purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

5 hours ago, Kiyoura said:

Wow... Just caught a 2G Omen from Silver Shimmer. It's crazy because I already have a mate for her~ https://dragcave.net/lineage/jx97P ❤️ 

Very nice!

I'm pleased with my stair step black marrow.  The CB dates to the first Halloween I participated in (the first Halloween was a few days after I first started playing and I didn't know about Holiday drops yet, so I didn't get any pumpkins from the original release) and I've bred another gen out every year.  :D

image.thumb.png.5c70f4f1e8eb414e91240d515b15da85.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=fb656a4dc131dce6

Just finished updating my entire pairings list... Much clearer and easier to read.. and update in future with new dragons!

Edited by cerimonster

So last year I snatched a blue dino egg as a birthday gift to myself. Today I nabbed a couple early birthday presents, including a green dino egg. Hopefully tomorrow will bring other neat surprises.

I got TWO CB Golds in the last two days. One from the Alpine just now, and a Coast baby yesterday. It's...it's beautiful! AND got a Paper! I guess choosing not to hunt more CB Halloweens was a good choice. I did miss two Cheeses and a Gaia Xeno, though... My Cheese count is stuck at 321. 

Wow, congratulations! Two CB Gold is unheard of (at least by me lol).

An update to my previous post, although I can still snag one more egg, I feel content enough with what I managed to scoop up. Birthday gifts from yesterday til today was a Golden Floret, a Thalassa Xeno, a Green Dino, one Ice, Magma and Thunder, and finally a chicken.

Edited by Kamoodle

Got the SAkins needed to make a 6EG all-SA base line. All to do now is wait for the next Halloweens and breed.

Whoever abandoned a low-time CB grave, thank you! ^^

Edit: What

Edited by Bamboomonkey

Bred this lady's parents, abandoned all the eggs, because I don't need them. Decided to just see if anything nice was in the AP, and grabbed an Arcana. It was one of my babies. Obviously it was fated, so I kept her. https://dragcave.net/lineage/FOYHA. She has lovely parents, too. It's always so neat to grab your own eggs. It means someone grabbed them, didn't like them, and then you got to grab them again! Clearly these types are meant to be with you. 

Also got a Brimstone from my Turp/Brim pair to go to 4EG now! Yay! This little lady will help me! https://dragcave.net/lineage/iGg5Z

Officially have at least one of every Halloween breed (except vampire, my fav SOBS) and got CB Arcana, Grave and Black Marrow, the black marrow having a cood code! XNNxN ->XNNxN.gif  Next goal after these hatch? Vampire dragon >:U (or maybe try and get a male and female of each halloween breed)

After having NINE different dragons dodge in a row, I finally got myself two new zombies. :wub: oh and some new eggs too.

All of this year's nonfrozen haul so far are already named.  I think that's a record for me.

As for the rest of the backlog, well:  "IGNORE THE MAN  DRAGONS BEHIND THE CURTAIN!"

Finally managed to snag a 2g SAkin from the AP.... was up for 26 hours total. I love Grave altkin they are gorgeous!

Congrats everyone!!!!

Used EQ and now have three screaming baby new Weens.

I don't know if this is something to congrats on, but I am so excited about DC again!

I was away over a year and before that it seems I have stolen some eggs from the cave Jun 06, 2018 and before that, halloween 2017. I feel like I have so many ideas and things to and wanna do everything at once xD

// Anyways, found a CB pumpkin from the AP! I was just thinking that I need one(need to make one of those mimic lines ;___; ❤️) and missed my chances but I didn't.

Edited by Bamboomonkey

I've been keeping up with naming all the holidays I'm going to keep. Even the new dergs have names already.

And only twice has my first choice been taken, both times fixed with one extra space. I guess my brain thinks in strange ways? :huh: 

Edit:   I finally caught a 2 PB Omen in the AP.  And it's going to gender right!   Now I have all the 2gs I need!

Edited by Gryphonic

Managed to grab a 3rd gen SAltkin checker! Keeping my fingers crossed the hatchie genders right!

Caught both a Kingcrowne and a Siyat from the same five minute shuffle! :wub:

The majority of my last batch of low-time Halloween AP eggs are going to gender correctly.