purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I somehow managed to grab a green Dino last night! Totally shocked me, especially since I actually clicked a different biome link, belatedly realized what the description was, and spazz-clicked it before it loaded the different biome. 

My incredible gendering streak continues ??????

So far 10/10 of my hatchies have gendered correctly without any help from me. <0.1% chance of that happening. Am I using up all my good karma?

I caught an imperfect Palindrome CB TAN Ridgewing, and while I know the "error" makes it less valuable, I still think I'm going to try and trade it for something really nice. 

image.png

I just caught *three* beautiful messies in the AP within the span of five minutes! And one is a two-headed lindwyrm, which is a wonderful surprise because it seems much harder to find messy two-heads (I guess because of the limited breeding pool). The others are a 17th-gen Bluna and a 15th-gen Sunrise/set (haven't decided which one I need it to be). 

So after breeding all of my male spinels to my female scripts and only getting one spinel and eight scripts I was a bit disheartened but this time I bred my dragons and got two Spinel to match the two scripts I kept, the last of which was when I was down to my last male!

I thought i'd have to wait forever to get another Magma but my line decided to be nice, today. :) 

image.png.bc9b12ab631c7eab0b3bda3ca23ddf0b.png

I caught my first personally caught Silver. I had seen the description, actually tilted me head because I had never seen it in the biomes and clicked away before going SSHHIII- it was still there! 

Now I'm pleased to have my first female!

I have finally caught another CB Silver (from coast). I couldn't believe my eyes at first and quickly picked it up. I literally hadn't *seen* either a CB Gold or Silver in YEARS. Happiness is catching something that is  worthwhile to either trade or keep.

I was going to wait to post this until it's all grown up, just in case some jerk wants to viewbomb me, but I can't hold it in. Last night I summoned my 2nd Guardian of Nature!! Almost exactly one year after my first one, too. Very very excited!

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I was going to wait to post this until it's all grown up, just in case some jerk wants to viewbomb me, but I can't hold it in. Last night I summoned my 2nd Guardian of Nature!! Almost exactly one year after my first one, too. Very very excited!

Just keep your scroll hidden until its grown. You camt add a hidden scroll to hatch sites. ^_^ congrats btw!

Eeeeeee! I was hunting for a tsunami dragon for a nice checkerline with golden wyverns and clicked the alpine by mistake. Saw a polished egg and nabbed me a lovely Almandine, and a Winter as well. :D

Eta: and just caught a Spessartine in the coast as well as my tsunami! This is a good night for me! :wub:

Edited by Syiren

Caught my first CB Silver in like... 5 years!  I had given up hope of ever seeing another one personally, let alone actually being able to catch one!  Yay!!!

Bred lots of my prize dragons wyrms and zyumorphs to the AP most have named parents :P

Finally finished my huge Nebula song lineage (snippets from three different songs from Pain of Salvation's album "BE"). The earliest CBs I caught for this project are from 2015. Wow. I cannot believe it took me that long.

5 minutes ago, Siliskor said:

Done & done.

That Monarch line is so pretty.

I glomp gifted...*drumroll*...41 4G Prizes last night through various threads and PMs (mostly PMs though), along with a handful of various SA lines. All without using fertility a single time XD

Edited by The Dragoness

Did it!  With two weeks & change to spare, got the project started in January 2017 to where I wanted it this year.  Next season will be 6G for sure. ;)

Finally got a chrono xenowyrm from this pair! Three down, three to go. (Well, besides the time I bred a mageia when I was locked...DX)