purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Got all the CBs I was missing and I should have been happy, but... the negativity (sometimes outright nastiness) of a few threads was making me sick.

Went ahead and used the "ignore" tool for the first time to block the worst... Congrats, me, for identifying what is unhealthy (for me) and actually doing something about it! I feel so much better already. 

Time to enjoy my new dragons. :)

Edited by Aleoleo

Got all the CB holiday eggs now!

This is a post I never dreamed I would make! 

Thank you, TJ.

I named and sorted the backlog at the top of my scroll.  Just in time for a clutter of new holidays to show up.  :P

13 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

I named and sorted the backlog at the top of my scroll.  Just in time for a clutter of new holidays to show up.  :P

Lol you're braver than I. I looked at mine just before Valentine's started and then decided 'nah I'll do it after Valentine's'.

10 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Lol you're braver than I. I looked at mine just before Valentine's started and then decided 'nah I'll do it after Valentine's'.

Heh.  It gives me something to do while waiting for eggs to hatch on a night off.   2-3 more hours until the next round of breeding.

21 hours ago, Kamoodle said:

After picking up a couple Valentine eggs from the AP, I was checking out their lineages. As it turns out, one of the 3G Arsani eggs actually has a pair of grandparents that belong to me. That was a neat little surprise.

That's definitely a neat surprise! About a month ago I was doing a trade and the egg offered had *six* generations of my own dragons, I thought that was just so cool.

20 hours ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Tomorrow I will breed this; next year I will breed this, and the year after that I will be able to breed a 5G Holly-Love baby.  :)

So beautiful :wub: 

22 hours ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Tomorrow I will breed this; next year I will breed this, and the year after that I will be able to breed a 5G Holly-Love baby.  :)

*Drools*  *starts plotting*  That's going to be gorgeous!

I just caught my very first CB Gold! I’ve had to trade for all the ones I currently have so I’m very proud of this one:D

8 hours ago, Mak0 said:

I just caught my very first CB Gold! I’ve had to trade for all the ones I currently have so I’m very proud of this one:D

Congrats! I remember my excitement when I caught my first one years ago. *confetti spam*

For me, got two of the eggs I bred back from the AP - without help of others. This is a huge achievement since I always fail to estimate when they're going to pop up.

I have been quite lucky since I got back around Christmas as I have been able to Catch all the old CB Christmas dragons I was missing.  I even caught My first CB Gold last month which took me 9 years to accomplish!!  This month I was able to get my second CB 09 Valentines as well as ones I had missed years prior.  The 09 Valentines one was almost as hard to catch as the first go around was.

I managed to get this back, and since I caught him, there's a chance I might be able to build a mate some day.  :)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

6 hours ago, Sesshomaru said:

I now have all CB Holidays ever.

Came here to say the same thing. As someone who used to hate searching the AP during the holidays and knowing I would never be able to continue most of the pretty lines I found, it feel so nice. I can actually work on my hundreds of unstarted projects now.

After only having Mutamores and Soulstones, I now have all CB Valentines! They were muuuch easier to catch than Halloweens or Holidays, in which I'm still missing one Pumpkin (form having CB pair of everything), Hollies and one Snow Angel. Might also be the case that I had a lot more time on my hands now than during Christmas and also that no one has viewbombed me so far *knocks on wood*. Anyway, super happy!

9 hours ago, Sesshomaru said:

Me too! Though it never bothered me (much) that I didn't have all the CBs I'm really happy that I have them now. Especially the ones I missed out on not because I wasn't here but because they were too hard to catch that year.  And I've also bred all the Valentines I needed to for my projects this year :D

On 2/12/2018 at 8:06 AM, Sesshomaru said:

Hehe, I think there are a lot of happy users all over, including

tenor.gif?itemid=9761323

Anyway, I actually came here to proudly show off:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/PTQFZ This cutie patootie!

Same! I'm very excited to have all of the CB holiday dragons now. ^_^ Congrats all!

4 hours ago, Sazandora said:

Good heavens, I just realized how gorgeous the Soulstone x Fever-combination is. * u *

https://dragcave.net/lineage/rnYcs

https://dragcave.net/lineage/2Dkh4

Wow, lovely!  On that note, didn't realize I'd like this as much as I do until I caught it-

https://dragcave.net/lineage/J9E2x

Edited by Sunrunner

Just completed a trade that gave me my 20th Arsani! Which means I have hit my scroll-goal for both Rosebuds and Arsanis this v-day season!

I finally finished my breeding list for this year, which amounts over 60 dragons, including CBs.

Out of that, I found mates for 13 out of 44 dragons which needed Valentine mates as well as collected the 8 CB Valentines I need to complete my scroll. Overall, i'd say this year was a very good one. :) 

Edited by lovecats99

Finished collecting all the "flowers" - now I can send out cards to all the lovely people who've sent me one.  Luv ya all!  <3

Edited by Amazon_warrior