purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Just traded a CB Xeno for a messy Risensong, which is my 20th Risensong, so I now have my scroll-goal of them! 

Just reached the fourth generation of my naughty ancestors lineage. I doubt I'll be able to find a mate, though. (I don't own any of the CBs. The second generation is a combination of gifts and lucky AP finds.)

Though the power of trading, I have managed to obtain four new reds and a CB green copper.

It alted! And to add to this, this seems to be my first ever 2g Vine alt!

Hurrah. :) 

3 hours ago, osmarks said:

Though the power of trading, I have managed to obtain four new reds and a CB green copper.

In turn, thanks for the Spriter Alt Kin! :wub:
People on the board and Discord really are amazing.

Congrats, lovecats99! I just recently had such luck as well!

Edited by Nyxity

Today I hit my scroll-goals with both Ultraviolets *and* purple Dorsals! I'm now down to 120 regular breeds left to collect scroll-goals of, and that number is only that high because it includes all the different color variations on things like Nebulas and Siyats. 

Beautiful pairing! Congratulations!

Edited by Nyxity

Congrats to whoever catches the 3rd and 4th gen tinsel and shimmerscale eggs that I sent to the AP yesterday!!!  I was hoping to send a 2nd gen tinsel but I bred a common instead.  Next week.

*Please do not message me for prize eggs.  My lists are all closed.*

I always wanted a silver tinsel and I won one from the raffle last month! I claimed the prize a week ago as I took a break, luckily I came back to check the page!!! I still haven't got a name for it xD

On 8/22/2018 at 10:04 AM, XDLugia said:

I created a Neglected Vampire and while it no longer has the Bitten by message, the vamp that bites it keeps the proof.

Ooooo neglected vampire.  Nice job!

I offered a free 4G tinsel for any dummy egg in the public trades, and the FIRST offer I got was this gorgeous baby: https://dragcave.net/lineage/cRbql

I can't believe it! This is my first 2G Prizekin.

I got a Gaia Xenowyrm egg just now that has a code that very closely resembles my username. I saw it on the trading hub and instantly felt like I had to have it. Really glad that my offer was accepted. 😄 Gaia Xenowyrm is one of my favorite breeds too so I feel extra lucky.

Just caught a red fire gem. I was kind of surprised I got it, since I did a double take when I saw the description lol

I've owned her since 2013. One of the lineages to celebrate the Frills while they were sadly absent from the cave as is evident from her description.

Then I decided to get perfect mates for all my pretty lineaged dragons but Frills had been reintroduced, which made this a timeconsuming project, but finally...

the final 2nd gen - might not look like much but I had quite a few pairings and I wouldn't be this far if it wasn't for Fuzzy who also bred me one on February 2016 and I've been trying myself ever since I got my own CB Frills, so this feels liek a major achievement :D

Just reached the fifth gen of this naughty CB-coded ancestors lineage. I don't feel like continuing it, though. 

Edited by obelisk_light