purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I've been seeing (and catching) a bunch of hatchlings from the AP lately, and I just got a nice 2g pb female mint hatchling to freeze!

I caught two thunders, two xenos, two zyus, and a blue copper in the biomes. I also caught six CB hatchlings in the the AP. Not bad for less than an hour of hunting :D

Edited by Carmelita Fox

Nearly completely locked with CB Zyus. Been hunting for them all afternoon, and hopefully I'll be able to catch another when I'm unlocked in a little while.

This is not my accomplishment, but I am posting in my forum-less friend's behalf. He got a Guardian summoned on his first try.

I'm a little salty, but only playfully. It took me almost a year of summoning to get mine, and I haven't gotten one since, either.

7 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Congrats XD Did you mean you will do the planning in a minute? :lol:

[snip]

Well, I eventually did get around to it. XD I am one to procrastinate. :P

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

:nyan:

I've had a good time trading for needed mates in the last few days.  Thank you all!

A first round of breeding for a new project gave me an almost perfect ratio of the two breeds.

I finally got a Magma out of this.  It only took most of a year with fertility!

And I just named a scrollful of hatchies, so I'm once again caught up on names aside from the darn Baikalas. Someday... :rolleyes:

I still consider my greatest success catching my first Magma - Supinka (means "Little Scale" in Czech). It was my 10th day of playing and I only had 8 dragons on my scroll. I already knew all the descriptions, so the hunting was easier. At first I caught Daydream egg (yay, still one of my most favourite breeds) and then I saw a rare egg description. I've never seen a rare egg before. Click and it was mine. I was happy, but back then I coudn't trully comprehend how lucky I was, how hard is to obtain a rare egg. Both the Daydream and Magma gendered female and it may be one of the reasons why i love female dragons slightly more than male dragons.

And just 30 minutes ago I caught CB Ice. And with a nice code. Now I have 1 CB of each of the Legendary Trio.

Okay, this is a weird "Congrats", but... I was always against a tab/group/etc system and... I really like the grouping system. O_O Congrats to me for trying something new and liking it! XD

I *finally* reached my scroll-goal (20 dragons) for Summers! It felt like it took forever.

This should probably go in the "Names I can't believe I got", but I was reallyreally happy that I got the name Skryptonite for a Script Dragon. I was like "D: OMG!"

2 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

This should probably go in the "Names I can't believe I got", but I was reallyreally happy that I got the name Skryptonite for a Script Dragon. I was like "D: OMG!"

that name is amazing! XD 

9 minutes ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

I hate when I see nice codes in the Cave when I need the scroll space... I CL1Cked on a Frill.

The code's worth it ;)

And congrats to me... Because I have 3 pretty Zyus growing in my scroll, one of them yellow! And, because it's my birthday! Yaaaay! :D