* alt-black, are these things super common suddenly or what?! 

Congrats! I hatched 2 Alt undines from 4 eggs, and I've hatched 3 alt vines in the past few months, so it sure seems like they're less rare! (Though I've probably just been having better alt luck lately) I've still never hatched my own alt black though 😛

Grabbed cb nebula in the AP, yessss

Missed a chicken in the biomes, got annoyed for a moment, then promptly caught a yellow Dino! Which I actually needed more then a chicken, so yay!

Finally! I'd been waiting for ages for one of these pairs to produce another Pink after my first one was auto-abandoned. At last, I can begin this lineage. 

Bred two 2nd gen silvers from commons! One I’ve been trying for for a long time. 2nd gen from frostbite. It has nineteen frostbite siblings. (That survived) I know I’ve bred more. 

Bred two more metal checkers as well! One of them had 29 common siblings. 

Edited by Carmelita Fox