purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

10 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Zyumorphs seem to be slowly becoming more common, but they are still very wanted and trade very well. Congrats! 

I'm kind of laughing my butt off right now. My last post up there? Just an hour ago? Well, just got home from an appt and surprise, another Vine alt hatched! Like seriously? When I actually don't need any suddenly they are plentiful! It's another messy though so it will be staying with my messy army.

Thanks for the insight!! /pats my eggie/ I'm happy to have him.

Your alt luck is something to admire haha, congrats to you as well~ ^^

Bred three 2nd gen metals out of my 11 CBs. One was even an accident. I was trying for the common for a trade 😝

Just saw both a Xenowyrm and a Kingcrowne spawn at the same time in the Alpine. Decided to ditch the Xenowyrm and go for the Kingcrowne instead. Just about anyone else would've posted this in the Stupid Things You've Done-thread, but I absolutely adore Kingcrownes and cherish every last CB I manage to catch. Well worth sacrificing a Xenowyrm. :wub:

Just caught two CB Thunders in a row! I saw one and rapidly clicked, then refreshed and thought the one I saw after the refresh was the same one and the click hadn't registered or something. But nope, it was two different ones and I got both! .... Now to actually remember to post a trade for them in 5 hours instead of totally forgetting about them like I did yesterday with the CB Zyu....

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Just caught two CB Thunders in a row! I saw one and rapidly clicked, then refreshed and thought the one I saw after the refresh was the same one and the click hadn't registered or something. But nope, it was two different ones and I got both! .... Now to actually remember to post a trade for them in 5 hours instead of totally forgetting about them like I did yesterday with the CB Zyu....

I've seen a lot of thunders around recently, for some reason.

Caught a blue fire gem, a lunar herald, and a black truffle within 5 minutes of each other, all CB. Now I just need to try for a green fire gem...

Finally got two Golds and bred them, not expecting much. But they liked each other AND gave me an egg on the first try! I'm so happy because if they've refused, I would've been so upset.

Now watch them never give me an egg ever again.

My two Gold dergs gave me another egg! That's two in a row now! I'm so happy!

Also got a CB Ice from the cave. Sweet!

Edited by animatedrose

I found this girl when I was going through some dragons for the Blocker Breeding Bonanza earlier, then, while checking to see if I had any free CB Chronos to make a mate with, I realised I actually already a mate as well, I'd just completely forgotten about both of them :lol:. So now I have a lovely 3G egg with very little effort!

Grabbed a Cheese even though I saw it, clicked over to another biome, realized what it was, and went back... It was still there. Almost makes up for missing that Chicken last night!

The last 18 pages (and then some) of my Action Log now only breedings/auto-abandones from today.

I feel accomplished.

7 hours ago, Herk said:

The last 18 pages (and then some) of my Action Log now only breedings/auto-abandones from today.

If you're breeding commons you should join my raffle, a gold's being given away at the end of the month : )

I have too many female pinks, and I caught some to even my ratios. All of them gendered male!

Spotted most of the rares at least once, I think only Ice species remain :D

Also, I saw a quite a number of rares in less than 2 hours, I wish the cave are like that in every hour! 

I JUST CAUGHT MY FIRST CB GAIA XENO SINCE RELEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

On 7/26/2018 at 11:27 AM, HeatherMarie said:

Grabbed a Cheese even though I saw it, clicked over to another biome, realized what it was, and went back... It was still there. Almost makes up for missing that Chicken last night!

Do you like Cheeses? I'll totally trade you...something...for that Cheese. A 3G tinsel? A CB Xeno? XD

Anyway, just had ANOTHER stroke of good luck. Caught a CB Ice!

I finally have a 2nd Gen Prize from Anagallis!!! I've been wanting one FOREVERRRR!!!
 image.png.70f726dfa97bad003e6cc4d0b37a82a1.png