purpledragonclaw

Great Lineages Found in the AP

Thank you anon for this: 2G White from Female S. Tinsel https://dragcave.net/lineage/Ttbj2

If anyone has a 2G S. Tinsel and needs a White mate for it, let me know and I'll gladly pass it to you!

Edited by Kiyoura

On 3/3/2020 at 3:00 PM, DarkellaLord said:

@Rememberdrgns, if you bred 2nd gen Lihnseyres - HUGE thank you. Grabbed three of them, more sweet additions to my army^___^

Glad to see another appreciator of Lihnseyres.

@Infinis, grabbed your pretty silver checker with shadow walker=) Is it ok to keep it, or maybe you've accidentally abandoned it? I know, things like this sometimes happen here^^*

Just now, DarkellaLord said:

@Infinis, grabbed your pretty silver checker with shadow walker=) Is it ok to keep it, or maybe you've accidentally abandoned it? I know, things like this sometimes happen here^^*

Everything in the ap from my dragons is intentionally there ^^ enjoy ~

4 minutes ago, Infinis said:

Everything in the ap from my dragons is intentionally there ^^ enjoy ~

Thank you^___^You've spoiled me rotten - grabbed another silver and Bluesang from you. Soooo shiny*__* I'll name them and take care=)

On 3/3/2020 at 7:49 AM, Alesita said:

Last night i found this beauty 4G Ice and Water Horse  Dragon checker Thank you @Herk

Some nice ideas for checkers 

2G Magi and Desipis

2G Pyro Xeno and Magi

Thanks mistery breeders

Edit: Just catched this nice Magi checker https://dragcave.net/lineage/2zcFf Thank you @Ruby Eyes

That ice x water horse checker is great!

I've been off of dragcave for two years and I've just gotten really hard back into it. I have no idea what qualifies as a good lineage or not nor do I normally care but after catching this copper in the AP I'm thinking about getting into it! Thislineage is so expansive and beautiful and I'm in awe at it honestly! I know there's inbreeding but I still love it so much 😭 

Edited by cherrywolf

On 2/21/2020 at 7:56 AM, Herk said:

I usually only keep lineages that I can continue nowadays but I simply had to keep this MASTERPIECE - all kudos to @catzrule1990

On 2/21/2020 at 8:49 AM, Pourlemoment said:

@catzrule1990  I usually only admire without commenting, but I have to say that is beautiful in form as well as in spirit.  

I poured my heart and soul into that lineage, so I can't tell you what it means to me to see people admiring. <3 I breed both sets of parents every time I mass breed, hoping they will find their way to people to (hopefully) brighten their day a little. Thank you for these comments. :wub:

I wanted to post a mass "you're welcome" to all the mentions I've gotten since the 21st of Feb. I don't get on the forums a lot, but it made my heart really happy to see those notifications. ;w; I am happy my children can help out lineages and/or be some eye candy for you all. ^^

image.png.433f9a721ee313a7c9996128ba65dd36.png

Edited by catzrule1990

Lately i found some nice treasures in the AP

This Black Tea And Caven Lurcer

Pyralspite and Black Marrow  thank you @MoonShark

4G Stair step Bronze Tinsel whit Black mates

3G PB Black Stripe from blue parents a perfect mate for one of mine 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/nrvqw

Sprite Alt Kind Water  Too bad i fount it hatched whit the wrong gender, but its still nice one

Spirit ward checker whit Gold

For the last two big Thanks to @catzrule1990

Edit: Grab this messy Undine from the AP, hoping for the little chance to hatch as an Alt one, and today is my lucky day ( in some by coincidence and my husband's birthday 😀).

Like i say a minutes ago my lucky day Thuwed whit all Thuweds in the base

Lucky Day is not over yet! 6G Magi and Gold checker For a Magi lover like me, this is big treasure! I hope some sunny day to find him a mate. Thank you very much Ramani!

Edited by Alesita

4 hours ago, DarkellaLord said:

Thank you for this pretty Fell dragon checker with silver=)
https://dragcave.net/lineage/X9bvj

Sorry, I can't find you by forum name^^*

On the forum they go by @AngelsSin - I own a sib to that and it's  VERY pretty :)

Thank you to the breeder with the scroll name Lightconcorde for breeding code offspring to the AP.

I dumped some other stuff and managed to grab a full set of 8 eggs 😍

I just picked up this awesomeness and (literally) laughed out loud when I saw my egg's mother's name! Whoever you are that made that 'oops', thanks for the laugh!