purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I feel kinda bad about this, though I know I don't need to... Posted a trade with a CB Copper, asking for a CB Baikala, someone obviously *really* wanted that Copper because they offered *two* Dinos!! Of course I had to accept that even though it wasn't what I was looking for, it was much better!

Posted (edited)

Yay, blue on the first try!  And this is done.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Well it will be almost a year until they can get their perfect checker mates but up until then I think this mirror will do nicely :)

I 'specially love that the female egg obviously was named by a troll trying to spell gold (yay random Sir Terry reference)

Posted (edited)

Congrats to the above guys! 

I got home from my holiday last night to find that I’ve won a lovely shiney in the raffle ❤️ I’m SO happy and excited!! 

Edited by Twilight Dream

Finally sorted my scroll, I've been putting it off for ages. Now all my dragons should be in the right place and any breeding requests will be a million times easier as I can more easily see if I've got the things I'm asked to breed.

2 hours ago, littleangelamy22 said:

Finally sorted my scroll, I've been putting it off for ages. Now all my dragons should be in the right place and any breeding requests will be a million times easier as I can more easily see if I've got the things I'm asked to breed.

Congrats!!

There's nothing like a freshly-organized scroll to inspire you to breed more!

I was finally able to breed the fifth xenowyrm species from this pair, a lovely Gaia. Now all that's left is an Astrapi to finish up the full set. It's taken almost two years, let's hope it doesn't take much longer!

Happy anniversary to me!

This day, exactly ten years ago, I caught my very first dragon on dragcave! https://dragcave.net/lineage/nkFS :wub:

Thank you TJ, for creating this wonderful site, thank you spriters and conceptors for creating such gorgeous dragons and thank you event organisers and contributors for all the fun events! May there be plenty more to come :D 

^_^
image.png.e343af9a30ff24b9392fd8d84e2ee6d9.png

Just grabbed two Black hatchlings out of the AP, not messy but I couldn't resist adding them to my frozen army! I'm inching closer to 200 frozen Blacks (still a ways to go, around 168 right now).

Just realized that I have a little over 100 Fire Gems in my hoard! :lol: And I'm very close to having 50 Blusangs, too. (Bonus: both groups are composed almost entirely of self-caught CBs!)

Can’t believe I caught three CB Blusangs in one day. It’s also kinda funny that I’ve been missing so many coppers (what I really want) along the way.

Just traded for the last CB blue Baikala I need for my first-ever lineage project. Fingers crossed it genders correctly and likes it's mate!

My 3rd gen yule x winter and 3rd gen winter x yule liked each other and produced and egg

A small step for a dragon, a giant step forward the 6th gen yule x winter :D