purpledragonclaw

Great Lineages Found in the AP

I found this pretty dragon in the AP. I don't know who to thank, so thank you, anonymous breeder! :)

@stormydreams Wow!  I love those lyrical dragons too.  :3  Beautiful lineage.  

@missy_  So many shiny ones!  :3  

On 5/8/2022 at 4:23 AM, stormydreams said:

This pink lineage I found is just amazing. Shoutout to the lyrics in the lower half of the lineage, too. 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ADWM0

Ok I have to thank you for sharing this, this is amazing. Looks like somebody was really into fandoms back in the day haha. Loving all the character hcs/ships on the CBs too.

I LOVE Mints and Mint lineages.  :wub:  Here are a couple I scooped up recently from the AP:

Thank you, @bloodyneptune for this beauty: Eeeee

Thank you, anonymous breeder! I have been searching for this pairing for months.  eeeeep  

Love the names on both these lineages! Thank you. 💚

On 6/20/2022 at 12:27 PM, missy_ said:

I LOVE Mints and Mint lineages.  :wub:  Here are a couple I scooped up recently from the AP:

Thank you, @bloodyneptune for this beauty: Eeeee

Thank you, anonymous breeder! I have been searching for this pairing for months.  eeeeep  

Love the names on both these lineages! Thank you. 💚

Ahh I'm glad you like it, and the names! Love what you named it ^^

Thanks, "random dragon collector" for this PB Stratos. They were released when I had one of many breaks from DC, so this egg which is not messy, sparks joy for me. 

Also thank you a on for this 3G PB Thalassa. I also have PB thalassa project and these are unrelated to mine, so soon, 4G and 5G will come out of them ❤️

I also found some with great checker lineages which I will not continue on, because I don't do holiday lineages:

4G mistletoe checker

4G Desipis

5G heartstealing checker

Thank you all

On 6/30/2022 at 10:16 AM, Ceressiass said:

Thanks, "random dragon collector" for this PB Stratos. They were released when I had one of many breaks from DC, so this egg which is not messy, sparks joy for me. 

Also thank you a on for this 3G PB Thalassa. I also have PB thalassa project and these are unrelated to mine, so soon, 4G and 5G will come out of them ❤️

I also found some with great checker lineages which I will not continue on, because I don't do holiday lineages:

4G mistletoe checker

4G Desipis

5G heartstealing checker

Thank you all

I see you picked up a few of my Xeno breedings, glad you like them!  ❤️

Can’t remember for sure if I got this lovely avatar from the AP or trading hub, but thank you beefcake for him and the lovely 2Gs I’ve picked up from you! The Kirby references in the lineage were a nice surprise!

I also picked up this mint a few days ago - thank you Deltice12! ❤️

5 hours ago, Sectonia said:

Can’t remember for sure if I got this lovely avatar from the AP or trading hub, but thank you beefcake for him and the lovely 2Gs I’ve picked up from you! The Kirby references in the lineage were a nice surprise!

I also picked up this mint a few days ago - thank you Deltice12! ❤️

You are welcome! I love it when my dragon’s offspring find a good home 🤗