purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

My scroll is full of Zyu eggs, I seem to be good at catching them now. Also, a CB Copper joined the pile just a few minutes ago~

Edited by Orchi'dea

I have all the correctly colored CB Nebulae necessary to get to 4 generations on my Fire Gem x Nebula lineage, and only need 3 more red Nebs to have everything for 5 gens!

FINALLY got another CB Ice!! Let's hope my 2nd Gen Prize won't reject it this time. >.> 

Congrats, and don't forget to use Fertility before you try to breed your CB Ice the first time with its intended mate! ^^ ;)

I was VERY lucky and won another Bronze Tinsel in June's raffle. (I won my first in the last holiday raffle.) I influenced this one male, as the other is female. He grew up last night and I just bred him and Glitzy. THIS is what I got!! Introducing the first child of Aurora Glitz and Glambeau Borealis! https://dragcave.net/lineage/17TTS  I'm SO relieved they didn't refuse! (I doused both with fertlity!)

2 minutes ago, wbmorgan said:

I was VERY lucky and won another Bronze Tinsel in June's raffle. (I won my first in the last holiday raffle.) I influenced this one male, as the other is female. He grew up last night and I just bred him and Glitzy. THIS is what I got!! Introducing the first child of Aurora Glitz and Glambeau Borealis! https://dragcave.net/lineage/17TTS  I'm SO relieved they didn't refuse! (I doused both with fertlity!)

That's... so amazing... I was wondering if someone could get a PB prize since the raffles came back but I didn't expect it would happen so soon :D

So happy to have bred this egg, I've been wanting to have a proper pairing for that Rosebud for several years!  And it has a lovely code, too.  :)

13 hours ago, wbmorgan said:

That's amazing!! :D 

32 minutes ago, Amazon_warrior said:

So happy to have bred this egg, I've been wanting to have a proper pairing for that Rosebud for several years!  And it has a lovely code, too.  :)

I love the pairing! :wub: 

On 5.7.2017 at 2:45 PM, Carmelita Fox said:

I'm so excited that this will be a thing. I've been wanting a proper mate for him since I caught him two years ago <3

http://www.allureofnds.net/NDER/Lineage.php?dcode=XK9RG&gen=2&mate=RuTw6

Thanks Ruby Eyes and littleironhorse :) Fertility will be a must with this pair lol.

that´s quite awesome and what a beauty, congrats =)

In light of all the CB silvers I've missed recently I managed to breed one at least aha

I managed to breed a Bluna the first time I bred a specific pair of dragons together. I managed to hatch a yellow Undine (but I froze it because the lineage was messy and I need some alts for my scroll goals). I'm very happy it turned though.

Somehow managed to catch 2 CB Pyro Xenowyrms :o Now I can have a 2nd breeding pair :3

I was FINALLY able to breed a non-pyro xenowyrm for one of my lineages. Two breeds down, four to go... XD

Edited by helix9
link change

I've bred a whole bunch of hybrids for a lineage, I'm happy they've been so easy to get. Now the hard part... the rest of the lineage.

While hunting for a Black egg on the volcano biome I suddenly caught a red Zyumorph! More Zyus is always good.

Nabbed a cb pink zyu! Now I just need a yellow to try for my fourth sino (and first male). =D

I caught a CB Green Copper! I now have two breeding pairs rather than just the one CB male and two females so this'll certainly make it easier to produce Green Copper lineages. :)

Had an excellent breeding day - bred three eggs I need for two different lineages, one of which that's been giving me some serious trouble :D Also bred the 2g tinsel needed to complete a trade and caught an awesome lineaged Gold in the AP. Overall an awesome day at Dragon Cave for me!