purpledragonclaw

Great Lineages Found in the AP

This handsome little devil will never get a proper mate, but I'm glad to have fished him out of the AP just the same.

1 hour ago, Etude_Citron said:

Not really a great lineage, but thank you to whoever dropped this CB Zyumorph 

Hmm that code seems familiar...

Then again, I have bad memory, I do remember dropping CB Black Zyu egg, just forgot the code :v

Thanks to Tomtom92 for the multiple 2G Purple eggs :D

I've been catching some great lineages in the AP lately, especially Halloween lineages. Some are 2G that give me ideas to pursue them.

Thanks @Terrafreaky for both of these ❤️here & here. I feel like most of my rescued egg come from you!

More Halloween kin: this gorgeous idea (thanks @Kiyoura) and this cute Falconiform that I may continue, even if I'm not a fan of Omen (thanks @Mnkn10).

I found some lovely checkers too:

This pretty, pretty Mint (thanks @FAstudent12), thisamazing Zyu (thanks to anonymous) and this AWESOME ridgewing (thanks @Herk).

I'm starting to really like hunting the AP! Those beautiful lineage give me so many ideas! 

8 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

R.I.P to this lineage, though :l

How did that Purple die without getting killed?! It's an adult after all! :o

I just remembered somethings I picked up way before this thread existed:

https://dragcave.net/view/n/Robin Pygmy Pop

https://dragcave.net/view/n/Maurice Pygmy Pop

Look at their egg laid dates :D Too bad their parents' owner went inactive already back when names got erased.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I just remembered somethings I picked up way before this thread existed:

https://dragcave.net/view/n/Robin Pygmy Pop

https://dragcave.net/view/n/Maurice Pygmy Pop

Look at their egg laid dates :D Too bad their parents' owner went inactive already back when names got erased.

I just realised, dead not killed. How :o

Also, thanks a lot, Ruby Eyes! Slash-n! How have I not seen this form of link code before, now I can find who's the culprit scrollbearer that used the names I want :D

Also, free to lineage collectors. Really @tjenni is on AP spree. 3G Aegis X Gold checker.

Edit: Soulsborne will be its new owner

Edited by BlueLatios

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Perhaps it was made dead by TJ due to a bad name? I've seen other dragons killed for that, although I can't quite remember if they show as killed or simply dead.

Diamondwing #1 and Diamondwing #2, thanks @tnoelemaK!

Purple x Silver Shimmer, thanks anon breeder!

Green Copper x Silver Tinsel, thank you @catzrule1990!

The efforts of our cleaning has come!

I saw one of my abandoned hatchlings in the AP (figures why I cannot take it >.<)

The rain has begun, start hunting!

Also, thanks @tjenni once again for the variety of lineages!

Edit: so many AP hatchlings, I abandoned a CB Thalassa Xenowyrm, CB Mageia Xenowyrm, and a Thuwed-lineaged Flamingo Wyvern! Good luck in getting them in around 2 days!

(I'd probably trade each for 1 very low-time hatchling anyways XD )

Edited by BlueLatios

4 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

Also, free to lineage collectors. Really @tjenni is on AP spree. 3G Aegis X Gold checker.

Edit: Soulsborne will be its new owner

I was really hoping for that egg to show up here and congrats to the new owner 😃

I haven´t posted in a while, i wasn´t actively searching the AP, but I wanted to thank:

thanks @Caileh for him and her

thanks @Predat0rs for this checker

thanks @dustpuppy for this Aeon

thanks @Terrafreaky for this Frill and some Reds from your Breedings

17 hours ago, DarkDragonfly330 said:

Thank you @Dekka for this awesome Thuwed spiral! I caught it with just enough time to influence.

you're welcome ! i actually caught the parent in the AP as well and sometimes i like to breed BSA's for people to catch there in return. (':

9 hours ago, Wiz said:

Thank you @pikammd these days I rarely keep high gen steps unless they are extra special. This one definitely fits the bill :D

Aww, thank you so much! I'm glad to hear someone likes my line. ^-^ It's getting ever longer, too, and I'm so proud of it!

3 hours ago, pikammd said:

Aww, thank you so much! I'm glad to hear someone likes my line. ^-^ It's getting ever longer, too, and I'm so proud of it!

I've already named her potential mate I used dashes so I didn't accidentally steal any future names off you :)

Also big thank you to Anon and @Belisar for these two awesome finds, her future mate thanks you for the help building him :D

Did I miss a Celestial breeding event because there was a few others with the same lineage I missed (I about cried lol).

8 hours ago, Wiz said:

Also big thank you to Anon and @Belisar for these two awesome finds, her future mate thanks you for the help building him :D

Did I miss a Celestial breeding event because there was a few others with the same lineage I missed (I about cried lol).

You're welcome! And no, not that I know of :3 I just felt like breeding all my Sinos and wanted to help people with the different Morphs. :3 With the help of the Celestials I produced a nice lot to the AP ;)

Glad someone found a few who really appreciated the combo :3

9 hours ago, Wiz said:

I've already named her potential mate I used dashes so I didn't accidentally steal any future names off you :)

That's awesome! I greatly appreciate the considerate gesture, and I hope she breeds well for you! 

If you're curious, this is where the linage currently stands, plus a spiral is about to get started. ^-^

Thank you JolteonTails (sorry, don't know the forum name) for the AP wall of Ash! I adopted six beauties. :D

I especially like this and this.

Edited by dustpuppy

6 hours ago, dustpuppy said:

Thank you JolteonTails (sorry, don't know the forum name) for the AP wall of Ash! I adopted six beauties. :D

I especially like this and this.

It's @Naraku :) 

Speaking of ashes, I missed JT's wall but did pick up this one from @lolahighwind, my first non-PB ash found at the AP. Thanks!

I have just a *few* people to thank...

Thanks @Terrafreaky for himhim:wub:herhim:wub:

Thanks @Natayah for her

Thanks @Laura-Borealis for her

Thanks @tjenni for himhimher:wub:

Thanks @Tish (@tishavara) for himhim:wub:him

Thanks @LadyLyzar for her (favorite of the batch)

Thanks @Alectrona for her:wub:

Thanks @Carrow for herher

Thanks @bloodonmyfangs for her - sorry about the Fortnite name, her code matched too much

Thanks @Terces for her

Thanks @bonvoyage for herhim

Thanks @purplehaze for her - wish it hadn't misgender

Thanks @tomtom92 (forum name?) for her

Thanks @Jazeki for her:wub:

Thanks anons for herhim:wub:herhim

Thanks to all the people that threw CBs out! I have lots of zombie fodder for this Spooktober now.

Appreciate all the drags! THANKS! :D

EDIT: These just gendered: (influenced none, they all gendered correctly :D:D

Thanks @Terrafreaky for him

Thanks @tjenni for him :wub:

Thanks anon for himher:wub:

Edited by Looti