purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

After some 10 years of being on Dragcave, my first ever fancy lineage is complete! Behold! A checkerboard spanning THREE GENERATIONS!!!

image.png.ef94c8c9647f1286545af5268b4ee68b.png

...Yeah I never bothered much with breeding until relatively recently, but this still took months because I kept getting nothing but Bauta eggs. Haq was the eighth offspring from that pair, with all seven of his siblings being Bautas. I'll probably keep this one for myself, and maybe have Haq and Jeza make a few more eggs to give out to the adoption pile, but in terms of expanding the pattern... I don't think this kind of breeding is for me.

Just hatched my first set of purple Siyats! :D 

ETA: Just missed a Floret and got an Ice instead. You don't hear me complaining!

Come to think of it, this week has been a good one. Two golden Florets (haven't been able to find them in a while), one brown Copper, one Ice and one blue Zyu... Plus a couple of the new releases, which will only become more common with time and lesening demand.

Edited by olympe

I got 99985!

Currently the 3rd highest power of most dragons, with 1st having 99999 and 2nd having 99988, the Wyvern will be taking the place of the pacifist dragon with power 99980 XD

40 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

I got 99985!

Currently the 3rd highest power of most dragons, with 1st having 99999 and 2nd having 99988, the Wyvern will be taking the place of the pacifist dragon with power 99980 XD

That is awesome; Congrats! I also like how it's a Nhiostrife. :)

Caught the final CB egg I needed to reach my scroll goal of 30 Siyats. 🙇 Now I just have to wait for my eggs to hatch purple.

Someone offered a Cheese in exchange for a 2G Silver. YAY! I love Cheeses so much. Also, I kindly received a second CB Purple Siyat female through the Trade Hub. A male/female swap. So thank you, random person! Now I finally have a male and female, 2 each.

I had some very successful trades today in my opinion. Traded a freshly caught Siyat egg and an extra CB male Pink hatchling I wasn't looking to keep for a CB Chrono Xenowyrm in the morning. Then in the afternoon, I traded another freshly caught Siyat egg and a random CB Black hatchling for a CB Tan Ridgewing. I've been wanting these rares for some time already so I'm happy I managed to get them by trading away things that were so painless for me to give up. Oh yeah, not even mentioning that I also got these two CB Nebula beauties (hT3ga, 1315Q) from trading away yet another freshly caught Siyat egg.

Edited by Nagapie

Someone in the Trading Thread has been asking for a CB Gold as a B-Day present for his Wife, and I think that's the sweetest thing I have read in a long time. Guess where the next CB Gold I catch is going? Guess. :)

I just traded for a 2G from one of my favorite spriter's alts, which also happens to be a fairly new breed :D

edit: and I just got 2G Metals out of uncommons (Gemshard and Striped River) with no fertility!

Edited by The Dragoness

I just caught a CB gold for the first time! I have one already, given to me as a surprise, but I've never seen one in the cave before, let alone caught one! Hunting for some of the new wggs paid off, I reflectively clicked really fast when I saw the description, haha. I'm really ecstatic right now!

Oh wow, congrats @dark_sama! That's awesome.

In the past 20 minutes I've grabbed *four* 'beautiful messies' in the AP! A Pyro Xeno, a Horse, a Bleeding Moon, and a Sunrise (well, I'm hoping to hatch it as a Sunrise...). I had to toss back roughly 20 'nice' lineages during that time, but I don't usually get 4 different breeds that fast.

edit to add:

Saw an awesome hub trade with *two* really awesome messies (a silver tinsel and a gold!!) and it just asked for offers, which I usually don't bother with those, but I offered a Siyat.... Then an hour later I realized just how badly I wanted them, so I canceled the offer and offered the Siyat *and* a Dino... It was accepted!! Yaaaayyy so happy!

Edited by HeatherMarie

Whoa, IceDrac, MagmaDrac and ThunderDrac combined forces to summon a Mystery Egg.

First summon complete! :D

(Now if only I can get that last CB Zyumorph, then I'll have 2 successful summons)

I finished naming/re-naming my ENTIRE scroll (platinum trophy). Only Siyats are left, but I'm waiting for my purples to grow up. Go me.

Traded a CB Ice for *three* messies (okay, only 1 is messy enough to go in my 'beautiful messies' group, but the other two are enough to go in my semi-messy group!) and two of them are uncommons (and one is a Siyat, my very first messy Siyat not bred myself!).