purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I bred this Silver x Zyumorph checker, I´m especially happy because I already got a mate waiting =)

I also went on breeding lots of checkers and pretty lineages to the AP

I bred 19 Silvers, 7 Golds, 59 Xenowyrms, 21 4th gen Prizes, 9 Thunders, 12 Magmas, 11 Ices and 33 Thuweds - Happy Hunting!!!

I got an alt Dark Green!! Grabbed the egg from the AP on a whim, totally didn't expect it to actually alt! It's the first dark green alt I've gotten since 2014!

Wow, so many awesome things happening to people in this thread! Congratulations to all those for all the good things that happened to them! I'm especially jealous of those catching the CB Silvers/Golds, haha. :D Ah well, someday. ;) Congrats again!

I'd like to take a moment to say that I've fallen in absolute love with this lineage and cannot wait to continue it once this hatchling grows up! (Thank goodness for influencing!) His mate is all set and ready for him. :)

I swear, the Rosebuds look good with anything-that contrast of pink and yellow is so good to me!

The person that bred this cutie/thought of this lineage...You have my eternal thanks. :D

Edited by Jenneta

I just caught two florets and a gemshard! And a floret's code looks a bit like feud!

Phewwww.. done with the new release :3

8 CBs of each breed. 4 male 4 female. Finally I can focus on other stuff again XD

3 minutes ago, coo_ said:

Yesssss, it's complete! My two favorite dragons/my favorite color scheme. :wub: Now to try to make the lineage longer...?

Oohh that's pretty! I would've never thought of that color combination but it really looks nice.

I reached my scroll-goal for blue Fire Gems, which means I now have my goal of all Fire Gem colors and I can finally stop hunting/trading for them!

OMG FINALLY!!!! *-* https://dragcave.net/progeny/4hWAT

(And I was working on two ends btw... both misbehaved badly <.< https://dragcave.net/progeny/bo2iu)

That lineage I'm working on since over 2 years. Only no interests or Bleeding Moons so far... Oh dear oh dear I can finally finish that 4th gen Dr Who quote. :D :D :D The mate is ready since years hihihihi

EDIT: Nope I was lying.. it had been freaking 5 years o.o

Edited by Belisar

I finally have over 4,000 frozen hatchlings.

I managed to get a mate for her today with my first zombie attempt:

5abf673b3bb55_Screenshot-2018-3-31Lineage(v9BAL).png.d54242b77fbf217de2b645ed5dc58fa4.png

The other four attempts just decided they'd rather be dead than undead but that's ok. I'm very very happy with this little Script eggie :wub:  Hope he will like his future mate :D

I won my very first raffle and got a Bronze Shimmerscale, the one I wanted most :D

I was a little disappointed about not winning a birthday Tinsel or Shimmer, but this makes up for it: I just summoned my second GoN after two years of trying! Now I can influence the egg to be male and continue so many lineages :D

I got my first Zombie! (Shoutout to the person in the Tiny Little Questions thread that reminded me zombies can be made all day today.)

And I finally got one (1) egg out of my Celestial x Aegis pairing. I already have a mate ready for it!

On 3/28/2018 at 7:44 AM, tjenni said:

I bred this Silver x Zyumorph checker, I´m especially happy because I already got a mate waiting =)

I also went on breeding lots of checkers and pretty lineages to the AP

I bred 19 Silvers, 7 Golds, 59 Xenowyrms, 21 4th gen Prizes, 9 Thunders, 12 Magmas, 11 Ices and 33 Thuweds - Happy Hunting!!!

Wow!  Awesome!  

Thanks!

Was hunting for florets and somehow caught a CB Gold! Haven't caught one of these since 2009 when they were more common.. :o

Can't seem to catch florets tho

Lovely combination @Predat0rs! :D Congrats! I had a few more Florets grow up. Slowly edging towards my scroll goal for them.

Hurrah! Another line to carry on. :) 

image.png.7b1008a88073c0a6013b5d78c248a240.png

Caught a cb chrono :) I'm usually unable to catch ANYTHING in the cave, let alone something nice!

:cries:  I'm so happy; I stayed up super-late UK time in the hope of catching the first of the Prank Mints hitting the AP, and after a bit of juggling and grabbing, I filled my one available egg-slot with an UPSIDE-DOWN Mintie!  After getting et on Sunday (same result as last year), I feel better now - and it means that, along with my three from last year, I now have two pairs of ceiling Mints.  ^_^

Last night I checked the AP just before going to bed (it was really late, and I had to get up really early today)...the FIRST mint I clicked was a Prank Mint! So now I have two lovely Upside Down Mints. <3