purpledragonclaw

Great Lineages Found in the AP

9 hours ago, Alesita said:

My Valentines treasures

Friend got this for me 5G Heartstealing x Mageia and she have mate. Thank you Aon breeder.

Also friend grab it for me 3G Val 09 and Magi also have mate for her. Thank you @Ninetails

3G Rose and ice and she have mate. Thank you @arenee1999

3G Rose and White and she have mate. Thank you Anon breeder.

3G Heartstealing and Silver and one more, whit same line Both have mates, thank you Anon breeder, and Henapple

3G FC and Silver will have mate very soon. Thank you @sorenna

3G FC and Gold Floret thank you Tishavara!

3G FC and Gold salty Thank you Anon breeder! This is the best Valentine grab i had this year. one more whit this line not salty, but still super pretty, thank you @Imago

5G Rose and Purple Thank you @Astreya it it hard to find unrelated mate :) 

5G Rose and Moonstone Thankj you @Herk she will have mate soon

4G Rose and Purple Thank you Anon breeder, like i said its hard to find high gen unrelarted mate :)

4G val 09 and Pink will breed her mate soon, Thank you Titanian Masquarde

Non valentines

3G Red and Gold Thank you @tjenni Hope i can mate him one day, it is very pretty combo.

3G Magi and Harvest it is very rare to find magi line i do not have alrady. Thank you @Ruffledfeathers

I can breed a 5th gen purple that is unrelated to your 5th gen rosebud.

On 2/27/2021 at 11:17 AM, pinkgothic said:

- Zen Song: 2G Arsani from pyrope pyralspite. I made a noise when I caught this one! I am *pretty* sure this is a rare combo and I am *stoked* someone bred it! What a keeper. Thank you, @Sophiera!

Oh, you're one of the adopters who responded to my post on the community board! I'm so glad you liked it! I breed that pair every year or so because I thought it's nice. I didn't realise it's a rare combo.

Thank you again for adopting the fella :)

Thank you ~scroll link removed~ for all the purebred xenos in the abandoned! \o/ \o/ \o/

~Please don't link to a scroll that isn't yours~

Edited by purpledragonclaw
removed someone else's scroll link

Not too bad of a lineage. 2nd gen and one might say I "got Gud " ;) 

~Link to another player's scroll removed, please only post links to your own scroll~

Edited by purpledragonclaw
Removed someone else's scroll link

1 hour ago, DarkellaLord said:

The breeder name is whimsy

Click that, the look at their highlighted groups, click the one that says "Info" ;)

On 3/29/2021 at 1:46 AM, DarkellaLord said:

Oh, dum-dum me, thank you=3People here are so helpful=3 Now I can properly thank @synditrix for this awesome-awesome Lihnseyre for my army=3

Ah I'm so glad you picked it up! ❤️ Enjoy :D 

17 hours ago, DragonO said:

Probably the best find I have ever stumbled upon, and the best dragon that I have.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/tb47f

bless whoever managed to pull this off and bless this lineage!

What a lovely! If you ever manage to find a mate, hmu; I'd love an egg from her!

6 hours ago, Guillotine said:

What a lovely! If you ever manage to find a mate, hmu; I'd love an egg from her!

I doubt i will ever manage to stumble upon something this amazing again. But if by some miracle I do, sure!

@Ruby Eyes @Infinis 

Oh those guys! I had grabbed those eggs too, looked at them like "oh boy a difficult breeding challenge" and considered keeping them to give them away but decided to abandon them again.

There are plenty in the ap of sophos x gold, sophos x silver as well its kind of crazy. 

But I am happy someone who likes them found them ❤️ If you need help breeding that lineage up, I'll happily find some Cantos for you!

18 hours ago, DarkellaLord said:

OMG. My second ever alt undine=3  Thank you, mysterious breeder=)

@tjenni. thank for for this extremely festive Lunar=3

@DarkellaLord

I almost never like Lunars but that one is very adorable! Nice find :) 

@Iridescence444 The breeder might've misclicked? Or maybe they had no room for an egg but either way, that is an incredible find! ❤️

Edited by LadyAngeliki

13 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

The breeder might've misclicked? Or maybe they had no room for an egg but either way, that is an incredible find! ❤️

Since the egg's parents already have a bunch of children, two of which have been used for the next generation, I believe the breeder has deliberately auto-ed this egg, as they have done in the past.

SO MANY GOOD NOODLES! :o :D

Thank all you wonderful people who bred this massive flood of Xenowyrms, even if it was very distracting while I was hunting for Fool Mints earlier, lol. Special thanks to those of you who bred nice spriter's alts. 💙