purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

caught one of the hollies from tj's holly x winter pair... still haven't completely processed it aaaaaaaaaa

Ok, so it's the Christmas season, not Halloween, but with my scroll slowly unlocking, why not try breeding things like this?

This is one of my black stripe lineage(s) and these are fun but most often an exercise in futility. I love Black Stripes and have tried to get nothing but them on a lineage (after the CB level starts them) but breeding Black Stripe X Black Stripe to produce another Black Stripe egg...eesh I've produced a lot of reds, greens whites that end up going to the abandoned page. But this time I was lucky.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/8h89Y

Also produced some more all gold lineages:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/3zTzO

https://dragcave.net/lineage/jwcSl

This makes me a happy camper. 🤩

Edit: wrong lineage fixed now

Edited by Misha

Checked the offspring of my bred Hollies to see how they were doing this name made my day, thanks @RWyvern  (pm me for a mate if you want one)

Edited by Herk

5 hours ago, Herk said:

Checked the offspring of my bred Hollies to see how they were doing this name made my day, thanks @RWyvern  (pm me for a mate if you want one)

XD I’m glad! Love thinking up names for deadlines. (I’ll keep that in mind)

8 hours ago, ComatosedRoses said:

Hyperventilating 

YQvMZ1M.jpg

Congrats to the Gold Shimmer ^_^ don't forget to breath in and out slowly!

Randomly grabbed a Starsinger hatchling in the AP, managed to trade it fairly quickly for a beautiful messy Black. Now crossing fingers the Black *doesn't* alt....

After 3 months, my CB Tinsel finally gave me her first shiny egg! It may have been from a holiday mate, but I'm still so happy that the drought is over. I was lucky enough to get fails for a while :D

Posted (edited)

Traded a CB Zyu for a Paper, which puts me at 20 Papers! I am officially done collecting Papers! 

edit: Small thing, but my first-bred Baikala for my first-ever lineage project is precogged to gender correctly! I Influenced it but was worried anyways, it'd be just my luck that Influence would fail the one time I really needed a certain gender. But the little baby is going to be male, which means I can move forward with the lineage immediately!

Edited by HeatherMarie

Finally managed to trade for a purple dino - once I've frozen that at s1 I will be done with dinos  (all non-dragons)

2 minutes ago, Siliskor said:

This fella is my 12,000th dragon.

Congrats @Siliskor -  colour me impressed

I counted up my Garlands and I have 32 in total! 2 CBs, 2 freezies, and the rest are 2gs! Now to get mates for the 2gs...

I have enough lyrical lines collected from other people to make an 11th-gen even (in the works), a completed 10th-gen even of all my own lines, and good progress for continuing it up to 11th gen too for a total of 12g pure lyrics. That's a lot of words :v

I'm pretty sure the egg is gone the second I misclicked to another biome, but it's still there, was terribly sleepy but I somehow got a CB Gold!
Thanks for the early New Year gift, 2019! :D

I feel kinda bad about this, though I know I don't need to... Posted a trade with a CB Copper, asking for a CB Baikala, someone obviously *really* wanted that Copper because they offered *two* Dinos!! Of course I had to accept that even though it wasn't what I was looking for, it was much better!

Posted (edited)

Yay, blue on the first try!  And this is done.

Edited by prpldrgnfr