purpledragonclaw

Great Lineages Found in the AP

My latest AP treasures

3G Thuwed Magi Thank you @MoonShark

4G Royal Crimson and Heartseeker checker Thank you mistery breeder

4G Red and Heartseeker checker Thank you @Terrafreaky

4G Magi and Silver Checker Thank you so much @Dirtytabs I hope someday i can find a mate for him

4G Gold and Mistletoe whit Spriter Alt in the base Thank you @oilbird

3G Magi and Magma checker Thank you @catzrule1990  And for this one thanks 3G Magi and Gold checker. I hope some day i can find them a mates.

Edited by Alesita

@Confused Cat

This interesting Storm! Idk what this kind of lineage is called but I love it! and I love storms with waters too hehe ❤️

And, also this checkerboard!

I love storms, thanks for breeding these lovelies ❤️

And from an anonymous breeder, a whiptail baby from word codes! anyway I love her

I just found a 4th gen Red x Val checker: https://dragcave.net/lineage/mmXo1. That's awesome already, but what makes this super-special is that it's completely unrelated to my 109 or so project dragons (trying for a 9th gen). I actually did a happy squeal when I realized what kind of gem it is. Many, many thanks go to @Terrafreaky for this!

Just found this glorious 6G Silver x Swallowtail checker...

Feeling like breeding a mate could be a challenge that I'm up for. 😁 I've already got a 4G.

My latest AP treasures

3G Dark Green and Rosebug Thanks @littleangelamy22 I was hoping to be Alt, but did not, i had that gifted in DC gifts topic

2G PB BlanckBlack

3g Change Avatar Thank you @catzrule1990 Some beautiful day ( when i get second guardian avatar  ) it will have a mate.

4G Spring and Sweetling

4G Pink and Arsani   3G Lihnseyre and Radiant Angel   5G Purple and Soulstone  For all this amazing beauty's one big Thanks to @Lesh4537 

4G Pink and Purple Thank you @Astreya

3G Magi and Ice Thank you @emetib92

3G Magi and Arsani Thank you @Terrafreaky I am a big fan of your checkers!

4 minutes ago, Astreya said:

@Alesita

I'm happy you caught the little Pink. Do you want a matching 4G Purple?

This will be great, thank you very much! I will PM you.

On 3/28/2020 at 6:20 AM, DarkellaLord said:

@Brekke. thank you for this pretty PB Script. ^___^
@Trenzalore, as a huge Doctor Who fan I could I not grab your Red one? =3

Haven't been on the forum in ages but you'll love my R.. Trenzalore line I've started working on. I'm only on like gen 4 but I want to have an endless line of Red dragons, baby x CB and all names starting with an R with my u.n. as their last name. Going to do the same with Red Dorsals, only the offspring will have Trenzalore in the last name while all CB will not have the last name. I'll occasionally let eggs or hatchlings from my lines go into the cave ;) here's baby Red gen 4 link and Dorsal gen 3 link obviously my Dorsal line will take much longer to get all reds x_x

Also, I'm seeing a lot of 2g Thuweds in the trading center! Did TJ put them in the cave or were they requested? I know the page but I've never seen a button that says request a thuwed.

Edited by Trenzalore

7 hours ago, Trenzalore said:

Also, I'm seeing a lot of 2g Thuweds in the trading center! Did TJ put them in the cave or were they requested? I know the page but I've never seen a button that says request a thuwed.

I think he breeds them to the AP.

THIS is... Wow. I'm speechless. How long must it have taken to get to 83g??? Amazing.  (And my Aqualis army is very lacking in the messy/long lineage department, so double-awesome!)

This thing is 7th gen from 6 SAltkins with a quite large and well organized web Adopt one today! just wow! There are 32 pairs of dragons in the 1st gen!

On 4/13/2020 at 3:42 PM, HeatherMarie said:

THIS is... Wow. I'm speechless. How long must it have taken to get to 83g??? Amazing.  (And my Aqualis army is very lacking in the messy/long lineage department, so double-awesome!)

Glad you like it! I'm aiming to get my Penk Dorkwed von Mess line to 100 after snagging a script that was at 70 something gens. Really happy seeing people breed the line~

I haven't played since 2014, just got a CB frill from the AP this week.

2014 me would be totally blown away by that.