purpledragonclaw

Great Lineages Found in the AP

Thanks @Terrafreaky for these two: one and two! I've been hunting in the AP for 2G Horse x Hellfires ever since I started building this lineage. Too bad there's one dead dragon in the lineage already. Oh well, that's why I need MORE! :D

Finally I found the time to go through the backlog of pages of this great thread to check who managed to catch one of my dragon kids. There were less than hoped, considering I breed over 200 Valentine pairs and many others during the time I didn't check here, but I found these posts:

On 2/18/2019 at 10:03 PM, quinney said:

"Breeders" is good - they were all mine XD Have a lot of fun with them!

On 2/20/2019 at 11:47 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

You're very welcome,as always!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/qFisT Thank you @AngelsSin for this Fell. Pretty lineage and he himself packs quite a punch!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/uFZrB This was when there was a ton of parent-code dragons in the AP! Thanks anon! 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/NJ0zI Storm-Rider! Haven't collected one of these in a while, thanks for dropping her,  @kbvong 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/cUCKj @Tish Every time I snag something bred by you in the AP, I love it. This one's code was enough to make me giggle out loud.

Found him a few days ago, a little while earlier I snatched this and this.  Thank you @littleangelamy22, anon, and Judith_666!

I hardly ever see clean prizes go through anymore.

Found this, this, and this right before bed last night, adding them to my frozen black army!

Forgot to post this earlier, but I picked up this beauty from the AP yesterday. Thank you, @Kiyoura -- I really need to try building lineages with Spotted Greenwings, I had no idea they could make something as pretty as this line. :wub:

Howly Mowly this lineage! It may be the messiest Black I have that doesn't include the Uggly/Hammai lineage.

Thank you @miaou, she's a beauty of a SAltkin!

Haven't picked up a pretty Bluna in a while, so thanks, @sashocirrione!

Whichever Anons dropped this coded CB Fever Wyvern and their Upside-Down Mint into the AP, THANK YOU!  I love having a pair of these poor confused dolls now, after winning the Dilemma this year, finally.  Was soooo tired of being eaten!  Also thanks to those who dropped their right-side up 'Cave' biome Mints to the AP - I like having a pair of these, as well  :D.

And thanks to you, Anon, she's another pretty SAltkin - don't believe I had one with one of those lovely green Snows in the lineage, so double thanks for that!

A little late, but thanks @angelicdragonpuppy for the lovely prizekin checker, and @lilysally for the 2G Terrae from all-number code parents - I can breed him a sibling to this as a mate, too!

Also late, but thanks Anon for the Brute 2G I picked up during the Ides.  I noticed her mother was from the Market, & it was first time she'd been bred successfully, too!

Thank you to whoever dropped a CB green copper to the AP :P A very nice surprise.

Not really a LINEAGE, but thank you to whoever dropped a CB BBW hatchie in the AP. These are adorable and I don't have nearly enough!

fUUuU - oh my god GoN, whatever caused you to drop this one was must've been REALLY good!

2G nocturne from grave - thanks, @Tish!

4G mixed-breed antarean with spriter's alts - thanks, anonymous breeder!

2G bleeding moon from golden wyvern - thanks, @Doodlepede!

3G harvest checker with terrae, Thuwed - thanks, Ramani!

2G sunsong amphiptere from aria - thanks, ZumiArtist!

2G guardian from blue-banded, fun code parents - thanks, @munificent!