purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

My Nebula Sprite set is almost complete! I finally have a Green hatchling! All I need now is an ungendered hatchling

I'm assuming this probably happens a lot for prolific breeders, but to me it's just too funny and interesting to not mention. I had a trade up asking for a messy from my sig, and someone made an offer... The offered egg had *six generations* of my own dragons in it's lineage! What a weird coincidence! Given that I don't actually breed all that often it was a bit of a surprise to see my dragons 'out there' in someone else's lineage. (I accepted the trade offer of course, how could I not!)

Always love a good hatchie party in the AP. Managed to grab 4 out of the 9 or so hatchies I saw within a 10 minute span!

Have almost all breeds info (let alone their images) in the Encyclopedia. Now I have to search for a lot of Hellhorse and Neglected hatchies, along with Luminas, Pumpkins and Royal Crimsons.

somehow managed to catch a Green Dino, a Cheese, and a Red Copper today. And I got a Purple Dino and a Chicken yesterday! And don't get me started on the two CB Bluesangs I got within two days of each other.

Still no CB Jungle Zyumorph though!

Edited by TacticianLyra

I have been summoning for a GoN every 2 weeks for... years... I don't know how many years precisely but for years... and... and.... today after I say to my hubby, "Probably not gonna happen but let me try" CLICK.... There it is a beautiful blue egg that is just waiting for me to love and cherish! I FINALLY got my first Guardian of Nature! Wow!

V86E8VB.gifMy third alt black! 

So yeah, I've gotten my third alt black! 

Original name was Shadow Goddess... Then I precogged... He would be male... Renamed Shadow Titan! 

Edited by mouse050909

Somehow I grabbed a red Dino in the biomes today. I stared at the successful-grab page for a good minute, not really believing it. Dinos are among the few breeds I consider 'unobtainable' by normal catching because I'm simply not lucky enough or fast enough. ..... I thought.

I grabbed the first 2G for this lineage back in 2015 when I came back to the game after six years of not playing, and now it's finally complete!! It has two of my favorite dragons, and somehow the bright colors compliment each other in my eyes. So happy about this!

Caught another CB Magma, even though I didn't even want it, lol.

I have a total of 9 still-growing rares on my scroll. 11 if Zyumorphs count as rare.

I. Am. Floored.

Edited by TacticianLyra

I now have a total of 131 Fire Gems. I started collecting them in November and started from a small number of 28 Fire Gems before i started avidly collecting them and now the number is 131. I have 9 frozen hatchlings, 21 second gens and all the rest are caveborns. 

https://dragcave.net/group/36801

15 hours ago, prpldrgnfr said:

This!  It's all @Nakeisha's fault for throwing him to the AP. :D

I'm quite happy to take responsibility :) I'm so glad you like my lineage and it's lovely to see it as a much longer one.

Almost 10 days after catching my first CB Gold in 8+ years, I caught a second. Finally will have a set of male and female CB.

After a few moments of terrifying lag and an accidental page reload, I actually managed to snag my second cheese from the volcano

27 minutes ago, ShinyShinx said:

After a few moments of terrifying lag and an accidental page reload, I actually managed to snag my second cheese from the volcano

Are cheeses suddenly more common or something? I caught one in the volcano this morning, after seeing it, clicking on another biome, belatedly realizing what it was, clicking back over, and still somehow got it. That's what I came here to say, actually. It's only my third cheese, and only the second that I've caught myself.

Maybe, I don't know. They still seem quite rare. But I'm delighted I got another one. I froze my first after their wings popped up so I needed an adult. (So many cheese puns in storage, it's unBRIElivable.)

17 minutes ago, ShinyShinx said:

Maybe, I don't know. They still seem quite rare. But I'm delighted I got another one. I froze my first after their wings popped up so I needed an adult. (So many cheese puns in storage, it's unBRIElivable.)

Congrats! I haven't seen a cheese for a loooong time! 

My brag: I got two CB codes! 

https://dragcave.net/view/qorKy - It's a drake, but so what! XD 

https://dragcave.net/view/MIrkl - Mirkl