purpledragonclaw

Great Lineages Found in the AP

CB almandine pyralspite - thanks, anonymous!

2G fell from m magma - thanks, anonymous! Breeding a mate will be a challenge, but my pairs have nothing to do.

4G stair bronze tinsel with whiptails - thanks, @djengis!

2G boreal from female aether wyvern - thanks, @relaks!

2G leodon from female witchlight - thanks, @Naraku!

2G tatterdrake from female glaucus drake - thanks, @Terrafreaky!

CB freckled - thanks, anonymous! I should be grabbing more of these, but I've been putting it off.

6G spiral dusk pygmy found as a hatchling - turned out male so it is technically a spiral. Thanks, kohl!

2G dark green from male gold found as a female hatchling - perfect for continuing the pattern. Thanks, anonymous!

i had some good luck in hte Halloween AP pile today. 

3rd gen Despis from Despis spriter's alt

2nd gen Omen from CB Silver Shimmer 

keeping them hidden for their own safety though

9c4dd28369bc9470d4ebfff71483b617.png

48c9575bc2b78eaee0fc42af57fc2c50.png

I caught this guy last night, and while I'll probably never be able to breed up a proper mate I have to keep it.  I spent like ten minutes cracking up at all the names, and the whole base is PieMaster's alts!!  I'm in looooove lol!

Edited by Maiden

Thank you so much to whoever dropped a CB Shadow Walker in the AP!

Right now I can't seem to catch a single CB Halloween egg so I just hope that it will cool down after some time. XD

Edited by Flaviel

5 hours ago, Maiden said:

I caught this guy last night, and while I'll probably never be able to breed up a proper mate I have to keep it.  I spent like ten minutes cracking up at all the names, and the whole base is PieMaster's alts!!  I'm in looooove lol!

I seem to have caught a distant cousin :D 

My last batch of non-Halloween stuff grew up so...

Thanks to @Commander Wymsy for this Brute from Male Gold - I liked the names of the parents. XD

Thank you to @AngelsSin for these Metalkin checkers Bolt x Silver, Frill x Silver, Carmine x Silver

Thanks to anon breeder for this Silver Tinsel x Frostbite checker

Thank you @angelicdragonpuppy for this Golden Wyvern x Gold Tinsel checker

Thanks Lyncerta (not sure of their forum name) for the Purple Nebula x Heartstealing checker and Heartseeker x Aria checker

Thank you @Serliek for this Caligene. I wanted this pairing since last year :)

edit: Also, thank you to all the people dropping CBs in the AP. Alas, my scroll cannot contain all the goods!!

Edited by natli

to whoever dropped SWILD to the AP, I could hug you, I was really hoping to find a CB Lurker with an All-Caps-code for last years gift DISIP

and I only clicked on that egg because it had a big hole in it ^^

edit: thank you breeder for this Omen

Edited by tjenni

Thank you Terces for this epic ... well not quite so babby um baby, mYIdt - I breathed a relieved sigh when she gendered correctly and took me by surprise to find she wasn't a hatchie any more today!

So many pretties to grab during the Halloween week :o

Thanks @Terrafreaky for him, her and her ❤️

Thanks @Terces for him :) very pretty - especially when they glow.

Thanks @bloodonmyfangs for her 🙃

Thanks @sorenna for her ❤️ this orange combination is so autumn (for a lack of better words) in my eyes!

And last but not least, thanks to all those anonymous breeders who gave me a chance to get him, him, her and her :D You're all amazing!