purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I got an upside down mint this year, to go with one from last year.  I don't know how to influence it though - as a mate to make a PB pair, or the same as the first to make a checker with.  I think I'll only be breeding them for other people, so I don't know what would be more desired.

I was hunting in the forest for purple eggies... and I caught a CB Gold *fans herself*

20 minutes ago, Naughtrish said:

I was hunting in the forest for purple eggies... and I caught a CB Gold *fans herself*

Oh wow, congrats! 

Caught a cb golden wyvern while trying to get more gold florets. Also got a cb xenowyrm.

I met my scroll goal for Freckled dragons and they're all safely grown up!  ^_^  Still working on the Florets.  Also managed to find 7(!) upside-down Mints in the AP today, so I should now have 5 breeding pairs in total. :blink:

With the trade I completed this morning, I now have my scroll-goal of Springs, which means I have my scroll-goal for ALL SEASONALS now yaaaayyyyy!! That took so much longer then I'd expected, goodness. 

I have enough gold Florets for my scroll goal now! :D I just have to wait for them to gender correctly and grow up. Then I'll just need to work on the purples. ^_^ 

11 hours ago, blockEdragon said:

Grabbed an ER upside down mint from the AP!

I have a breeding pair now :D

Oh my word! That's amazing, such a lucky grab!!

Something amazing just happened. I was in the Alpine and there was a Chicken so I immediately went for it. But then an Almandine popped up! Then a Floret! And then an Astrapi! So guess who nabbed them all, one after the other? :P 

I didn't even know things like these happened. That's like my entire trading fodder done for the next week in less than 5 seconds!

In the past two weeks I've hatched *two* Dark Green alts! Just randomly decided to play the alt lotto a bit when the eggs showed up in the AP and it majorly paid off. And the ones that didn't turn out to be alts were still beautifully messy so I froze a few. 

Got my Platinum trophy! Finally :P I've been playing sporadically since 2009.

26 minutes ago, Aie said:

Got my Platinum trophy! Finally :P I've been playing sporadically since 2009.

Congrats! :D Enjoy that extra egg slot! 

I've started catching some Spring Seasonals to go towards my scroll goal. I'm always terrible making sure I get enough before the season changes, but I managed to reach my Winter goal before they left and now I'm getting started on Spring nice and early! :D 

6 hours ago, StormWizard212 said:

Congrats! :D Enjoy that extra egg slot! 

I've started catching some Spring Seasonals to go towards my scroll goal. I'm always terrible making sure I get enough before the season changes, but I managed to reach my Winter goal before they left and now I'm getting started on Spring nice and early! :D 

Yay! Seasonals can be frustrating, I was only 2 away from my Autumn goal when they changed over to Winter one year!

Speaking of scroll goals, I only need 4 more purple Florets! I haven't focused on the golds or Freckleds yet, only have a few of those, but I'm so close with the purples!

Managed to breed the 2 Soulpeace and 2 Floret required for a checker. (the fact that I only have four male daydreams makes it quite lucky since soulpeace dragons are kind of rare)

Now the hard part begins, getting the 3g soul' from a new release paring...May GoN have mercy on my RNG!

Last night I also grabbed a CB silver!

I finally, finally got around to making a spreadsheet with all my holiday dragons, who their mates are and what mates I still need. :D I've been meaning to do this for the longest time so I can actually get organised with my holiday breeding and now it's done! ^_^ Time to start breeding those mates now and get some nice lineages going! 

Just managed to summon my second Guardian of Nature! My first was summoned August 2014. The egg is very pretty. :D

4 minutes ago, Capricornus said:

Just managed to summon my second Guardian of Nature! My first was summoned August 2014. The egg is very pretty. :D

Congrats! :)

I bred this fella yesterday. I was going to just give it away, but as I was setting up the teleport link I noticed its code. No way I'm letting this guy go. :D

The messy Gemshard I traded for a few days ago just hatched and it's red! I have the least red out of any Gemshard colors, I'm very excited about this.

Finally got this to the stage where it can actually be called a checker, and it looks great like I thought it would. :D Now if only my other pairs will cooperate and give me soulpeaces to get to the next generation.

6 hours ago, Capricornus said:

Finally got this to the stage where it can actually be called a checker, and it looks great like I thought it would. :D Now if only my other pairs will cooperate and give me soulpeaces to get to the next generation.

Whoaaa what an amazing lineage, it's beautiful! Congrats :D

I recently returned to DC after 1.5 years of inactivity and I named 54 dragons and sorted all the dragons on my scroll. I know it's not much compared to how many some have, but it was a daunting task to me and it feels so good to be done with it ^_^ 

3 hours ago, Cinspawn said:

Whoaaa what an amazing lineage, it's beautiful! Congrats :D

I recently returned to DC after 1.5 years of inactivity and I named 54 dragons and sorted all the dragons on my scroll. I know it's not much compared to how many some have, but it was a daunting task to me and it feels so good to be done with it ^_^ 

Welcome back! :D I went on a naming spree last night and made a huge dent in my epic list of unnamed dragons that need naming. It can be very time consuming and definitely worth celebrating. ^_^