purpledragonclaw

Great Lineages Found in the AP

@betaphenylGABA

I always hope that people who catch my lineages and post them here use the Forum alert mechanism (with @username), so that I get notified. But I like to check here anyway to see what kind of cool lineages people are excited about and thus I might get inspirations to breed them myself.

14 hours ago, betaphenylGABA said:

Does anybody check this thread religiously to see if their lineages end up on here?

Yes - and they almost never do (sob)

I check this thread religiously to look for lineage inspiration! I've only recently started trying to build lineages, so maybe in the future I'll hope to see my stuff here :) 

14 hours ago, Herk said:

You're welcome - I did that one to honour @Dirtytabs originally. She's the queen of puns :D

Of course, mine's got an appropriately punny name. Almost as good as "Dad Last".

Reminded upon seeing a sibling of https://dragcave.net/lineage/KTkNw float by at the AP -- I made a checker!

My latest AP treasures:

4G Red and Marrow Thanks misterry breeder 

3G Black truffle and Black tea Thanks @Arcy

3G Green Cooper and Gold Thank you @Infinis

6G Neotopical and Green Gemshard I can not imagine how hard is to make such a big checker, and how much patience it request, whit all this color lotto. Big thank you to who ever made it! 

3G Skywing and Ribbon Dancer  Thanks @catzrule1990

3G Magi and Radiant Angel Thanks @Lyncerta And one more whit kind of lineage  Thanks Okura!

Very pretty 3G Chrono Xeno Thanks @Amazon_warrior

3G Thuwed Stripe Thanks misterry breeder 

3G  Magi and Aria      4G Magi and Autumn   Thanks @Herk

4G Thunder and Arsani Thanks @tjenni And for this Unique 4G M Magma and F Holly

I instinctively grabbed a CB Silver close to hatching as soon as I clicked on the AP today  https://dragcave.net/lineage/K1yj5 😰

Kind of in shock but if anybody accidentally abandoned it, I'll be willing to return it if there's proof of possession. I'm kinda shaking haha

I found this white/gold lineage in the ap, and quite by chance, I won the perfect mate for it from a raffle in the discord! Their first breeding didnt produce an egg, but they didnt refuse each other! So eventually I'll get a baby from them.