purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

One of my really old mini-lineages has come back to life with the new hybrid release! It's a short little arrowhead lineage with some fun-named pygmies that already ended with a nilia x crimson flare pairing.

Bred all my pygmies for the hybrid and they were all hybrids!! Ten in all! blink.gif

Now only need to breed for the other hybrids.

And I've caught more chickens this past month than I have the entire time I've been on DC! And now I have a chicken from each biome! tongue.gif

Edited by AquaTart

I caught my first CB copper in ages. Considering how much I hate hunting in the cave, that's an accomplishment xd.png

I checked the Alpine part and there were two golden wyverns sitting next to each other! I managed to get one of them! I didn't try for the other because I would meet my limit for eggs with the first, and I was too excited to think. It's my first CB metallic as well!

i lived from a heart attack.10 days in hospital

blink.gif Wow! Congrats, indeed!

Please take any further non-cave related congrats over to General Discussion or PM; thanks!

The raffle in the Discord went smoothly and everyone had a great time. With 46 active entrants, it might have been the largest live raffle ever on DC. There was so much positivity, and I really appreciate everyone who participated and donated. (Extra special thanks to Amy.x, tishavara, and Master0fPuppets for donating prizes, and Sockpuppet Strangler for helping distribute the prizes)

This event went over so well, I think it's safe to say that there's going to be another one in the near future smile.gif

Edited by The_Bucket

^ Won a 3G Gold Tinsel from that raffle (which is awesome! happy.gif ), and I also just caught a CB Almandine Pyralspite! ohmy.gif My 3rd one since their release! blink.gif

A xeno, two zyus, a spessertine, and an almandine. All CB. Not a bad haul for an evening of hunting. Slowly filling in my needed CBs. biggrin.gif

Saw my first gaia and chicken in the cave. And I grabbed them!

Also saw my first Aeon. Luckily I missed that one so I could grab my nuggets later on. Woot woot! cool.gif

First one to post in the Congrats thread after the forum update I mean what.

Just caught a CB Green Nebula hatchie in the AP... *blinkblink* It's the last CB nebula I needed for scroll goals, so I'm a little stunned at the random good luck.

Caught 5 CB Coppers in 2 days, missed 2. Coppers are getting wild I guess? 

I finally earned the Silver trophy.

And then insta-egglocked myself because I have no self-control. :p

Caught a CB Copper from Volcano (shocked I actually got it tbh o.o ), and I also caught 2 CB Reds whom think their from FullMetal Alchemist (Roy and Ed codes) xD