purpledragonclaw

Great Lineages Found in the AP

Thanks @tjenni for this 3G Blusang x Shadow Walker!

Thanks @oilbird for this 3G Azure Glazewing x Witchlight, and this 3G Cavern Lurker x Red!

Thanks @Jazeki for this 2G Grave x Antarean!

Thanks @Mnkn10 for this 2G Ember x Grave!

And thanks everyone for dropping CBs, I caught a few Aethers and Pipios from the AP the other day too ^_^ 

So many pretty checkers out there! And not enough space to grab them all :(

Thanks to @Lesh4537 for him (I'll happily continue the checker ❤️)

Thanks to @Confused Cat for showing me how amazing Turpentines can look in checkers (and in general - never really noticed them enough)! Grabbed those two and want to continue the lines so badly.. will take a little while though :)

3 hours ago, prpldrgnfr said:

and this 3G Electric x Fever Wyvern checker made me :lol:!

My brother is dying!

If the owner of the parents doesn't mind identifying themselves, I'd like to have a sibling!

2G geode from green and stone, thanks mystery breeder

This stair of alternating lunar heralds, thanks Caelest

Edited by Dirtytabs

Thank you kigyptnee (not sure of their forum name of if they have a forum account at all ;-;) for this lovely white x rosebud, it looks beautiful

and thank you anon for this beautiful silver x moonstone lineage!

I've been having great luck in the AP these days, just picked up this tinselfail tidal wyvern and this shimmerfail moonstone 

realized they're both from @elihris, thank you!

Thanks to an anonymous breeder for this pretty :) At first glance I thought they were all Diamondwings because of their super similar colours :D Then the realisation hit me...

I have plans to continue this beautiful checker! (Will take forever though)

Thank you for the Seawyrm pygmy that really made me smile, Natli, and thank you anon for the little Ash hatchie I picked up in the AP too 🙂

48 minutes ago, Astiana2011 said:

Thank you for the Seawyrm pygmy that really made me smile, Natli, and thank you anon for the little Ash hatchie I picked up in the AP too 🙂

You're welcome! :)