purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Yesterday I caught a blue dino and it was the first dino I've caught myself (and today I saw another dino pass by but was too slow to catch it)! I already have one blue dino that I once got from a trade so it's nice it's soon going to have a friend of the same species.

So, yesterday I managed to grab a Gaia after clicking out and clicking back into the Jungle. I also managed to catch two cheeses and a yellow Dino

https://dragcave.net/lineage/LKxQF

Gen 8!  It took forever since we often (making we want to pull my hair out) had new releases just when it switched to the next color I needed. 

I've got the platinum trophy now. ^_^ When the platinum trophy was implemented I made a goal to get the trophy before Halloween and I did - I can breed many holiday eggs when it's time!

I got my first set of CB Summers! I never see them in the cave, so I'm pretty happy that I was able to trade for them.

Given that there aren't enough CB Hellhorses in existence I think I'm happy with this

Holy GoN. I just bred got a 2G Gold from a Gold x Blue Nebula pairing. I rarely get Metal eggs, let alone when I breed my CBs with common mates :o

Finally finished this lineage and I couldn't be happier with the result!

2 minutes ago, HeDy said:

Finally finished this lineage and I couldn't be happier with the result!

thats pretty!!

Congrats everyone!

I caught my third Z-coded blue Baikala. :) Only one more needed now for two Z pairs.

(Of course I found it shortly after I had grabbed a random-coded one because I had sort of given up on finding a Z, so now I'm unnecessarily egg locked - but I love Baikalas so I'm not complaining about having too many. :D )

The raffle was good to me this month! I won a Golden Shimmer who will (according to Precog and an Influence I did just in case) be Male!

Edited by bbishappy93

22 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

I caught my third Z-coded blue Baikala. :) Only one more needed now for two Z pairs.

... I just found the fourth one - this was faster than expected! And it has "yes" in its code, which is what I thought when I caught it. Yessssss. :D

I grabbed this guy earlier this morning, appropriately on Taco Tuesday:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/TAcOS

It's probably going to be my favorite dragon. :lol:

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler
Please use lineage links for growing creatures. Simply replace /view/ with /lineage/ in the url.

On 8/1/2017 at 0:35 PM, Guivre said:

I grabbed this guy earlier this morning, appropriately on Taco Tuesday:

It's probably going to be my favorite dragon. :lol:

Congrats! That's quite a snag!

-----------

Nebula, nebula

Feels good when it all works out :D

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler
Editing out lineage link for growing creature.

Today I managed to unlock all the adult dragons' (and creatures') pictures on the encyclopedia page. My next goal is to unlock all the eggs and hatchlings as well!

3 Flamingo hatchies gendered correctly even though I did not have enough influences or precogs for any of them.

This baby alted! Now to hope and pray it's a girl, so that I can keep working on this project -- but even if it's a boy, I can start doing a pure alt line with "him" and Christmas Doll, so I'm happy either way.

Edit: It's a "she"! Yay!

Edited by Pendragon