purpledragonclaw

Great Lineages Found in the AP

On 3/17/2020 at 9:03 AM, Zimtie said:

Thank you to the breeder with the scroll name Lightconcorde for breeding code offspring to the AP.

I dumped some other stuff and managed to grab a full set of 8 eggs 😍

It was me x'D Enjoy! ❤️

Lucky days for the Magi lover!

3G chacker Magi and Desipis Big thanks to @Lyncerta 

Unrelated 4G checker Magi and Desipis Big thanks to @Herk ( i really love your checkers, not only this one )

Now all i have left to do is find a mate for the 3G.

3G Magi checker whit Silver Tinsel first i was thinking to trade it for something nice, but since there was only one offer, of commons, probably i will keep it. Thank you @bonvoyage

Lets continue whit the orange color

3G Pyralspite and Black truffle Checker Thank you @Arcy

What a luck ..

2G Pure Blood Thunder

3G Double SAlt green stripe 

Thanks to both mistery breeders

Edited by Alesita

Been mostly trying to breed mates for my holidays lately, but have caught some beauties lately. 

Thank you anons for these:

3rd Even Gen Checker Striped River x Shadow Walker

3rd Even Gen Checker Striped River x Heartstealing - Not related to any of mine, so happy! 

3rd Even Gen Checker Falconiform Wyvern x Grave - Wasn't a fan of this type of dragon until recently, so many beautiful lineages have changed my mind!

3rd Even Gen Checker Nhoistrife Wyvern x Bronze Shimmerscale - Thank you @Ruby Eyes

3rd Even Gen Checker Skysilk x Black Marrow - Thank you @Dewilheart

4th Even Gen Checker Frill x Mutamore - I love the colours, thank you @amamiyaRitsukabi29!

4th Even Gen Checker Royal Crimson x Yulebuck - with a nice code name (reminds me of an Atari), thank you @Lyncerta - also for this 3rd Even Gen Checker Anagallis x Radiant Angel

5th Even Gen Checker Royal Crimson x Yulebuck - Unrelated to above, thank you @Confused Cat and for these 3:

4th Even Gen Checker Pyro Xenowyrm x Desipis

4th Even Gen Checker Royal Crimson x Wrapping Wing

3rd Even Gen Checker Almerald x Mistletoe

I've caught so many pretties, I could just go on and on. Thank you to everyone who breeds such lovely holiday pairings, they are my favourites!

10 hours ago, Fandom Addict said:

You're welcome! 😊 That's one from mine, Dad was an AP catch so returned the favour. 

Oh, I'll take a good care of it=3 and name it=)

@MoonShark, why are you doing this to me?XD My Lihnseyre army got much bigger. And there are MOAR. And i am egglocked right now. Ugh. Thank you for my new recruits=)

14 minutes ago, DarkellaLord said:

Oh, I'll take a good care of it=3 and name it=)

@MoonShark, why are you doing this to me?XD My Lihnseyre army got much bigger. And there are MOAR. And i am egglocked right now. Ugh. Thank you for my new recruits=)

Ah, I see the rainbow fastbreed children hit the AP. :D   Enjoy!!!

@Mathcat. you just made my dream come true. My favorite dragon, from my favorite prize dragon type and color. Is it really ok for me to keep this gorgeous  LIHNSEYRE? *O*

Also, grabbed these two Bronze Shimmers Uno and Dos. Dunno, who bred them, but thaaank you, they are so pretty=)

Draco-shion, I don't know how to find you here on the forums, but thank you for adding two pretty Lihnseyres to my army=)

Edited by DarkellaLord

X Thanks for this Avatar of Change, @Terrafreaky! Though I didn't realize I already had a sibling!

X This is a pretty line, I'm going to continue it! Thanks @Fateweaver

X You always have such beautiful lines! Thanks @Confused Cat

X This is pretty! Thanks anon!

X Thanks, anon, for this pb Black, which alted!

Edited by oilbird

@oilbird

I'm super glad to see it'll be well loved and continued! ❤️ I love when my mass bred random pygmy dragons are plucked from the ap and continued. Feel free to ping me as you continue to build upon it! I'd love to see where it goes. ^w^