purpledragonclaw

Great Lineages Found in the AP

So, first off, I very, very, very, very rarely catch anything valuable in the AP (I flail and wave as they pass me by). In fact, I was looking for something entirely different when this showed up - cue hyper flailing around and still managing to click. I saw it was from mint and was OK, sweeeet ratio break. A few minutes later ... I happened across THIS. Again, from mint. I be like: who'd auto these 🤯? I took a look at the name @FortyTwo ... and the penny dropped. If you need 'em, I am more than happy to return, as influenced-correctly hatchies - if not, thank you so much because I can *obviously* make mates for them both and then make a 4G checker!

@Astiana2011 I don't think they do - they specifically announced a Mint wall in the AP update announcement thread XD

2 hours ago, Astiana2011 said:

So, first off, I very, very, very, very rarely catch anything valuable in the AP (I flail and wave as they pass me by). In fact, I was looking for something entirely different when this showed up - cue hyper flailing around and still managing to click. I saw it was from mint and was OK, sweeeet ratio break. A few minutes later ... I happened across THIS. Again, from mint. I be like: who'd auto these 🤯? I took a look at the name @FortyTwo ... and the penny dropped. If you need 'em, I am more than happy to return, as influenced-correctly hatchies - if not, thank you so much because I can *obviously* make mates for them both and then make a 4G checker!

No need. I breed my mints to metals and abandon all the eggs. The metals are mint fails. 🤣 They were quite productive on this occasion.

Edited by FortyTwo

4 hours ago, FortyTwo said:

No need. I breed my mints to metals and abandon all the eggs. The metals are mint fails. 🤣 They were quite productive on this occasion.

Thank you for your beautiful babies! While I haven't picked up any of the Mintkins, I have added 10 of your Mint eggs to my scroll in today's session and will hopefully add at least one more, maybe two if I see them as current hatchlings grow up.The hatched ones are already named. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I have collected a few over the years.  Two are not named because I like their codes. Here's the first set - https://dragcave.net/group/152983

Edited by dragongrrl
Grammar

I am pretty sure I got some of these out of trades, but I cannot be fussed to divide them out carefully. Have a large wall of thanks:

2G Arsanis (i.e. my Drug of Choice)

- Rovaze and Loki's Lovesong: 2G Arsani from Mundus Cantormaris. I'd say it's my favourite Cantormaris pairing, but I'm not entirely settled yet! I do like the subtly different pinks, though. Thank you, Kuromori and anonymous!
- Violent Embrace: 2G Arsani from Iratus Cantormaris. This is the Cantormaris pairing that is threatening the Mundus Cantormaris off its throne. I don't know why grey-and-red suits white-and-pink so well, but I'll take it. @_@ Thank you, anonymous!
- Philosophic Rose: 2G Arsani from Sophos Cantormaris. This looks really gorgeous as well! It can fight the loser of the previous stand-off for narrowly spaced second place! Thank you, anonymous! (Oddly, the father is a wild dragon.)
- Love of Travel: 2G Arsani from Itus Cantormaris. Completed my set of Cantormaris pairings, which I didn't think would happen! Those dragons got popular to pair with Valentines dragons fast. XD Thank you, @Lertraota!
- Minzwiese: 2G Arsani from Mint. I'll be frank. I wasn't sure I wanted to keep this, I am usually in camp No Mints. But green does go nicely with Arsanis and what can I say, I definitely didn't have this combo yet, which is always one way to sell me combos. (Well, no, there are some I won't touch, but I thought mint was going to be one, and it apparently ain't so.) Thank you, @Feral71! :D
- Vain Crown: 2G Arsani from Kingcrowne. A bit like the mint I didn't think I'd want this, but, well, actually having this on my scroll made me realise just how wrong I was. Thank you, @Kovia! ❤️
- Blossoming Wind and Vibrant Freaky: 2G Arsani from Mistra. Gosh, I'm drooling. My aesthetic sense is such that Mistras look good with approximately everything and Arsanis look good with approximately everything, so this is smooshing all of my beauty buttons and giving me a nosebleed. Thank you, @Ruby Eyes and @Terrafreaky!
- Zen Song: 2G Arsani from pyrope pyralspite. I made a noise when I caught this one! I am *pretty* sure this is a rare combo and I am *stoked* someone bred it! What a keeper. Thank you, @Sophiera!
- Shot my Heart and Innocent Crystal: 2G Arsani from crystalline. Blue and Arsani goes together well. I am actually not that into crystallines but let's face it, my ability to resist 2G Arsanis is approximately none, and they do look gorgeous together in lineage view. 😍 Thank you, @animatedrose and @Shadowdrake!
- Tense Love: 2G Arsani from Stratos. STRATOS, STRATOS, STRATOS. I'm a fan. Stratos are just lovely, Arsanis are just lovely, and Caileh put them together. Thank you, @Caileh!
- Siren of Light: 2G Arsani from Elux Lucis. Jeez, those colours complement each other nicely. Another combo I would never have thought of on my own. Thank you, anonymous!
- Cherryesque: 2G Arsani from Statera. I'm already crying at the prospect of trying to get this girl a mate, but unfortunately they look lovely together. 8D Thank you, @MysticDoodles!
- Embrace Clovet: 2G Arsani from tan ridgewing. This was previously in my "definitely want at some point" list of Arsani 2Gs, so that's one point off the to do list, yeah! :D As it were, I found an unrelated 3G as well, so this will be fun to work with. Thank you, anonymous and @11th!
- Love Vapour: 2G Arsani from cloudplume. Aw yiss, I didn't know I needed this, but just look at that floof and that pinkness together. Love that combo! Thank you for breeding it, anonymous!
- Soapheart: 2G Arsani from Sapo. I keep finding it remarkable how beautiful Sapos look in the lineage view - and here I also find it remarkable how well the pink hues match! Wow! Definitely a keeper. Thank you, @dragongirl02!
- Songwell: 2G Arsani from aether. Appreciated for taking 'pairings I need' down a notch. (I am admittedly not a huge fan of aethers, but blue is always a nice combo; I definitely did not have it in me to turn this one away! And besides, I caught a 3G as well, which really settled it. :D) Thank you so much, @Beldarius and @Zenoid!
- Blue Broken Heart: 2G Arsani from blue Siyat. I was very happy to catch this! I am pretty sure this is a rare-ish combo and I am always excited to find one of those (obviously more and more as time goes on, since I depend on breedings like this the more I have my fill of the popular pairings!). Thank you, anonymous!
- Amour Arcana: 2G Arsani from purple Siyat. See above! I actually like the purple vibe even more. :D Now I just need to not space out while building this girl a mate... 8D Thank you, @ninish!
- Archromance: 2G Arsani from royal blue. This was on my to do list for a while now. As irony would have it, I also caught a 3G, a 4G and a 5G, so I can take this up a good bit by next Valentine! Thank you, federal, @Aleoleo, @Iside and @ninish!
- Rusted Affection: 2G Arsani from red Alcedine. I really super wanted one of these and very much did not expect to get any! Thank you, anonymous!
- Goldtinged: 2G Arsani from gold tinsel. I am not usually into prize lineages, but, well, this is also an Arsani lineage, my weakness as you can see. Also, I already have another 2G Arsani from gold tinsel that I remember it was a pain to get a mate for, so why not indulge my masochism a bit more. XD Thank you, anonymous!
- Ninja Hug: 2G Arsani from verdigris copper with an awesome code. Y-eah so I actually have this at higher generations, but it's one of those weird cases where I don't have a 2G yet! So I'm very glad I got to fix that, since it's 2Gs I'm obsessively collecting, after all! Thank you, anonymous!
- Self-Sacrificed: 2G Arsani from red fire gem. This was on my want list! Stoked that someone bred this combo and I caught it. :D Thank you, @Rememberdrgns!
- Cryotubes: 2G Arsani from ice. This is a popular combo that I've put off having on my scroll because I personally am not that fond of the specific bright, high-satured blue of the ice dragons when paired with Arsanis. But it is a popular combo and if I'm honest I have approximately no excuses not to have *at least* one of these! No Arsani collector is complete without it, surely. So thank you, @11th, for forcing my hand. 8D
- Ceyoru: 2G Arsani from wintertide. A definitely wanted combo! I just gotta remember to breed her a mate come Christmas. Thank you, anonymous!
- Romantic Carving: 2G Arsani from stone. Wow! I was not expecting to ever find this combo in the AP. It wasn't very high on my wanted list, but I knew if I ever came across it, it would be an instant keeper. And here it is. :D Thank you, @sara4cows!
- Tania Quinn: 2G Arsani from Aquilo Xenowyrm. I love this combo and actually bred one of my Arsanis to an Aquilo this year! What a delight to see someone else had the same idea! I wasn't expecting to come across this one. (Aquilos are my favourite Xenowyrms but I know they're not super high on the community's Xenowyrm popularity scale.) Thank you, anonymous!
- Tsunal: 2G Arsani from tsunami wyvern. As with the verdigris copper, I have higher-generation variants of this, but no 2Gs. I actually asked a friend to breed me this combo this year (and she did), so now I have two! :D Thank you, @Astreya!

Other Arsanis

- Within Your Dark Heart: 3G Arsani from an avatar of change / GoN checker, descended from one of Corteo's Arsani alts. This is usually not the kind of SAlt lineage I pursue; I am more into pseudocheckers (where some species that shares the colour of the SAlt stands in for the SAlt's actual species, like here), but I can build this girl a mate and it's actually the first SAlt with any of Corteo's Arsani alts that I have. So here we are. 8D Thank you, @BlueLatios!
- Myra Sutton: 3G Arsani from a seragamma checker. Somewhat unusual combo that I really, really like - really happy to see other people pursuing it! :D Thank you, Terces!
- August Petals: 3G Arsani from a violet Floret checker. I do sometimes wish Arsanis could be paired with *female* Florets, but this is still a gorgeous, much-loved combo, and as it were, I can build a mate for this lady. ^_^ Thank you, @Iside!
- Mottled Love: 3G Arsani from a speckle-throated checker. I always liked the shininess of speckle-throated dragons with Arsanis and, more importantly, I can build this lady a mate! Thank you, EmpressEclipse. :D
- Vinlynne: 3G Arsani from a liver of sulphur copper checker. The muted colour next to the Arsani's popping pink is always great to see, but the reason I kept this instead of making room for more 2Gs is also because I can build this one a mate! Thank you, @amamiyaRitsukabi29!
- Loveless Metal: 4G Arsani from a silver checker. This appears to be unrelated to my lot and should help me boost things up by a generation next Valentine, assuming I can produce relevant silvers. Maybe I will scream "KHAAAAN!" at some point because it turns out I misjudged the situation, but for now, I'm grateful I caught this lady. Thank you, anonymous, for breeding her!
- Almond Core: 4G Arsani from an almandine pyralspite checker. This is one of my all-time favourite combos for its sheer audicious bright and aggressive pink overload. 8D And I can build this girl a mate, which is great! Thank you for breeding her, @angelicdragonpuppy!
- Skyward Ocean: 5G Arsani from a tsunami checker. Believe it or not, but I can build this girl a SAlty mate. :D Thank you, @angelicdragonpuppy!
- Faceless Storm: 5G Arsani from a storm checker. There was a time when I struggled to find this pairing in the AP. I am so glad that time appears to be over. I can make this girl a mate and I'm really looking forward to it. :D Thank you, @Iside!

Other Valentines

- Frostfairy, Shy Symbiote, Included Kiss and Sydellion: 2G floral-crowned from Obidar. When I first picked up this combo from the AP I was so taken by it that I decided to try catching three more, which was thankfully possible since it's a popular combo. Thank you, @camelia2, @Long_Before_Sunrise, @Lushwave and anonymous! 
- Favourite Soapbox: 2G floral-crowned from Sapo. What's that, we're commenting on how Sapos look good in lineage view again? YEP. I was really on the fence whether I should toss this to make space for another 2G Arsani. As you can see, I kept it. That means the combo won out against my Valentine obsession. Good job. Thanks for breeding this, AngelsPunishment!

- https://dragcave.net/lineage/4ctBP Cathbar: 2G radiant angel from Sophos Cantormaris. I bred this combo myself this year (https://dragcave.net/lineage/oDmPj) and was really fond of how it turned out (my first try at it was during the Valentine breeding season, so that could have gone badly!), so I was delighted when I fished another like it out of the AP, which better prepares me for advancing this lineage. :) Thank you, @Kovia!

- Muted Flood: 2G Mutamore from tsunami wyvern. I dig pretty much anything blue with Mutamores, but I wouldn't have thought of taking the highly saturated tsunami wyvern for it on my own. Wow! Love it. Thank you, @synditrix!
- The Wind's Essence: 2G Mutamore from Mistra. Nope. Could not toss this back for even one moment. These sprites were made for each other, wowza. @_@ Thank you, anonymous!
- Seaside Emotion: 4G Mutamore from blue gemshard. This perfectly complements two 3Gs I have! Now I just need to beat a blue gemshard out of those and we're all set to take this up a generation. :D Thank you,  @Terces !

- Song of Chocolate: 2G Heartseeker from equinox. As a community, we've already established equinoxes objectively look fantastic with every event dragon. What else is there to say? Made me pick up a Heartseeker! Thank you, @MoonShark !

9 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

Frostfairy, Shy Symbiote, Included Kiss and Sydellion: 2G floral-crowned from Obidar. When I first picked up this combo from the AP I was so taken by it that I decided to try catching three more, which was thankfully possible since it's a popular combo. Thank you, @camelia2, @Long_Before_Sunrise, @Lushwave and anonymous!

You're welcone. I don't know about the others, but Floral Crowns make me think of poinsettias. And the 'flowers* on the Obidar look like poinsettias to me, too. I actually have a Floral Crown name 'Poinsettia Out Of Season.' 

33 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

- Frostfairy, Shy Symbiote, Included Kiss and Sydellion: 2G floral-crowned from Obidar. When I first picked up this combo from the AP I was so taken by it that I decided to try catching three more, which was thankfully possible since it's a popular combo. Thank you, @camelia2, @Long_Before_Sunrise, @Lushwave and anonymous! 

Oboy a ping! I just thought the colors were neat together :3 Glad you enjoyed it!

@pinkgothic You're welcome, glad you like them! Did a lot of my 2Gs this year on a total whim XD

Forgot to post about my finds this year, but the highlight was definitely finding not one but two 2G Prizekin Eradors! I feel a little greedy for keeping both lol. Thanks to @Fly-by-Night and anon!

3 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

- Ninja Hug: 2G Arsani from verdigris copper with an awesome code. Y-eah so I actually have this at higher generations, but it's one of those weird cases where I don't have a 2G yet! So I'm very glad I got to fix that, since it's 2Gs I'm obsessively collecting, after all! Thank you, anonymous!
- Self-Sacrificed: 2G Arsani from red fire gem. This was on my want list! Stoked that someone bred this combo and I caught it. :D Thank you, @Rememberdrgns!
- Cryotubes: 2G Arsani from ice. This is a popular combo that I've put off having on my scroll because I personally am not that fond of the specific bright, high-satured blue of the ice dragons when paired with Arsanis. But it is a popular combo and if I'm honest I have approximately no excuses not to have *at least* one of these! No Arsani collector is complete without it, surely. So thank you, @11th, for forcing my hand. 8D
- Ceyoru: 2G Arsani from wintertide. A definitely wanted combo! I just gotta remember to breed her a mate come Christmas. Thank you, anonymous!
- Romantic Carving: 2G Arsani from stone. Wow! I was not expecting to ever find this combo in the AP. It wasn't very high on my wanted list, but I knew if I ever came across it, it would be an instant keeper. And here it is. :D Thank you, @sara4cows!
- Tania Quinn: 2G Arsani from Aquilo Xenowyrm. I love this combo and actually bred one of my Arsanis to an Aquilo this year! What a delight to see someone else had the same idea! I wasn't expecting to come across this one. (Aquilos are my favourite Xenowyrms but I know they're not super high on the community's Xenowyrm popularity scale.) Thank you, anonymous!
- Tsunal: 2G Arsani from tsunami wyvern. As with the verdigris copper, I have higher-generation variants of this, but no 2Gs. I actually asked a friend to breed me this combo this year (and she did), so now I have two! :D Thank you, @Astreya!

Other Arsanis

- Within Your Dark Heart: 3G Arsani from an avatar of change / GoN checker, descended from one of Corteo's Arsani alts. This is usually not the kind of SAlt lineage I pursue; I am more into pseudocheckers (where some species that shares the colour of the SAlt stands in for the SAlt's actual species, like here), but I can build this girl a mate and it's actually the first SAlt with any of Corteo's Arsani alts that I have. So here we are. 8D Thank you, @BlueLatios!
- Myra Sutton: 3G Arsani from a seragamma checker. Somewhat unusual combo that I really, really like - really happy to see other people pursuing it! :D Thank you, Terces!
- August Petals: 3G Arsani from a violet Floret checker. I do sometimes wish Arsanis could be paired with *female* Florets, but this is still a gorgeous, much-loved combo, and as it were, I can build a mate for this lady. ^_^ Thank you, @Iside!
- Mottled Love: 3G Arsani from a speckle-throated checker. I always liked the shininess of speckle-throated dragons with Arsanis and, more importantly, I can build this lady a mate! Thank you, EmpressEclipse. :D
- Vinlynne: 3G Arsani from a liver of sulphur copper checker. The muted colour next to the Arsani's popping pink is always great to see, but the reason I kept this instead of making room for more 2Gs is also because I can build this one a mate! Thank you, @amamiyaRitsukabi29!
- Loveless Metal: 4G Arsani from a silver checker. This appears to be unrelated to my lot and should help me boost things up by a generation next Valentine, assuming I can produce relevant silvers. Maybe I will scream "KHAAAAN!" at some point because it turns out I misjudged the situation, but for now, I'm grateful I caught this lady. Thank you, anonymous, for breeding her!
- Almond Core: 4G Arsani from an almandine pyralspite checker. This is one of my all-time favourite combos for its sheer audicious bright and aggressive pink overload. 8D And I can build this girl a mate, which is great! Thank you for breeding her, @angelicdragonpuppy!
- Skyward Ocean: 5G Arsani from a tsunami checker. Believe it or not, but I can build this girl a SAlty mate. :D Thank you, @angelicdragonpuppy!
- Faceless Storm: 5G Arsani from a storm checker. There was a time when I struggled to find this pairing in the AP. I am so glad that time appears to be over. I can make this girl a mate and I'm really looking forward to it. :D Thank you, @Iside!

Other Valentines

- Favourite Soapbox: 2G floral-crowned from Sapo. What's that, we're commenting on how Sapos look good in lineage view again? YEP. I was really on the fence whether I should toss this to make space for another 2G Arsani. As you can see, m

I just need to thank you for giving my baby such a great name. I love the Verdigris and Arsani colors together, and can breed you a mate from Iris Arsani and The Copperfield, https://dragcave.net/progeny/rK327. ❤️

12 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

You're welcome! I kinda agree, I aim for pseudocheckers too whenever I can and other kinds of lineages, but I heard people like checkers more, so glad I was able to breed a 3G this Valentine and not forget! ❤️

I very almost missed Valentine's breeding.  I didn't remember until the 10th, and then there was the giant snowstorm and I only had intermittent internet (and then I got covid and pneumonia) . . . I digress.

Still got a haul to say thanks for.  I also thought I'd show you the names I got, 'cause I'm goofy like that.  :)  (If anyone knows some of these Forum names, let me know).

Arsani:

The Dirge Carolers (2g from Ice), thx @GhostMouse

Erador:

Chants of Maldoror (2g from Cantormaris), thx anon

Floral Crowned:

Carbide (2g from Obidar), thx @Empoleon4077

Heartstealing:

Lady Laudanum (6g x Striped River checker), thx @Claudii

Feline and Strange (3g Aqualis checker), thx anon

Hynnner (4g Red Gemshard checker), thx @Lyncerta

Heartseeker:

The Clockwork Quartet (2g from Mistra), thx @Singalana

Mutamore:  

Circus Contraption (2g from Aso), thx @AngelsPunishment 

Emberzum (3g Ice checker), thx @Eleeveen @11th?

The Iron Boot Scrapers (5g from Royal Crimson), thx @Stormpaws

Radiant Angel:

Alice's Night Circus Album (4g stairstep from Red Nebula), thx @Pikachu-Dragon 

Croc Noir (2g from Crystalline), thx @Shadowdrake

Edge Set Mary (3g Frill Checker), thx @Iside - I have a mate for this one, I'm pretty sure

Elephants in Paradise (3g Neotropical Checker), thx again @Iside

Guardianes Del Imperio (4g Gold Checker), thx @twol8sue

Rosebud:  

Lady Carmilla (2g from Stripe), thx @Superdemon-Inuyasha

Sakuhana:

(GLlee) I did not name (2g from Autumn), thx @Rysiek 

Soulstone:

Fleshsoul (3g checker from Ice), thx @11th

Florence 99 (3g checker from Script), thx @nairnine - of which I almost definitely have a mate for

Deathwards (2g from Witchlight), thx @BlueSkyy

Dala Sun (2g from Gold), thx @Mow

Heaven Keys (4g checker from Silver Tinsel), thx @Dracleia

Fandoryne (3g checker from Aeria Gloris), thx @Kaityn

Sweetling:

Gray Lines of Perfection (4g Silver Checker), thx anon

Green Druid (4g Terrae Checker), thx @angelicdragonpuppy

The Cassettes (2g from Pink), thx @Superdemon-Inuyasha

'09 Valentine:

The Filthy Spectacula (3g Pillow Checker), thx @GhostMouse

Ooo, thank you so very much! They'll be well looked after on my scroll!

A few recent AP grabs :)

Thanks @Alesita for this 3G Pink x Purple:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Xrb1R

He will have a mate, when I stop accidentally autoing things I mean to keep XD 

Thanks @lovecats99 for these two 2G Purples:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/PyFI7

https://dragcave.net/lineage/sWf97

Thanks anon for this 2G Black x Silver, it is very useful to me!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/F7tpL

Thanks Fireraptor for this 2G Brute x Umbra, great for the upcoming mass breed, already bred a mate! 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/zD1Lk

Thanks Spooky_Tom for this 2G Brute x Aeria Gloris, again great for the upcoming mass breed!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Y2MMj

Lastly but not leastly, thanks @BlueLatios for this 3G GON x Aeon!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/0lZt3

GONna be fun to make a mate, seeing as I have only 1 male GON, but we will make do! 

14 hours ago, Kovia said:

@pinkgothic You're welcome, glad you like them! Did a lot of my 2Gs this year on a total whim XD

16 hours ago, Lushwave said:

Oboy a ping! I just thought the colors were neat together :3 Glad you enjoyed it!

12 hours ago, Rememberdrgns said:

Glad that my random pairs were liked.

Definitely. Thanks again for breeding them!

17 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

You're welcone. I don't know about the others, but Floral Crowns make me think of poinsettias. And the 'flowers* on the Obidar look like poinsettias to me, too. I actually have a Floral Crown name 'Poinsettia Out Of Season.' 

That's so cool. :D I can see the resemblance!

14 hours ago, Terces said:

@pinkgothic Fingers crossed you get a Blue Gemshard without too much pain! Thanks for posting. :D

Shouldn't be too bad, right? 1/3rd chance? I can do this. XD I'm just glad it's not a 2G I need to breed, those can be such a pain, because they hold up other 2G breedings (as you can see, I typically need to do a lot of those). :P But this is a dedicated lineage, so re-breeding it for weeks and weeks is fine. And who knows! Maybe I'll get it on first try.

14 hours ago, dragongrrl said:

I just need to thank you for giving my baby such a great name. I love the Verdigris and Arsani colors together, and can breed you a mate from Iris Arsani and The Copperfield, https://dragcave.net/progeny/rK327. ❤️

The Arsani basically named herself, given her code. :D I miiiiight get back to you about the 2G verdigris copper, neither of my Arsanii are from the Jungle or Coast. One of my partners' Arsanii is from the Jungle, though. I'll give you a shout if it turns out I need this! ❤️ Thanks for the offer!

5 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

You're welcome! I kinda agree, I aim for pseudocheckers too whenever I can and other kinds of lineages, but I heard people like checkers more, so glad I was able to breed a 3G this Valentine and not forget! ❤️

Ooh, a fellow pseudochecker enthusiast! I have a couple (1, 234, 5, 6, 7) and am in the process of building more (arranging mates for 1, 2, 3456), if you'd like siblings / offspring, hit me up. :D

Also, thanks to everyone who tosses common CBs to the AP, those have helped me help a friend set up his scroll ^_^ and continue to do so.

This year's Valentine collection:

3G Khusa x Sakuhana SAltkin checker. This is my first 3G from a Sakuhana alt. Thanks, @Infinis!

2G Mutamore x Spinel. Thanks, anon!

2G Rosebud from Black Lumina. Thanks, anon!

2G Rosebud Shimmerkin. I can breed a mate for this; thanks, twistedutopia!

4G Val'09 x Almandine SAltkin. Thanks, @catzrule1990!

Post-Valentine:

3G Arcana x Script pseudochecker. (If I got the terminology right.) Thanks, @Arcy!

Two 2G coded offspring from Star Wars and electronics codes. Thanks, @Dalek and anon!

Edited by obelisk_light

My Valentines treasures

Friend got this for me 5G Heartstealing x Mageia and she have mate. Thank you Aon breeder.

Also friend grab it for me 3G Val 09 and Magi also have mate for her. Thank you @Ninetails

3G Rose and ice and she have mate. Thank you @arenee1999

3G Rose and White and she have mate. Thank you Anon breeder.

3G Heartstealing and Silver and one more, whit same line Both have mates, thank you Anon breeder, and Henapple

3G FC and Silver will have mate very soon. Thank you @sorenna

3G FC and Gold Floret thank you Tishavara!

3G FC and Gold salty Thank you Anon breeder! This is the best Valentine grab i had this year. one more whit this line not salty, but still super pretty, thank you @Imago

5G Rose and Purple Thank you @Astreya it it hard to find unrelated mate :) 

5G Rose and Moonstone Thankj you @Herk she will have mate soon

4G Rose and Purple Thank you Anon breeder, like i said its hard to find high gen unrelarted mate :)

4G val 09 and Pink will breed her mate soon, Thank you Titanian Masquarde

Non valentines

3G Red and Gold Thank you @tjenni Hope i can mate him one day, it is very pretty combo.

3G Magi and Harvest it is very rare to find magi line i do not have alrady. Thank you @Ruffledfeathers

9 minutes ago, Alesita said:

5G Rose and Purple Thank you @Astreya it it hard to find unrelated mate :) 

9 minutes ago, Alesita said:

4G Rose and Purple Thank you Anon breeder, like i said its hard to find high gen unrelarted mate

And those two are related to each other, too :(

But I can probably breed you a mate for your 4th gen, because I picked up this one this year:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/9iwGy Thanks @lovecats99 :D

and can breed a mate for her (just need to keep a Purple from those two as a mate for the above)

8 hours ago, Alesita said:

3G Magi and Harvest it is very rare to find magi line i do not have alrady.

that's very pretty! i'm partial to magis just because orange is my favorite color LOL, but those go very well together :) 

Edited by InvaderAlexis