purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I saw a Water dragon with a fairly amusing code on the coast. For whatever reason I instinctively refreshed the page, and something got picked up while I was going to grab the Water egg so it got shifted a little bit to the left... and I misclicked a Deep Sea instead. And... well, its code does a good job at representing my thoughts about this little mishap. :D But it's a happy accident nonetheless -- this one has an even better code than the Water I was intending to click!

well with some finds and breeds from Valentine's I've now reached g7 and a half I guess (well I got am extra g2 and g4 waiting too but that's almost like spare change)

Still working on the cascade effect on some other lines but not unhappy with my progress :D

also finished :)

Edit:

And just jumped from 9999 to 10001 grown dragons so now I officially have a 5 digit scroll :D

Edited by Herk

Posted (edited)

First refreshing AP today and grab silver 4g tinsel from Penk - properly gendered hatchie!!!

Just after I stop staring at it grab black alt XD

Don't know who put them in AP but THANK YOU!!!!

Edited by Spirulina

My first project from my own dergs. Been a few months of ratio struggling as well as battling "no interests" but finally, the end result is only a few days left to growing! :D

https://dragcave.net/lineage/sBA3L

also @Herk that's awesome :o both the lineages and the dragon count!

4 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

SO MUCH BLUE! Awesome!

Thanks! Honestly I love it myself, too :wub: (despite some dragons seemingly "stand out" in the lineage there ^^' )

I got crazy lucky this week, a similar story what @Seahorse had. Congrats, btw!

I somehow managed to catch a really beautiful 2g saltkin from the AP and later traded it for a neglected 😍 at first I didn't think about trading it at all but then I realised there was a neglected option, too. And it is also my first one :3

so apparently things can happen, quite suddenly too! 😄

Casually refreshing AP while doing other stuff, saw a ER-timed Aqualis *hatchling*, clicked on it as fast as possible but figured it'd be taken already 'cause I didn't even have my hand on the mouse when I saw it... Nope, I got it!

*cuddles little hatchling* 

Posted (edited)

I'd like to show this handsome dude off now he's grown, all dragons in the lineage are leap day dragons plus he likes his mate (who is a leap day Z) so I'm all set for 4 years time. :D

Edited by Wiz

Posted (edited)

On 3/5/2020 at 10:55 AM, BlueLatios said:

My first project from my own dergs. Been a few months of ratio struggling as well as battling "no interests" but finally, the end result is only a few days left to growing! :D

https://dragcave.net/lineage/sBA3L

also @Herk that's awesome :o both the lineages and the dragon count!

Love that project of yours - so much pretty

Also I'm quite happy with how this turned out - sadly I don't have Black Sweets but the substitute works really well IMO

Also  - g6 - another lineage finished for the year

Edited by Herk

Posted (edited)

FINALLY - I thought this pair COULDN'T produce the right colour - I mean compare. Finally Rojeg will have a mate.

Also finished building a mate for an old AP find so now I can breed this

Edited by Herk

My alt hunt finally pays off!

Gotta hoard if I can, I just love alt vines (and blacks, too).

Fogot today was Pi Day until one hour before DC turnover, and somehow managed to catch an egg with “pi” in it’s code XD ?!?

My OCD was driving me nuts so I had to get rid of the "Observe ___ for next unlock." I did but I stg if i see another Aeira Gloris dragon I will cry

Screenshot 2020-03-16 at 7.32.05 PM.png

Congrats, subwoofer! Grabbing a leetle is such a good feeling ^_^

bred these  two  codes when breeding eggs for lineages :D

14 hours ago, lovecats99 said:

I bred a 2g name code from CB name codes! :) Diulo

Oh dear gods... So. Utterly. Perfect. :o Congrats!

I've finished a part of my Aqua project today - lineage :wub: Now to the second part. If I only could make a certain stubborn Waterhorse x Skywing pair breed a Waterhorse egg... Eight Skywings in a row, so far -_-