purpledragonclaw

Great Lineages Found in the AP

1 hour ago, Etude_Citron said:

Not really a great lineage, but thank you to whoever dropped this CB Zyumorph 

Hmm that code seems familiar...

Then again, I have bad memory, I do remember dropping CB Black Zyu egg, just forgot the code :v

Thanks to Tomtom92 for the multiple 2G Purple eggs :D

Whoever dropped this hatchling (probably because it was going to gender male), thank you! I'll love him all the same.

I've been catching some great lineages in the AP lately, especially Halloween lineages. Some are 2G that give me ideas to pursue them.

Thanks @Terrafreaky for both of these ❤️here & here. I feel like most of my rescued egg come from you!

More Halloween kin: this gorgeous idea (thanks @Kiyoura) and this cute Falconiform that I may continue, even if I'm not a fan of Omen (thanks @Mnkn10).

I found some lovely checkers too:

This pretty, pretty Mint (thanks @FAstudent12), thisamazing Zyu (thanks to anonymous) and this AWESOME ridgewing (thanks @Herk).

I'm starting to really like hunting the AP! Those beautiful lineage give me so many ideas! 

8 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

R.I.P to this lineage, though :l

How did that Purple die without getting killed?! It's an adult after all! :o

I just remembered somethings I picked up way before this thread existed:

https://dragcave.net/view/n/Robin Pygmy Pop

https://dragcave.net/view/n/Maurice Pygmy Pop

Look at their egg laid dates :D Too bad their parents' owner went inactive already back when names got erased.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I just remembered somethings I picked up way before this thread existed:

https://dragcave.net/view/n/Robin Pygmy Pop

https://dragcave.net/view/n/Maurice Pygmy Pop

Look at their egg laid dates :D Too bad their parents' owner went inactive already back when names got erased.

I just realised, dead not killed. How :o

Also, thanks a lot, Ruby Eyes! Slash-n! How have I not seen this form of link code before, now I can find who's the culprit scrollbearer that used the names I want :D

Also, free to lineage collectors. Really @tjenni is on AP spree. 3G Aegis X Gold checker.

Edit: Soulsborne will be its new owner

Edited by BlueLatios

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Perhaps it was made dead by TJ due to a bad name? I've seen other dragons killed for that, although I can't quite remember if they show as killed or simply dead.

Diamondwing #1 and Diamondwing #2, thanks @tnoelemaK!

Purple x Silver Shimmer, thanks anon breeder!

Green Copper x Silver Tinsel, thank you @catzrule1990!

The efforts of our cleaning has come!

I saw one of my abandoned hatchlings in the AP (figures why I cannot take it >.<)

The rain has begun, start hunting!

Also, thanks @tjenni once again for the variety of lineages!

Edit: so many AP hatchlings, I abandoned a CB Thalassa Xenowyrm, CB Mageia Xenowyrm, and a Thuwed-lineaged Flamingo Wyvern! Good luck in getting them in around 2 days!

(I'd probably trade each for 1 very low-time hatchling anyways XD )

Edited by BlueLatios

4 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

Also, free to lineage collectors. Really @tjenni is on AP spree. 3G Aegis X Gold checker.

Edit: Soulsborne will be its new owner

I was really hoping for that egg to show up here and congrats to the new owner 😃

I haven´t posted in a while, i wasn´t actively searching the AP, but I wanted to thank:

thanks @Caileh for him and her

thanks @Predat0rs for this checker

thanks @dustpuppy for this Aeon

thanks @Terrafreaky for this Frill and some Reds from your Breedings

17 hours ago, DarkDragonfly330 said:

Thank you @Dekka for this awesome Thuwed spiral! I caught it with just enough time to influence.

you're welcome ! i actually caught the parent in the AP as well and sometimes i like to breed BSA's for people to catch there in return. (':

9 hours ago, Wiz said:

Thank you @pikammd these days I rarely keep high gen steps unless they are extra special. This one definitely fits the bill :D

Aww, thank you so much! I'm glad to hear someone likes my line. ^-^ It's getting ever longer, too, and I'm so proud of it!

3 hours ago, pikammd said:

Aww, thank you so much! I'm glad to hear someone likes my line. ^-^ It's getting ever longer, too, and I'm so proud of it!

I've already named her potential mate I used dashes so I didn't accidentally steal any future names off you :)

Also big thank you to Anon and @Belisar for these two awesome finds, her future mate thanks you for the help building him :D

Did I miss a Celestial breeding event because there was a few others with the same lineage I missed (I about cried lol).

8 hours ago, Wiz said:

Also big thank you to Anon and @Belisar for these two awesome finds, her future mate thanks you for the help building him :D

Did I miss a Celestial breeding event because there was a few others with the same lineage I missed (I about cried lol).

You're welcome! And no, not that I know of :3 I just felt like breeding all my Sinos and wanted to help people with the different Morphs. :3 With the help of the Celestials I produced a nice lot to the AP ;)

Glad someone found a few who really appreciated the combo :3

9 hours ago, Wiz said:

I've already named her potential mate I used dashes so I didn't accidentally steal any future names off you :)

That's awesome! I greatly appreciate the considerate gesture, and I hope she breeds well for you! 

If you're curious, this is where the linage currently stands, plus a spiral is about to get started. ^-^

Thank you JolteonTails (sorry, don't know the forum name) for the AP wall of Ash! I adopted six beauties. :D

I especially like this and this.

Edited by dustpuppy

6 hours ago, dustpuppy said:

Thank you JolteonTails (sorry, don't know the forum name) for the AP wall of Ash! I adopted six beauties. :D

I especially like this and this.

It's @Naraku :) 

Speaking of ashes, I missed JT's wall but did pick up this one from @lolahighwind, my first non-PB ash found at the AP. Thanks!

I have just a *few* people to thank...

Thanks @Terrafreaky for himhim:wub:herhim:wub:

Thanks @Natayah for her

Thanks @Laura-Borealis for her

Thanks @tjenni for himhimher:wub:

Thanks @Tish (@tishavara) for himhim:wub:him

Thanks @LadyLyzar for her (favorite of the batch)

Thanks @Alectrona for her:wub:

Thanks @Carrow for herher

Thanks @bloodonmyfangs for her - sorry about the Fortnite name, her code matched too much

Thanks @Terces for her

Thanks @bonvoyage for herhim

Thanks @purplehaze for her - wish it hadn't misgender

Thanks @tomtom92 (forum name?) for her

Thanks @Jazeki for her:wub:

Thanks anons for herhim:wub:herhim

Thanks to all the people that threw CBs out! I have lots of zombie fodder for this Spooktober now.

Appreciate all the drags! THANKS! :D

EDIT: These just gendered: (influenced none, they all gendered correctly :D:D

Thanks @Terrafreaky for him

Thanks @tjenni for him :wub:

Thanks anon for himher:wub:

Edited by Looti