purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

That's beautiful @herk

Nabbed a silver lunar herald this morning from the AP, I have notes for what color is active when but I hardly ever remember to actually breed for them, so grabbing one of the two colors I actually need in the AP randomly was pretty cool.

Grats, all! ^^ For me:

NO WAY did JERRI and ROXXY just breed dannY . OMG. OOOMG. :o

@PREDATOR - I still don't know what I did to please the code / RNG gods but OMG :o 

@lovecats99 - Thank you - it's a New Year's miracle haha! Wow, that code combo you got is insane - congrats, too! :D

@Yhme - hahaha, aww thanks! Gotta admit in the moment I thought I was hallucinating. XD :P

Edited by panthera1

2 minutes ago, panthera1 said:

Grats, all! ^^ For me:

OMFG THAT IS PERFECT! :o

4 minutes ago, panthera1 said:

Grats, all! ^^ For me:

Wow, congrats! It's always amazing when CB codes breed 2g codes, especially when they're related. :) Closest one I ever got to is eatUs.

Well, just got my second alt black in short period of time! Just need an undine to alt now! And a green...

Edited by mouse050909

3 hours ago, panthera1 said:

Grats, all! ^^ For me:

Ok you win DC. That is amazing! Congratulations!!

In the last three days I have grabbed *two* red Dorsals *and* a tan Ridgewing from the AP! I usually have such horrible luck getting those variants.

Uncovered a beautiful Alt line I forgot I could breed :s

Received my first 2G Prize today, super happy! :wub:

Edited by DarknessDragon197

This might be a "congrats" and then a possible "stupid thing"... Somehow I caught a Paper in the biomes today! Only my 2nd-ever Paper, and my 1st was back in 2011. I was soooo excited... And yet I've just posted a trade for it because despite catching the Paper I had no luck catching the things I was actually looking for to gift my Secret Santa giftee. 

Thank you! It involves (mostly) lots of waiting! XD 

Caught a Silver Lunar Herald from Alpine (about time!) so happy there and also caught a zyumorph on Desert (kind of blundered into that one but Yay!).

Congrats, all! For me: still dumbfounded at this crazy random luck of code, and really excited to see that dannY has hatched! One of my fav dragons on my scroll and he isn't even grown yet! He's just so darn cute. XD :wub:  

@Wiz - thanks, I'm still amazed about it haha! ^^

Edited by panthera1

1 hour ago, panthera1 said:

Congrats, all! For me: still dumbfounded at this crazy random luck of code, and really excited to see that dannY has hatched! One of my fav dragons on my scroll and he isn't even grown yet! He's just so darn cute. XD :wub:  

That is awesome!