purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

13 hours ago, Herk said:

OK so last year (2016) I decided to catch me a messy Holly to freeze. Then I stumbled upon this.

I JUST managed to kill the last of 2016's messies and now am the proud owner of

these

pretty

guys

and

gals.

Aren't

they

beautiful?

Also they make the bestest babies (ZHAZX's days are numbered as you might guess)

Ohhh those are pretty! I've never tried deadlines before, but that makes me want to.

16 hours ago, Herk said:

OK so last year (2016) I decided to catch me a messy Holly to freeze. Then I stumbled upon this.

I JUST managed to kill the last of 2016's messies and now am the proud owner of

these

pretty

guys

and

gals.

Aren't

they

beautiful?

Also they make the bestest babies (ZHAZX's days are numbered as you might guess)

Oh wow, these are lovely! I'm such an even-gen snob that I didn't hang onto any messy hollies I got from the AP, just threw them back in again, but if I grab one next year I just might have to...

I was gifted by the lovely Frankenweenie a Neglected hatchie that I found in my inbox this morning. It was at 1 day 23 hours so it was so lucky I checked my messages. What a wonderful and unexpected gift. And it grew up and gendered male. I am smiles all around today. Thank you again for such a special gift.

Edited by Misha

An incredibly generous person offered to gift me a 2G Valentine '09. I'm beyond excited to have her on my scroll in just a few hours :D

42 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

I'm beyond excited to have her on my scroll in just a few hours :D

Doesn't valentine breeding usually start on the 8th? Like, in about 35.5 hours?

I caught a cheese! I feel like not as many people go after them as I'd thought, the last two times I've caught one it's been after accidentally clicking to another biome, realizing what the description had been, clicking back, and it was still there. Yay for me, then!

43 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Doesn't valentine breeding usually start on the 8th? Like, in about 35.5 hours?

Yep.

Finally bred this. Started this lineage in 2013-2014, and now I'm done. Sadly, there are new breeds, that I see more fiting for lineage...So I might do some changing..oh god..

12 minutes ago, DragonRoz said:

Finally bred this. Started this lineage in 2013-2014, and now I'm done. Sadly, there are new breeds, that I see more fiting for lineage...So I might do some changing..oh god..

So pretty. Are you taking requests?

20 hours ago, Wiz said:

So pretty. Are you taking requests?

Thank you! Not sure yet, if I'm going to make some changes, then this one will be ruined :)

Holiday biome is dropping old eggs, but I wandered off and snagged a paper.  No regrets. :P

Managed to catch a sweetling - just need one more and two Valentines now!

I caught a Sweetling yesterday and two Valentines today - my CB Holiday collection is complete!  :D

After picking up a couple Valentine eggs from the AP, I was checking out their lineages. As it turns out, one of the 3G Arsani eggs actually has a pair of grandparents that belong to me. That was a neat little surprise.

Tomorrow I will breed this; next year I will breed this, and the year after that I will be able to breed a 5G Holly-Love baby.  :)

I finally caught two CB Rosebuds aka the only past Valentine dragon I really cared about getting from the biome!

With the Val '09 egg I just grabbed, it means that I've officially reached all of my holiday breed limits! My scroll is that much closer to reaching my goals, and I don't have too many left either. I'm excited to see what I finish next.