purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I've had a lot of luck grabbing CB xenos lately. Maybe I'll actually reach my scroll goal for them sometime this century! :P 

I finally caught my first zyu! I have missed 121 zyu eggs which is more than any other breed... 1/121 is better than 0/121 at least.

Not over yet though, since I now have to catch all the others. The last breed to hit 205 is Sinomorph, of course...this will be a fitting challenge for lair completion.

38 minutes ago, Ashywolf said:

I finally caught my first zyu! I have missed 121 zyu eggs which is more than any other breed... 1/121 is better than 0/121 at least.

Not over yet though, since I now have to catch all the others. The last breed to hit 205 is Sinomorph, of course...this will be a fitting challenge for lair completion.

Oh wow! Congrats! It's probably very interesting statistics-wise to actually keep count of how many you've missed, I never thought about doing that.

I accidentally caught a Cheese yesterday while hunting for a CB Aeon... It annoyed me at the time because for once I didn't want a freaking Cheese I wanted an Aeon dangit! But now that I have the Aeon and stopped being annoyed it's pretty awesome, it wasn't too long ago when catching a Cheese deliberately was something I could never do, and now I do it on accident?!

Clicked on a baikala because I didn't know what it was. There was a silver underneath. My first CB metal caught in ages <3

I reached my scroll-goal with Purples! That makes.... *checks spreadsheet* 78 breeds/variants I have met scroll-goals with!! 

Finally got a yellow undine to hatch after tons of breeding. It was second-to-last on my list of ungendered hatchlings I've been freezing, and the very last one I need is a summer seasonal. I'm glad to almost be done with this scroll goal! Maybe I'll even try to play the alt black lottery again. 

5 hours ago, helix9 said:

Finally got a yellow undine to hatch after tons of breeding. It was second-to-last on my list of ungendered hatchlings I've been freezing, and the very last one I need is a summer seasonal. I'm glad to almost be done with this scroll goal! Maybe I'll even try to play the alt black lottery again. 

Congrats! I've still got quite a long way to go to reach my scroll goal, so I'm very jealous to hear that. Well done!

did manage to grab some of the new eggs, though, so I'm happy about that. ^_^

So I name a lot of my dragons after fan things:

5ab85c17a0ce9_starwars1.JPG.9f5d59a1c55d1f6758de276e0134e6e8.JPG

But then I felt bad about shipping Rey with Kylo Ren, because he's a mess, so then I bred this to make myself feel better:

5ab85c1f638ec_starwars2.JPG.0b0bfd19fee62d79719e9d6729956829.JPG

(Not that I don't kinda ship them maybe just a little, because I do. But I ship a whole lot of trash regardless of whether or not it's a good idea. For example, I was watching the Planet Earth series, and somehow started shipping two komodo dragons who were trying to kill each other. This is how I spend my time. Folks, we only get one life, live it well.)

@Toyo

I love that. Also the komodo dragon thing. 

My Gemshards are somewhat coloring and gendering correctly! Yay!

TJ little siggy scroll-counting tool says I'm currently at exactly 7500 adult dragons :lol:

I am (at least for now) the owner of an official Dragon Cave record... most female frozen hatchlings. I'm sure it won't last long, but I'm still happy. 

I just caught a CB gold having never seen a CB gold or silver egg in the wild before, being on mobile, and having laggy internet. I'm freaking out but I'm so excited!!

8 hours ago, Splashie said:

I just caught a CB gold having never seen a CB gold or silver egg in the wild before, being on mobile, and having laggy internet. I'm freaking out but I'm so excited!!

Congrats!! That's so lucky!

I was stalking the cave this morning, clicked on a new Speckled egg, and there was a Mageia right behind it! 

11 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

I was stalking the cave this morning, clicked on a new Speckled egg, and there was a Mageia right behind it! 

I love it when that happens :D Good job!