purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Caught yet another CB Gold. Once it's off Cool Down I only have 2 more people to catch for. I may or may not take on more people.

I finally unlocked all the Zombie sprites in the encyclopedia. smile.gif

I picked up a random black egg from the AP and it just hatched into a curled alt black! smile.gif

I haven't had alt blacks in like an eternity...

I haven't been this successful in a long while...

user posted image

I'm getting close to finding mates for all my favourite aegides! *smooshes the cuties* I'll be able to hit 4G aegis x gold lunar herald, mageia and silver as well as 4G enraged aegis x gaia after Christmas this year. I hope to bring a couple more to 4G provided I am able to arrange for some 3G swaps (diamondwing, celestial, bronze lunar anyone? :P). Maybe 5G if I'm reallllly lucky and find a swap for one of the aforementioned 4G lines. :D

An added bonus is that most of the dragons involved in the aegis x gold lunar project have similarly thematic names! Lots of lords and ladies, which is really cute. :3 I never gave much thought to naming conventions in non-personal projects like this but I love it. <3

I probably should start thinking about Valentine projects.

Caught a CB silver after accidentally refreshing the page (still there!) and clicking wildly in the area around it (missing at least twice). Woohoo!

Traded a 2G PB Alt black for a CB Silver. Thanks to the kind soul who gave me my fourth CB Silver, you know who you are. wub.gif

I reached 6th gen on a Valentine's checker that I started with a 2nd gen I caught way back when!

*lineage link deleted for security reasons*

Finally! *does happy dance*

Edited by olympe

I reached 6th gen on a Valentine's checker that I started with a 2nd gen I caught way back when!

lineage

Finally! *does happy dance*

Wow, very impressive! I bet the owner of the 2G you caught would be delighted to know you've carried the lineage so far! *is sentimental* x3

I caught a 2nd Gen Radiant Angel from Holly! Holly censorkip.gif Batman!

Since I do not have a CB RA or Holly, I'm going to trade it for someone's soul. ^^

I had a free egg slot, so I figured I'd look for a 2nd Gen 09 in the AP and the first 09 I clicked on was a 2nd Gen from a Wrapping Wing Alt

I yelled "You're ****ing Beautiful" when I saw its lineage, I'll never be able to get it the mate it deserves but no way I'm giving it up

Wow, very impressive! I bet the owner of the 2G you caught would be delighted to know you've carried the lineage so far! *is sentimental* x3

I think she already owns a 4th gen, but I sent her that about 4 years ago. Maybe...

ETA: Whoa, who put all my fresh eggs into hatcheries? xd.pngTwo All of them are sick now! But congrats to me for finding out about it before something worse happened. And congrats to my first time possibly being viewbombed.

Edited by olympe

Got a faster than usual trade for my CB Green Copper misclick that was cluttering my scroll during Valentines, whoo!

Grabbed three gorgeous Mutamores from the AP today, completing my Valentine goals for the breed this year including one x Diamondwing, which so happens to be a favorite pairing of mine.