purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

1 hour ago, Tawanda001 said:

first time raffle entry and I actually won! SHOCKED!!! 

It was the same for me a few months ago :D I'm glad it happened that way because it made me much more relaxed about the raffle in general - I think, otherwise I'd be as tense as some people here who have been entering since its inception and haven't won so far.

Just traded a Dino for *two* messy Shallow Waters, which means I'm 2/3rds to the raffle requirement for the month *and* 2 closer to my scroll-goal! The only sea serpent I don't already have my scroll-goals with.

I somehow, by some miracle, actually saw a Gold in the biomes, for the first time ever since I started playing in 2015. And by an even bigger miracle, I actually caught it. :blink:

Edited by BrokenGems

Congrats, @BrokenGems! That's awesome!!

Small backstory: MB is the initials of a fictional character who was a huge influence/inspiration to me when I was a kid struggling with undiagnosed bipolar. 

I saw a Dino in the biomes, flail-clicked at least 5 times, ended up opening three new tabs while flail-clicking.... But I got it, and it turns out it has MB in it's code!! I'd actually intended to trade it away but definitely not now. That makes my 3rd MB-coded dragon. 

I goofed up last week (i was giving it away anyways but w/e) but I didn't this week. Another shiny to gift off soon. uwu

https://dragcave.net/lineage/lUwUL

On  a side note i just realized i have two 2nd gen thuwed from the turpentine pair that makes me so happy aaaaa my lovely turps 

It might not seem like a big deal, but I finally bred myself a perfect mate for a holiday dragon. Later this month, I'm going to breed a 7th gen perfect checker (Yule x White) without inbreeding. *does happy dance*

Edited by olympe

48 minutes ago, olympe said:

It might not seem like a big deal, but I finally bred myself a perfect mate for a holiday dragon. Later this month, I'm going to breed a 7th gen perfect checker (Yule x White) without inbreeding. *does happy dance*

Congratultions!  I fully empathize with that feeling of success! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

Congratultions!  I fully empathize with that feeling of success! :lol:

Beautiful! I started the same lineage, but didn't put as much effort into it, so I only got up to 4th gen. Huh, come to think of it, I really need to trade for a 2nd gen (and breed some of my own stuff) to continue to 5th... :) However, I have like one main pairing for each holiday season, and my Valentine season is focused on Red x Val '09.

With the exception of neglecteds and a vine alt, I have completed getting 1 male,1 female, and 1 ungendered freezes of all the dragon hatchlings ❤️

I just caught my first cb gold from the cave!!!

I've traded for a couple before, but I've only seen a couple in cave and never reacted in time to actually catch one!

I'm so excited right now guys I can't even

Went to do some Siyat/Kingcrowne hunting in the biomes. Shuffle came and went, checked the jungle biome and saw that there was nothing... then I paused for a second and noticed a Copper in there, but I had already moved on to forest. So I hurried back to jungle and somehow the copper was still there, and I managed to catch it. :D Same thing happened with volcano, noticed a Magma there just as I was moving on to another biome, and went back and still managed to snag it.

In the past 24 hours I've traded for a messy Pyrovar *and* a messy Ash. I find newer breeds hard to find as messies so I'm really glad I'm able to trade for them!

*ahem* I JUST CAUGHT A CB SILVER!!!! 

My 2nd-ever CB Silver. I'm so excited. Last time I traded it for multiple Dinos *and* a Chicken. Don't know what I should ask for this time. So excited!

I just clicked wildly around an aeon egg in the cave (missing three times before actually hitting it) - and I somehow still got it. 

Just hit my scroll-goal for silver Shimmers, the last Prize type I needed, *and* for Blue-Bandeds! 

Congrats to everyone! Those huge holiday lineages are sweeeet.

I don't think I've posted this yet, but I got another (my third?) 2nd gen. Spriter Alt-kin: https://dragcave.net/lineage/zfJOK❤️ Although bugger rejected the autumn mate I bred for him. 🙄 I love the autumn x arcana pairing a lot, so this lineage is one that I'll be working on. :'3 

Thank you for trading~ He'll have mates soon enough!

Edited by Kiyoura

Right now I'm not sure if I should post this here or in the bad luck topic...

My Bronze Tinsel gave me the shiny I've been trying to get for ~3 months (for an IOU) just minutes ago... and, of course, Christmas breeding will start tomorrow.

I really hope the other person will be able keep their holiday breeding / catching schedule even with one more egg on the scroll 🙈 (and, more importantly, hopefully they'll see the message and take the egg because I need every slot I have for CB Holidays)

Somehow I had a feeling that if they ever produce a shiny it would be right when nobody really needs any extra eggs. :rolleyes:

Edited by Soulsborne

When you breed a yulebuck for a trade & have to abandon the siblings but find both siblings in the AP immediately after XDgiphy.gif