purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Bought the Gold I needed for gender balance from the market, Precog says the influence worked \o/

I was offered a CB silver for a zyu in the trading hub! :o Oh wow, someone really wanted to make me happy! Too bad I cannot remember his or her forum name to send my thanks. I'm just amazed, it's very late here and I couldn't fall asleep because of stress but now I'm quite happy for that. This really made my night. ❤️

I made my gold purchase from the market!  With this, I reach my scroll goals for CBs. *does a happy dance*  Looks like other people have, too.  YAY!

11 minutes ago, Varislapsi said:

I was offered a CB silver for a zyu in the trading hub! :o Oh wow, someone really wanted to make me happy! Too bad I cannot remember his or her forum name to send my thanks. I'm just amazed, it's very late here and I couldn't fall asleep because of stress but now I'm quite happy for that. This really made my night. ❤️

That was me! I'm glad it made your night! I'm very happy with my new Zyu! ^_^

I actually doubled my number of CB Golds in one day! I bought one from the market and then won a drawing for a Z-coded one that Predat0rs offered in the Z Project thread! :D 

7 hours ago, Predat0rs said:

Yay! Thank you so much! I think it might actually have made my whole year. :D

12 hours ago, Varislapsi said:

12 hours ago, Predat0rs said:

Gosh, now I feel especially good about pointing out your trade to the z collectors - win-win-win! :lol:

I got gifted a Silver mate for a Thalassa I acquired last year, and she gendered right! https://dragcave.net/lineage/THF5l Thank you Soulsborne! :wub:

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Gosh, now I feel especially good about pointing out your trade to the z collectors - win-win-win! :lol:

I got gifted a Silver mate for a Thalassa I acquired last year, and she gendered right! https://dragcave.net/lineage/THF5l Thank you Soulsborne! :wub:

Oh wow, there have been more good-hearted people involved! :D Thanks to you as well! I'm so in love with my new silver. ❤️

The only good thing about not having much to do at work today, I managed to grab *four* messies from the AP! At a time when I normally wouldn't be online. Including this cutie that has joined my Black frozen army.

Got a perfect name code for someone who was specifically looking for it, with perfect capitalisation too (only first letter)! I think that'a my greatest achievement in DC :D

I FINALLY finished my siyat x nebula linage

trying to breed nebula eggs was really rough, and then get the nebulas to gender correctly....i've been trying since Siyat's first came out, with over a dozen breeding pairs

https://dragcave.net/lineage/H10k9

now i need to breed until i get an Orange nebula to truly finish it off though

Edited by Sirithiliel

3 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

trying to breed nebula eggs was really rough, and then get the nebulas to gender correctly....i've been trying since Siyat's first came out, with over a dozen breeding pairs

https://dragcave.net/lineage/H10k9

now i need to breed until i get an Orange nebula to truly finish it off though

That is gorgeous!  And I feel your pain - I'm doing a Neb x Siyat lineage with the colours alternating between purple and green in each generation, and getting Neb eggs is a nightmare.  >_<

In two days, I ended up getting two CB Thalassa Xenos. The first I got from a fairly simple trade, the second I got while doing a cursory check through all of the biomes. I love Thalassas!

image.png.ce8cf49efa0178e4f83aab4b2940c295.png

For bonus points, they're going to be opposite genders, so I could probably start some nice lineages with both or either of them~

Edited by FlyingDragona

o_O

OK - if anyone is doing this line, I'd be happy to do a bloodswap

Oh Wow

Got this as a gift. I was so stoked for the mother's code I didn't realize it was an SA Alt kin until it was pointed out to me. 😋

After three 'failed' Baikala breedings that gave me the wrong color eggs, I switched partners around and finally got my last 2nd-gen blue Baikala for my lineage project! I already have her mate ready (omg I'm going to freak if they don't like each other....)

6 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

omg I'm going to freak if they don't like each other

PURPLE THEM! 😲

On 1/26/2019 at 10:45 AM, Sirithiliel said:

That is beautiful! I love the feeling of satisfaction when you finish a tough one like that. :) 

*Screams* I can’t tell you how many times I’ve tried to do this. This is my first GoN!!!

637254FB-A006-4B88-865A-167753331D99.png

1 hour ago, Wolves-and-Wings said:

*Screams* I can’t tell you how many times I’ve tried to do this. This is my first GoN!!!

637254FB-A006-4B88-865A-167753331D99.png

Congrats!... But is the summon chance really low?? I wasn't aware.
I guess it's worth posting that I got this gal that just grew up on my first try. Yay?