purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Gosh, now I feel especially good about pointing out your trade to the z collectors - win-win-win! :lol:

I got gifted a Silver mate for a Thalassa I acquired last year, and she gendered right! https://dragcave.net/lineage/THF5l Thank you Soulsborne! :wub:

Oh wow, there have been more good-hearted people involved! :D Thanks to you as well! I'm so in love with my new silver. ❤️

The only good thing about not having much to do at work today, I managed to grab *four* messies from the AP! At a time when I normally wouldn't be online. Including this cutie that has joined my Black frozen army.

Got a perfect name code for someone who was specifically looking for it, with perfect capitalisation too (only first letter)! I think that'a my greatest achievement in DC :D

I FINALLY finished my siyat x nebula linage

trying to breed nebula eggs was really rough, and then get the nebulas to gender correctly....i've been trying since Siyat's first came out, with over a dozen breeding pairs

https://dragcave.net/lineage/H10k9

now i need to breed until i get an Orange nebula to truly finish it off though

Edited by Sirithiliel

3 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

trying to breed nebula eggs was really rough, and then get the nebulas to gender correctly....i've been trying since Siyat's first came out, with over a dozen breeding pairs

https://dragcave.net/lineage/H10k9

now i need to breed until i get an Orange nebula to truly finish it off though

That is gorgeous!  And I feel your pain - I'm doing a Neb x Siyat lineage with the colours alternating between purple and green in each generation, and getting Neb eggs is a nightmare.  >_<

In two days, I ended up getting two CB Thalassa Xenos. The first I got from a fairly simple trade, the second I got while doing a cursory check through all of the biomes. I love Thalassas!

image.png.ce8cf49efa0178e4f83aab4b2940c295.png

For bonus points, they're going to be opposite genders, so I could probably start some nice lineages with both or either of them~

Edited by FlyingDragona

o_O

OK - if anyone is doing this line, I'd be happy to do a bloodswap

Oh Wow

Got this as a gift. I was so stoked for the mother's code I didn't realize it was an SA Alt kin until it was pointed out to me. 😋

After three 'failed' Baikala breedings that gave me the wrong color eggs, I switched partners around and finally got my last 2nd-gen blue Baikala for my lineage project! I already have her mate ready (omg I'm going to freak if they don't like each other....)

6 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

omg I'm going to freak if they don't like each other

PURPLE THEM! 😲

On 1/26/2019 at 10:45 AM, Sirithiliel said:

That is beautiful! I love the feeling of satisfaction when you finish a tough one like that. :) 

1 hour ago, Wolves-and-Wings said:

*Screams* I can’t tell you how many times I’ve tried to do this. This is my first GoN!!!

637254FB-A006-4B88-865A-167753331D99.png

Congrats!... But is the summon chance really low?? I wasn't aware.
I guess it's worth posting that I got this gal that just grew up on my first try. Yay?

6 hours ago, bloodyneptune said:

I just ca...I just caught a Gold. I caught a Gold in the caves. A gold.

Congrats!! That's an amazing feeling, isn't it?

An amazing, wonderful person recently gifted me a CB Gold (!!!), which means I now have a CB pair. Took 10 years but it happened! (Thank you thank you thank you to that awesome person!!)

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Congrats!! That's an amazing feeling, isn't it?

An amazing, wonderful person recently gifted me a CB Gold (!!!), which means I now have a CB pair. Took 10 years but it happened! (Thank you thank you thank you to that awesome person!!)

Its my first in 10 years! xD Actually the reason Ive been looking so hard for one is my own amazing wonderful person who gave me a Neglected. She needs help with some checker lineages so Im basically in the biomes all day with Eye of the Tiger playing, ima get those mates

It alted! She was originally bred for a checker, so now I don't know whether to keep her and use her in the checker anyway, keep her but rebreed for the checker, OR try and trade her for valentines goodies. All the decisions...

https://dragcave.net/lineage/rM52C

5th gen even-gen PB xenowyrm! I'd planned to stop with Bawr, but then I found a mate for him in the AP. (I really am stopping now, though.)

https://dragcave.net/view/pExx1

I was so excited when this trade went through. Why? I own the grandparents. I used to find descendants of my PB magis all the time, but I hardly ever find descendants of any of my other pairs.

4 hours ago, Kirjava-Kitsune said:

Today marks my tenth DC anniversary 😎

Congratulations! 

A trade went through overnight that gave me my 20th Chicken! I've been a little slow with those 'cause I kept trading/gifting them off, but I finally have my 20!