purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I cleared Luckiest Catch's waiting list!  Thinking I'll raffle the next shiny....

I got a CB Gemshard!

After tossing back several AP-grabs that ended up being 2nd-gens, and missing two that I really wanted, I managed to grab a lovely messy Terrae *and* a semi-messy Avatar of Destruction! 

In less than a month I will be able to bring my Thunder x Astrapi Lineage up to 5th Gen! Just bred a Thunder this morning. :) I thank ruby eyes for helping me, though! XD

You're welcome :D

I may soon complete a Striped lineage from two common breeds that can yield two different Striped colours each, for a total of all currently known Striped colours.

Top half: https://dragcave.net/lineage/fm26z

Bottom half: https://dragcave.net/lineage/MFO1L

("Currently known" because I'm still hoping for a purple Striped one day!)

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I may soon complete a Striped lineage from two common breeds that can yield two different Striped colours each, for a total of all currently known Striped colours.

Top half: https://dragcave.net/lineage/fm26z

Bottom half: https://dragcave.net/lineage/MFO1L

("Currently known" because I'm still hoping for a purple Striped one day!)

Ohhhh - that's really neat!  (And I had no idea about those breeds making different-coloured Stripes!)  :o

Besides these, there's only 3 male holidays (Floral-Crowned, Winter Magi and Wrapping Wing) and time-dependently the Nocturnes (night makes blue).

I knew about WMagi and Nocturnes, but not the others - haven't tried my Floral Crowns with Stripes yet, and although I even have a WW/Stripe checker lineage, I've never seen them throw a (presumably) green Stripe.  Things you learn, eh?  :)

20 minutes ago, Amazon_warrior said:

although I even have a WW/Stripe checker lineage, I've never seen them throw a (presumably) green Stripe.

Maybe they don't anymore. Stranger things have been "fixed" in the meantime XD

Also, bred this a few days ago: https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZZI4i

YES! After dozens of carinae, nebulae, and purple ridgewings!

Edit: @HeDy I'll be happy to keep breeding my CBs if you don't mind help :) 

Edited by Dirtytabs

44 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

YES! After dozens of carinae, nebulae, and purple ridgewings!

Oh man, I'm still waiting for that miracle to happen! Congrats!

I've been catching a lot of CB Gemshards lately, hoping for blue ones. Guess what? Five of them have already hatched blue! I would be so pissed if they weren't exacly what I was looking for lol

Edited by HeDy

I am so freaking excited about this little black egg I just got in the AP, I picked it up with the intention of hatching it to see if it's an alt and throwing it back if it's not but there is no way I can throw it back after looking at it's lineage. Super-duper-long lineage, super-duper inbred (920 cases of inbreeding according to AoND!!), soooo beautiful: https://dragcave.net/lineage/4lQhP

After missing a CB Copper earlier this week due to forgetting its description, I managed to grab my first one today!!

Small lineage completed!

Wanted this one since forever, but only now got around to actually making it.

(Also just discovered that Purple dragons can raise their own fertility. That's a funny mental image :lol:)

I finally got another alt Black! *.* And he's a 2G PB at that! <3

I will now at least have 2 males and 2 females. (Even though I wish to eventually replace my females with 2G PBs) But still super happy about this! :D Now if only I can get a sitting male to freeze.. (Of course the one I have now is sitting and will be male :rolleyes: Typical)

ETA: OK so I'm pretty damn sure today has been the single most luckiest day ever for me since joining DC. Not only did I get that precious alt today. But at the hour drop earlier I was sitting in the Alpine looking for Aeons with like 10 other people. The hour hits.

And I see
A
Gold description
:o
And I click it
And I got it!!!

I got my very first CB GOLD!! On my own, in the cave! :nyan: My precious is now sitting in a safe cloud of fog on my currently hidden scroll. :wub:

Edited by Fabula

Finally bred him a mate, barely making the remaining window for Winters.

Edited by Sesshomaru

20 hours ago, Fabula said:

I got my very first CB GOLD!! On my own, in the cave! :nyan: My precious is now sitting in a safe cloud of fog on my currently hidden scroll. :wub:

Congratulations!  desismileys_0143.gif

11 new checker mates tested, and 11 successful breedings :lol:

I need more purples... didn’t realize their cool downs were so long. 

Edited by Carmelita Fox

Omg the AP right now is nuts!! I'm seeing multiple Xenos and multiple Zyus, I caught 2 Zyus and 1 Fire Gem and a Blusang, and most of it seems to be from the same user! This is so cool!

Congrats on whoever got that CB Gold from the forest, I was way too slow to get it haha! Good job on whoever got it, that was insanely fast!

Currently growing on my scroll:

pretty pair

pretty pair

pretty pair to build a mate for an AP find

pretty mate

pretty mate

pretty mate

pretty mate

pretty mate for a bigger lineage

will have a mate next Valentine's

part of a bigger lineage and another one

part of a bigger lineage

part of a bigger lineage

part of a bigger lineage

And I definitely hope that naming works

So many of those are the less common of the parents' breeds and I tried quite a bit for most of them :D

Sorry for bragging.

I rushed to hatch my low-time Tinsel egg and it ended up hatching as a Neglected instead! XD:D I didn't really need a bred Neglected but that's kinda cool :lol: