purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I dropped a 6+day old 3g heartstealing x silver checker in the AP because I was feeling antsy and wanted to hunt, and immediately regretted it.

But then I picked up a 5d 1hr (so, basically incuhatchable) 3g heartstealing x silver checker in the AP.

YESYESYES!

Grabbed three gorgeous Mutamores from the AP today, completing my Valentine goals for the breed this year including one x Diamondwing, which so happens to be a favorite pairing of mine.

^5

Mutamore x diamondwing is one of my favourite mutamore pairings too! Hilariously I haven't got an egg from this pairing yet, though. XD

@ MessengerDragon: Yesss, do it. ovo Might need to do some swaps with you provided I actually make headway with collecting some 2Gs... xP

I nabbed all the radiant angels x gold I could wish for! I wish all the valentine pairings were so easy to come by o.o

The egg I bred was mentioned in the "Cool eggs from the AP" thread!!!

Someone liked it enough to take their time and write about it, I am so happy smile.gif

Got her this week. Was wondering how would I get her a mate but remembered that I had him and when I was thinking how to get HIM a mate I found this!

Edited by aisudesu

Finally that Arsani wall is over. rolleyes.gif

Edit - it's back. dry.gif

Edited by predatorfan4ever

I love people who are Valentine Egg hunting. It gives me more time to hunt for rare eggs. I managed to catch a Paper Egg the other day ^^

I easily managed to get 2G's from four different types of Valentines from the AP. I didn't even try. They just appeared.

In fact, almost all of the Valentines I picked up were good lineages that I kept. The only ones I had trouble with were Sweetlings; I picked up and threw back quite a few messy lineages before I found ones I wanted. But overall, this was much easier hunting than it was over the Holidays.

Good job, guys.

I finally found the last CB Xenowrym that I had yet to get!

Omg I'm so lucky this year. xd.png I got this Rosebud & Gold checker, like her, which I got last year. I also snagged this RA and Blue Nebula 2G. Simple but sweet. This gorgeous Heartseeker and Black Dragon checker, and I FINALLY, caught two heartstealers, which I've been trying to get for the past two years. This Red and Arsani staircase.

And last but certainly not least, him.

Actually at enough mutamore x greenwings I can eventually breed a 6th gen checker. =o Will just need to get the 2nd gen greenwings, but I'm not worried about that!

And will even be at enough mutamore x tan ridges for a 4th gen, although tan ridges might be harder to get.

Who knew if I actually focused during holidays I could get lineage pairs. =o

I've finished all my Val Day breed sets. I like to have 12 adults, 2 gendered hatchlings and 2 ungendered hatchlings.

Last year I finished everything but the Hearstealers and Mutamores (cause they were new of course). I knew I would finish the Heartstealers this year but had no idea I would get enough Mutamores. biggrin.gif

I just found a cheese egg in the jungle just calling out me saying, "Dalek, come pick me up!"

I honestly thought my ND experiments for V-day wouldn't be successful, but it was! Got 2 babies now...