purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Am down to 335 unnamed dragons (compared to who knows how many it was when I first logged back on).

I have a naming system, so it's faster than it would be otherwise, but it still takes a while to name everyone! Can't wait until they're all happily named again. <3

Also grabbed my first Winter yesterday and someone traded me this gorgeousness for a CB nebula hatchling (who I didn't want, because he went green. Again.)

I was looking for a Lunar Herald, checked the Alpine, and stared at "this egg gives off a beautiful glow" for approximately two seconds before I realized what it was.

And I got it.

Edited by TacticianLyra
fixed the wording

I decided to pick up a couple PB evengen dark greens from the AP to play the alt lottery (I hardly do that nowadays) and one of them actually alted! Finally I'll have a female alt green! (It's 3G, not 2G, but it's still a PB evengen, which is cleaner than the male alt green I have...)

4 hours ago, TacticianLyra said:

I was looking for a Lunar Herald, checked the Alpine, and stared for about three seconds at "this egg gives off a beautiful glow" for approximately two seconds before I realized what it was.

And I got it.

Congrats! I've seen exactly ONE silver/gold in the caves, and it was in the coast. 

My 'brag' isn't so impressive, but I gotten two alt black's with relatively pretty lineages! 

https://dragcave.net/view/bZKZp and https://dragcave.net/view/4RBN6

19 hours ago, Kiyoura said:

3rd gen. Shimmer!!: https://dragcave.net/lineage/XIgVB I love how it also has 2 other siblings. 

I bred him! It's so nice when they throw all shiny clutches :D

I just traded for my 5th CB Silver. Not sure if I'll keep it yet though.

I caught a CB Silver this morning before I went to bring my mother to a doctor visit. 

When we came home, I caught a CB yellow Zyumorph.

I caught an egg in the AP that said 15 minutes left. It had 1 view....

I managed to hatch it!

Went to hunt for a Lunar Herald, managed to catch a Silver (and on top of that it has all-caps, name-like code <3). A bit of luck on my side for a change c:

45 minutes ago, Nicola said:

Forgot to post this after he grew up. 😍 The name is obviously temporary. :lol:

But that is a fantastic name. Also, congrats!

17 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

But that is a fantastic name. Also, congrats!

I thought it was a bit clever. Although it would make naming offspring a bit difficult.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Nicola said:

Forgot to post this after he grew up. 😍 The name is obviously temporary. :lol:

Oh congrats! The name made me laugh.

Only need five more unique breeds until I have all dragon breeds on my scroll. 

I caught This yesterday. Double score is that it's a code word. 

Someone clearly looked at my wishlist, saw that I was in need of CB Blacks and a CB Striped, caught them in the cave and dropped them just in time for me to be able to catch the eggs of AP few seconds apart from each other! Yay!

FINALLY bred this gold so I could breed it with a mate and produce a perfect 4G M gold x F Mageia checker. Took about a year to breed a metal from the pair. Holla holla holla :D

Just bred a Silver on the first try without any fertility for him. :wub: Welp I guess that's the rest of my luck gone for the year.